Arena Season 6

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 6

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 718 total)
  • Replies
  • Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

Hmm… Avenger does gain 2% dmg per 1% lost health so he’s maxing on 198% plus…

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

@napoleongl @graugeist @pointless @partshade Wasn’t able to get the cleanest screenshot, timing was a little off. This setup is definitely more of a novelty than anything else, although I still think the Anger set has potential (as does the Linked set)

AvengerMegaHit.png

Highest I was able to catch was 10k hit (with 5k chain attack), not bad. Would’ve went to 15k had it crit (Anger set provides Crit, so there was a chance). In the match where this screenshot was taken, I ended up literally 3 shotting the banner. 1st hit from Skulkers, other 2 were from the Avenger throughout the course of the match. Granted it took me a couple turns to set everything up so that’s why I say it’s a novelty. It’s too much of a pain to get going every match.

Other matches I got hits ranging from 5-7k depending on Reds health, which still isn’t bad.

btw, I be a he, not a she :D

Anonymous

@jadedbacon

I might have to try this sometime. Looks like a fun way to do daily objectives. :D

BTW if you’re referring to me calling you a she, sorry about that. It was my phone’s auto correct. :P

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

Hehe, it’s no worries – Wasn’t offended or anything, just clarifying.

It’s a dangerous setup to use if your opponent is running Valiant + Chuck’s Reset. My Matilda was locked out nearly the whole match and I wasn’t able to set up the combo in time.

If you want to be more defensive, run Matilda/Witch instead of Blues/Skulkers. Swapping out Bomb/Capt’n for Chuck/TBird w/ Reset might not be a bad idea either. Reset is so good it’s the next set i’m working on enchanting. xD

JJAtelier
    @vinnieb00

Anger banner has a lot potential albeit situationally at best. It’s definitely one that can be snowbally but manageable to play as or against.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

As far as strategies are concerned, all Set Items are useful in one way or another. While some have more potential (Valiant), the usefulness factor basically boils down to personal choice. For example, I never use the Linked Set as I really have no use for it but someone else might be able to use it to its fullest.

Sailus
    @sailus

@scalan15 I normally use Chuck with mage, blues with spies and bomb with sea dog.
    I attack with chuck then blues then rage with bomb. works everytime xD.

@jadedbacon
    i will try that now. I liked the idea.

What i also want to try is
    Blessed Set with 20% max health on top and 20% reduced dmg on flag and 75% heal on the set bonus with drain life emblem that gives 10% heal
    Red with paladin is 40% heal and Protector set 10% reduced dmg with 8% reduced dmg on steel wall
    Bomb with Sea dog and Sugar rush with 50% heal set bonus and 8% reduced dmg from candy chain
    Matilda with Cleric with 20% heal and sweet set with 25% heal

Heal: 220% heal
    Reduce dmg taken: 46%
    plus 20% max health

Note: Just tryed this one and is not bad but it’s a long fight. Kept all my birds since beginning till the end without losing them.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

That’s basically a Witch strategy, which also goes long. I don’t want to spend 5-10 minutes per fight. :D

Sailus
    @sailus

The cheater is back. Went from 65k to 98k in 20mins. -.-

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@graugeist I don’t think anyone uses the Underdog emblem anymore since Rovio nerfed it. I don’t know when they nerfed or fixed it depending on your point of view. I used to really like the Underdog emblem for the knockout 3 birds in one attack objective because the 40% bonus would activate once one or more of your group of 3 birds got knocked out and the 40% bonus would stay active on the remaining bird(s) until they got knocked out. Using the 30% bonus from Skulkers, 60% bonus from Captain and Bomb’s explode made this objective extremely easy. If you wanted to get really ridiculous, you could also use Skulker’s ability on Thunderbird to get another 25% damage bonus. Now I believe you have to start with only 2 birds to get the 40% bonus.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Personally, I encounter a lot of resurrection in the Arena. That and sometimes Chrono Crest.

Sailus
    @sailus

Where do I get that emblem? In diamond league? I could only find 1 star one. :$ Yeah, it’s really anoying when you have that mission and only see resurrection emblem and save me on blue and reborn on chuck. :-)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sailus If you’re talking about the Resurrection emblem, you can obtain it in either Platinum or Diamond.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

@kk – I haven’t seen Underdog in a while; I was just running numbers on things that increased attack power.

