Arena objective

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena objective

• “Win arena battles and knock out 3 birds with a single attack 2 times!”
    How do you complete this objective?

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Lower all opponents health to about 1000 HP and then Bomb’s chilli attack.

angryde
    @angryde

@bulathgama yes, @angryjohnny strategy is absolutely the most reliable approach.

Ravinda Bulathgama
    @ravinda-bulathgama

But my bomb can only do 465 damage to all enemies. And I’m pretty sure he will be knocked out before I can decrease my opponent’s health that much. He won’t be strong enough even
    if i use captain’s whip up on him.

Ravinda Bulathgama
    @ravinda-bulathgama

Well after almost half a hour trying i finally managed to lower all three enemy birds to less than 465 hp and used the chili on bomb and finally finished the objective. Thanks for the help guys

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

There are two combos which make it easier:

1. Illusionist, Captain and Skulkers
    Buff Skulkers on Illusionist first, and then buff Captain on himself. Finally Buff Skulkers on themselves, and give the Chilli to Bomb. This deals over 300% of Bomb’s attack power to all enemies!
    2. Witch, Berserker and Skulkers
    Same as the first one. But boost Berserker with Witch and keep “Frenzying” with Berserker before exploding.

Ravinda Bulathgama
    @ravinda-bulathgama

Thanks alot @kenhsieh.The same to you @angryjohnny and @angryde.

Ravinda Bulathgama
    @ravinda-bulathgama

@kenhsieh, skulkers cost 150 lucky coins and illusionist costs 275. How did you get that many lucky coins? Did it cost a long time? Cause the only lucky coin classes I have got are paladin and bard. And i guess you just won illusionist from the sonic dash event. Some tips on earning lucky coins quickly would help. I could not get illusionist from the sonic dash event cause i wasn’t properly equipped back then. Now i’m level 22 with all birds over 700 HP.And all my bird classes are around 2-6 in mastery level. Is this good progress for someone of my level? I also have these set items. Mana mist, mana well, phoenix feather, heavenly scepter, yin, scythe, honey spoon, the hook. I’m in chronicle cave 2 and I’m stuck there cause I don’t have any fb friends who play angry birds epic( to borrow birds ). Three starred all story mode levels except king pig’s and wiz pig’s castles. Two starred all the chronicle cave levels I have played. Don’t have the golden chili or any of the anvil or cauldron upgrades. Got the avenger class. Got the witch class too.( from the event ) In every forum I have read
    I haven’t found any tips that will help me get lucky coins quickly. I can’t buy lucky coins
    Because one U.S. dollar is 140 rupees here in Sri Lanka. I’m at the 1st place slot in the diamond league too. My banner’s hp is 6030.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@ravinda-bulathgama — Before starting a new forum, please look through the old forums or at least the master tips thread, which has a lot of links to useful info. Much of what you’re looking for is already here.

Craig
    @craig

This is by far the worst objective. You need to do it twice in the same battle. And then do that in two separate battles. Except for one time a few weeks ago when both counted in the same battle. But that was the only time. And frequently even doing it twice in a battle doesn’t count. I dread seeing this objective more than any other.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@craig You do not need to do it twice in a single battle. Sometimes it doesn’t count when you use Chuck’s Speed of Light attack. For example, if you are using the Sea Dog with Gang Up to enable him to get a forth attack the objective only counts if you can knock out all 3 birds with only the first 3 attacks you get from Speed of Light. If the third bird is knocked out because of the forth attack from Gang Up, the objective doesn’t count as completed. That is why I recommend using the Captain’s Whip Up combined with other damage enhancing items and birds since the objective always counts when Bomb’s explode finishes all 3 birds.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

@killerkea – Are you sure that Speed of Light works at all? If you drop 1 bird on the first SoL attack, and then 2 on the 2nd, that’s 2 separate attacks.

Always better to use Bomb for this. Or maybe a boosted Archmage.

Craig
    @craig

@killerkea I always use Whip Up. Every time. Except for one time, I have always needed to kill all enemy birds with a single attack twice in one battle to get one point.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

All:

@killerkea

I got this objective today and Saturday. I used to hate it but killerkea posted an excellent suggestion on page nine of Daily Objective Help Thread. If you win the coin flip and follow the tips it is a piece of cake. You do not need to do it twice in 1 battle. I can confirm this by getting the objective once in each of 2 battles today. Using Chuck is out.
    Thanks to killerkea for the detailed instructions that I have used many times successfully.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@craig If you are fighting someone with the revive emblem and one of the three birds revive, you do not get credit. If Chuck or Blues, revive because of the Phoenix or Save Me set you do not get credit. If some venomous skill like the Rogue’s sticky goo or Druid’s thorny vine finishes off a bird you do not get credit. I almost always complete this objective in two battles because you are shorting yourself the points you would get if you did it in one. I probably get this objective every week so I’ve completed it 50+ times.

Many people find this objective hard, but I don’t. Just to make things harder and more fun I’ve completed it using nearly every version of Chuck and Bomb. I even used Spies, Paladin and the Samurai to knock out all three. The only way to do it with Red is to use the Dragon Breath set and it is very hard to accomplish because you have to be a little lucky to get Dragon Breath to work when you need it to, but some of us veterans get bored doing everything the same way every time.

@graugeist
    Speed of Light works and is considered one attack for this objective. The game can be buggy and sometimes it won’t give you credit when using Speed of Light, but most of the time it will.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

@killerkea – thanks for the confirmation. I’ve never had SOL work for me, so I just use Bomb’s Explode / Spies / Archmage / Wizard to hit all.

Craig
    @craig

@killerkea I know all that. Like you, I get it approximately weekly. In fact, I have it today. I don’t know why my objective has different from yours, but for me, I usually need to do it twice in one battle, and then to repeat that in a second battle. Having said that though, I did it once only today and it counted, so maybe my luck is changing. On the other hand, I find that reviving birds (due to emblem/Phoenix/Save Me) usually don’t matter. Maybe the requirements are different for different platforms or something. I certainly see a lot of stuff in this game that are inconsistent with what other people report.

planetbear
    @oobear

@craig the objectives are kind of random things. Once when I see the objectives, but my app is crashed, then I restart, the objectives are changed.

Craig
    @craig

I think it’s my lucky week. I got this objective yesterday and it let me achieve it by knocking out three birds at once in two separate games (like most people seem to be able to do) rather than twice per game in two games (like I usually have to do). Last week was a bit different again. The first four times I knocked out three birds in one attack once only in my first four battles, but none of those counted (as usual) but in the fifth battle I knocked them out twice in one battle and it counted twice.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena objective

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.