Arena is a big joke

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena is a big joke

Viewing 13 replies - 26 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Replies
  • Baconizer
    @korath88

@killerkea I was talking about the Phoenix and Save Me sets for chuck and the blues. Also, does the underdog emblem glitch still work? Does the bird have to be knocked out in the first turn for the boost to activate?

opap
    @opap

Anyway. To end this. I only have 90 lc, I dont intend to spend any real money, and I consider getting all the way up the gold league with such odds a huge success. This is not a good or interesting game any more for me with these terms, so I guess im quitting…

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I also haven’t spent a cent on this Rovio game and I don’t use Facebook. However I have every class now. I still use the Underdog Emblem. It is great for winning battles quickly. Also when the Sugar Rush kicks in my Sea Dog can heal over 3000.

The bonus usually kicks in when there are only two of your birds alive on screen at the beginning of your turn. It can be in any round. They keep the bonus until they die so you can have all 3 birds alive with 2 of them getting the bonus. You can keep getting the bonus in long battles.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

I bought the 99¢ coin option to remove forced ads and it worked. That’s the only real money I’ve spent on the game, but I’ve been playing since day one, so I’ve accumulated a lot of stuff.

angryde
    @angryde

I think @opap just wants us to justify his furious indignation. I think we’re all talking too much sense and… dare I say it… patience..? ;-)

opap
    @opap

@angryde no , no more patience, but thank you and most of the posters for your sincere help. To help me with my decision new league started with the impossible objective :) No sea dog here. And I dont intend to play daily for 8 weeks to collect enough coins to buy him :)
    Cheers all, and thank you for your empathy :)

angryde
    @angryde

Good luck @opap, honestly!

Baconizer
    @korath88

@killerkea The underdog emblem doesn’t seem to work for me. Oh well, it’s not like I actually need it or anything. I haven’t lost an arena battle in quite a while.

opap
    @opap

Luck has changed! I UNINSTALLED from everywhere and its healthy..what is not, is deleting my non-offensive messages ;)

angryde
    @angryde

@opap I’m sitting at #2 in platinum and 95% of the time I’m getting teams with full epic-sets for each bird as well as complete or mis-matched but still super-tanky banner components – and 80% of the time they’re using “regenerate.” Somehow, I’m hanging in there… and I don’t have ANY of the lucky coin purchasable classes! Not one! And I’m still using Gold level banner components! Normally, my opponents arena power score is 100 to 120 points higher than mine! I can ONLY win using the ‘Venomous’ trio of Druid/Rouges/Rainbird (all mastery 10) using ‘Save Me,’ ‘Yin-Yang,’ and ‘Reborn.’ None of those sets are @ 45. Honestly, I just grind and grind and grind while I watch TV or surf the web at night… and I never spend lucky coins on 3x additional arena lives. I’m amazed I’m holding my position in platinum, to be honest!

opap
    @opap

hail to you then! I could not master any birds to 10 without fb friends and caves etc, let alone my coin flips 25-75 % with 100 points higher than me opponents in arena.
    As I said, I uninstalled and now I’m much better off. Cheers 2 all

angryde
    @angryde

@opap But grinding your birds to 45/10 has nothing to do with FB friends or the caves… that comes from consistent play and mastery purchases from the dojo!? I realize that you believe that the game is rigged against you, and that no other player has faced the obstacles that you’ve faced… but that’s just your frustration talking! Which I totally understand BTW! :-)

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@korath88 I haven’t taken the time to figure out when the Underdog does and doesn’t work, but I noticed that it wasn’t working when I used Samurai, Canoneer and Marksmen. All these birds have multiple attacks. What birds were you using when it didn’t work? The Underdog emblem will give birds like Rainbird a bonus, but only on the initial strike and not on the acid rain so this emblem isn’t good for venomous teams.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena is a big joke

Viewing 13 replies - 26 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.