Arena Season 6

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 6

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 718 total)
  • Replies
  • JJAtelier
    @vinnieb00

@poptimus

Retaliate still applies. I believe Vengeful used to damage the opponents banner back in Season 1 when Venomous was crawling left/right but not long afterwards when Season 2 started.

Good riddance since Vengeful would still go off even after proccing Chuck and The Blues’ Save me/Reborn set. Immaculately cancerous back in those days.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@vinnieb00 It still does, my friend. The description is that whenever one of your birds are knocked, it explodes and deals damage to all enemies. That explosion hits everything on the opposite side. So, yes, it does hit both birds and banner. My fully enchanted Vengeful does 840 damage total at Level 42.

Sailus
    @sailus

@datguygamer well I’m on #1 with 26k from #2 and 40k from #3. In about 40mins to 1h I will be around 2k in front of each. Lol. Every single day I need to make around 20k to 30k daily.

Anonymous

@datguygamer Not true. About a week ago I tested this and when my bird exploded it only hit the opponents birds. The banner was untouched.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

@sailus – we’ll see if 6k is enough, but right now, it’s a bit more than that. :D

Anonymous

“Arena currently unavailable.” Anyone else?

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

Ok WHY AM I ON A BOARD WITH LEVEL 50s?????????I contacted rovio and they still haven’t responded!!!!!I am 3rd with 15K. 1st has 20K

Sailus
    @sailus

Now #3 will do his cheat as well and I will be #3. Lol

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@partshade That’s weird. I use Vengeful always and it always hits both birds and banner.

Anonymous

@datguygamer Strange. What device do you use?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@partshade I play on Android. Tried it in arena and I can definitely say my Vengeful damages both bird and banner equally. Weird.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

20k is not a lot. I’m at 50k, and I’ve been very lax at playing this week.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I consider myself a very laid back player but holy crap @sailus, 140K? My god that is impressive. Glad I usually get promoted to new league with just 30 or 40K. The max I ever gathered was 52K points and that’s about it.

Not to mention, how do you even get that many points? How many hours do you play each day?

Sailus
    @sailus

A lot @datguygamer. I learn how to never loose and allways 3stars. Each fight takes me around 1m 30 secs. So it’s easy to get a lot of pts. And don’t forget the maximum pts in platinum it’s 225 and I get a lot of times the 150 one.
    I can teach you im pm. ;-)

My record was in gold 96k but I try to keep with this cheaters this one. They were doing 30k each time. He made 100k now. -.-

@graugeist
    20k each day is not much but its a safe points diference if you keep checking the boards. ;-) If they are not cheating you see them grow you grow again. No suprises in the end. Easy win. But like this one where they are cheating in 1h make the double of pts that you make in 1 week. I would think that is strange. Lol

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

The Vengful emblem does not damage the banner. It hasn’t for a long time.
    The damage done is as described in KK’s list. 20% of the exploding birds health.

The easiest way to see this is to visit Piggy McCool’s team. His bird team has the Vengeful emblem. If you do see this emblem causing damage to the banner, your game is probably bugged.

Retaliate does damage to the banner.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kerravon I tried it again and this time I can safely say that it is indeed bugged as I played three arena battles and two times it damaged the opponent banner while once it didn’t. I never noticed that until this moment since the update. I thought it always damaged the banner but now I see that it is sometimes hitting the banner while sometimes isn’t.

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

@daytugamer @salius IF you take 1.5 min a fight then do 40 fights an hour and you get 4K. So to get 140K you have to grind 140K-37.5K(from objectives)=102.5K. If you get 4K an hour(or 6K because of the 225 points), then it takes 102.5K/6K=16-17 hours a week. And IF you play 16 hours a week it should be easy to complete the objectives. If the objective is Win 2 Arena Battles using Red and you are doing 40 fights an hour then it should be very easy. If it is 16-17 hrs/week and there are 7 days in the week about 2-2.5 hours a day will get 140K.

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

@daytugamer @salius IF you take 1.5 min a fight then do 40 fights an hour and you get 4K. So to get 140K you have to grind 140K-37.5K(from objectives)=102.5K. If you get 4K an hour(or 6K because of the 225 points), then it takes 102.5K/6K=16-17 hours a week. And IF you play 16 hours a week it should be easy to complete the objectives. If the objective is Win 2 Arena Battles using Red and you are doing 40 fights an hour then it should be very easy. If it is 16-17 hrs/week and there are 7 days in the week about 2-2.5 hours a day will get 140K.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@abcdefg Out of all the times you’ve mentioned me, never once have you been able to properly write my username. It’s “datguygamer” not “daytugamer”. :P

Sailus
    @sailus

@abcdefg it’s 1.5mins the fight plus the loading and the birds selection and checking the boards it takes like 3,5mins from one batle to another. And I don’t get the maximum amount of pts all the times. Just sometimes xD. I play around 8h a day with the events and farming.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I’m down to <1 hour per day, just doing my objectives and maintaining a top 2 position.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Funnily enough, one of today’s objectives was the most frustrating one for me and it took me nearly 130 battles before it was completed (for the most stupid reason of all). Ah well, got lots of arena points for those battles plus the usual 5500 points from the objectives (and 1 shard). Just the first week and I’m already at 1st position with 13K points. NEXT WEEK: Platinum League! and my first ever Resurrection.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

After getting one of the best groups for the Wood league I got one of the worst for the Stone leage. The first day isn’t even over and 10 people got all the objectives and up to 6.3k points. I’m on #11 with 4.3k points since I never manage to destroy the banner while ALL three birds are KO’d… I’ll wait for next day’s objectives but there’s probably no way into the Silver league for me this week. :(

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

@smwforever45- 6.3 K in one day is not much. I have 7K and I am 3rd place while 1st is 9K. A leader on your board with 6-7K on the 1st day is not much. I only play 30 minutes a day and I can get 6-7K(5.5K objectives, 1K regular battles) everyday if I play hard in the arena

@salius- 8 hours a day. How does everyone find so much time to play :D

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@abcdefg
    Warp yourself back to a time where you didn’t have a single complete set item, neither banner nor birds, and were around 750 power… I really feel like everyone else is stronger than me unless I use a Venomous combo on weaker banners or combo killers on weaker birds, and above 850 power I’m pretty much ready to give up :P

EDIT: Nvm, found that Wizard+Princess+Spies+Thorns on the banner is excellent for the “destroy the banner while all birds are K.O.” objective. Went up to #5 on the boards with about 6k points. I really should start focussing on the Arena more, it seems to be a nice source for enchantment shards and snoutlings… as well as honour.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 6

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 718 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.