Sailus
    @sailus

I got it but only 1 star. :$ soo 3 stars probably onl’y in diamond league.
    Thank you @datguygamer

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sailus No that’s not correct. You can get 0 star, 1 star, 2 stars and 3 stars versions of any Emblem in any league (provided that emblem can be obtained in a specific league at all). So you can still get a 3 star Resurrection but it boils down to luck and wasting a lot of Lucky Coins.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

If you reach Diamond long enough, you will eventually get 3-star Diamond Resurrection emblem. It’s just going to take a while.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Well after 2 days I am going back to Gold and then the week after that finally to my first ever Platinum League. Seriously, collecting these items sure does take a while.

Once I get my very own resurrection, it’s finally my turn to beat the crap out of anyone resurrecting every time I knock a bird.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I’m not quite sure I get your strategy. If you intend to get the good emblems, etc. then you need to power through to Diamond ASAP, and hang out there for the duration.

I lost a week due to a particularly tough board, but I am currently maintaining a 6k lead over 2nd to guarantee my promotion.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@graugeist Until I reach Diamond, the Platinum League Resurrection is my best bet. That is what I meant. I can’t just ASAP even if I wanted to. During the week I am in Platinum League, I will collect a 3 star Resurrection finally.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Oh, OK, got it. Good luck!

Sailus
    @sailus

@graugeist I had 20k from #2 30k from #3 and almost 40k from #4. This morning the #3 was 1k behind me. #2 was 5k and #4 20k. I know #4 is playing fair. I’m playing and im checking the boards every single fight. And he/she like me is fighting. The #2 and #3 in 20mins grow 20k. If I had 1 more cheater in my league I wouldn’t pass. :$

Is 6k enought for you to be sure you pass? :-)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sailus Honestly I just mess around with my #2 and #3 (especially with #2). I always purposefully keep just a 1K gap between and check every 1 hr to see my standing. Whenever I see #2 pass me, I play and pass him and stop at that 1K border just to make him/her panic and play again only for me to pass. Yeah, it’s kind of fun for me. XD

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Since people keep asking about emblems here is a list I made a little over a year ago. Nothing has changed since then except the league wheel spin replaced one of the 2 emblem slots with shards.

Dispel (Wood) – All your birds have a 60% chance to resist a dispel
    Magnetic (Wood) – 25% of an attack against a bird is redirected to the banner
    Protection from Red (Wood) – If Red is available, there is an 50% chance that he will intercept an attack against the banner
    Protection from Chuck (Wood) – If Chuck is available, there is an 50% chance that he will intercept an attack against the banner
    Protection from Matilda (Wood) – If Matilda is available, there is an 50% chance that she will intercept an attack against the banner
    Protection from Bomb (Wood) – If Bomb is available, there is an 50% chance that he will intercept an attack against the banner
    Protection from Blues (Wood) – If the Blues is available, there is an 50% chance that they will intercept an attack against the banner
    Purify (Wood) – Banner has a 35% chance to cleanse a curse when using a support skill on it
    Shroud (Wood) – Banner has a 15% chance that an enemy misses an attack against it
    Taunt (Wood) – Support skill for the banner that provides a 100% chance that the banner forces an enemy to attack it for 1 turn
    Thorns (Wood) – Banner reflects 35% of damage received to the attacker
    Underdog (Wood) – Entering a battle with only 2 birds, all your birds receive 40% additional health and attack power
    Enfeeble – The attacker’s attack power is reduced by 15% for 2 turns
    Soothing – Attacks against the banner reduce your opponent’s rage by 10%
    Rage Shield (Stone) – Opponent’s rage attacks deal 50% less damage
    Vampiric (Stone) – Banner is healed by 10% of the damage dealt by the birds
    Rage Block (Silver) – Birds attacking the banner cannot use their rage ability for 2 turns
    Vengeful (Silver) – Whenever one of your birds is knocked out, it explodes and deals damage to all opponent birds. Damage done is equal to 20% of the exploding bird’s health.
    Knock Out (Gold) – Banner has 10% chance to stun attacker
    Weakness (Gold) – All opponents healing is reduced by 75%
    Resurrection (Platinum) – Knocked out birds have a 30% chance to instantly revive with 50% health
    Retaliate (Platinum) – Reflects 15% of damage done to all enemy birds
    Resilience (Diamond) – Banner receives 10% less damage for every bird still standing
    Time Jump (Diamond) – Each bird using attack or support skill has a 10% chance to gain an additional turn

The original post is at https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/list-of-emblems/

Anonymous

@killerkea
    Don’t the vengeful and retaliate emblems also damage the opponent’s banner?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 6

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 718 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.