Are you angry too at these bootcamp champions or not?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Are you angry too at these bootcamp champions or not?

Viewing 21 replies - 26 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Replies
  • AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

It happens to me too. I have samurai hat for red and legendary hat I won for Terence and my scores did not improve, sometimes I think they even got worse than before. Also happens when upgrading slingshots!

Photokool
    @photokool

I am seeing similiar results. I used to get 70 easily with some days higher. Now I’m doing good to get 50-60 points.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

ME Bootcamp actually sucks because players with lower fp have not even a chance. Rovio should equalize this by removing all multipliers and hats in this part of game. I like to think that i’m not the worst player in the world (started playng 2 months after the game was released) but i have quite low fp (443) because i’m lazy. I guess in fair play i can beat most of “top players” but as long it will base on score multipliers not on skills i’m lucky if i come in top 1000.

RIP Piggies
    @rippiggies

Keep in mind that, while you have improved your FP recently:

– so has everyone else

– the number of clones / cheaters has probably increased

So your relative position (which determines your scores) may not actually be better, and might be worse.

RedSignals
    @redsignals

I’m not happy with how things are going for me in MEBC this season either, but I try to keep it in perspective. These players in the top 100 are spending probably thousands of gems a day to get a round that works in their favor, as in Clan Battles. Some of them have amassed enough gems to make that worthwhile, but I think the prizes are a poor return on the gems spent. I finished in the top 100 last season, because of the bans, and earned 7000 ME Coins. I was able to get two Samurai hats and enough Rainbow Feathers to level up one bird. So, after three months of effort and occasionally spending 300 gems to improve my score, the net result was to increase my flock power by 3 points. Now, after enough seasons, these top scorers will complete their Samurai hats and level up their slingshots, but for all their efforts and gems, they will only have improved their flock powers by 14 points.

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

That “Tori” player is in top 5 today and yesterday it had 6 samurai hats! Today only 3 because someone must have told him/her to hide the hats or be reported! Not possible to have 6 hats with no cheating!

Photokool
    @photokool

“Tori” is displaying only two Samurai hats today. I saw the three before but not all six.

Piggsy
    @piggsy

Several minutes ago while I tried access the MEB or Clan Mode display showed info about maintenance. Does any of cheater dissappeared? I was scared that almost every guys in my clan were banned but I hope that their avatars and Facebook names are just reset.

RedSignals
    @redsignals

There’s not much doubt Tori is fishy, but I have learned to be skeptical of the player profiles displayed on the MEBC and Clan modules. Even my own profile sometimes isn’t correct. This morning it showed inflated powers for five of my birds, and the totals didn’t match the displayed flock power (which was correct).

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

“Tori” probably wears the 6 samurai hats only to play and changes hats afterwards so to avoid being reported. I am sure she/he could cheat for all 7 samurai hats but is trying to avoid impossible slingshot upgrading!

Piggsy
    @piggsy

“Down for maintenance” is displaying again, if you wanna try to play MEB or Clan modes. Does it mean that Rovio is banning players?

Juan Luis Valenciaga Parma
    @juan-luis-valenciaga-parma

In the top 100, 50% are russian, curious.

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

Russians are top hackers…sorry, I mean “players”…

On the other hand, Rovio knows perfectly who the hackers are, since the game installation contains a script that, as in Facebook, allows them to know the minimum details of the person, including email contacts, photos, installed programs (including those that allow hacking), ID address, MAC address, GPS and passports. In fact, your Privacy Policy makes this very clear.

So if they really wanted to eliminate them they would do it right away, but why don’t they do it, simply because if they eliminate all the hackers, their business would collapse. Rovio sells all this information to third parties, and this is the company’s main business.
    Also, showing that there are a good number of players who have reached a high level ( i.e. have spent a lot of money), attracts more advertisers and companies eager to obtain such data.

Unfortunately, this Privacy Policy is not well seen, so few people read it.

https://www.rovio.com/privacy-policy

Note: read in particular paragraph 12 “Special note about children’s privacy” in which it is made clear that Rovio is not responsible for how third parties use the information, something completely illegal in any court in the world.

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

I guess the hackers we see with top scores at bootcamp are just the tip of the iceberg, probably there are thousands of players who did use the game glitches of the past to improve FP and got ALL legendary hat sets. Now I feel like an idiot saving black pearls for months just to buy ONE legendary hat, knowing these people got complete sets in the blink of an eye. Still, I enjoy the game, but I think they should make urgent changes to bootcamp, because it stinks as it is now. I also don’t like the way information about players is given to third parties, or that I have to use Facebook to save scores.

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

Now someone please explain to me how is it that “ToriLynch:3” is at the top for the whole season? Did she/he buy the profile from the other one who was at the top? If I remember it had a christmas hat, don’t remember the nickname, but for sure, not “ToriLynch:3”!

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

Believe it or not “ToryLynch:3″is back to being the christmas hat player called Mnpotbopeu, whatever; top positions.  I am thinking these top players are Rovio friends or something, making fun of the rest os us!

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

Hey, the Chinese are top hackers too! Top 3 today Star rank 23! FP 721 of course… bootcamp only gets better and better!

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

Speaking of Rovio…guess what? There is a player called ROVIO top 29 today at bootcamp star rank 25 FP 728… I love this game! Chinese dropped to position 16.

In any case, something is going on with Rovio, his stock on the stock exchange has been crumbling for more than a year now. Hence the fact that they want to show those who buy our data that they have customers with very high scores (people who spend money) but that most of them must be false (Rovio’s cunning). And on the other hand, they eliminate those players who don’t make a profit, no matter what the level.

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

PIKACHUUUU! New top 1. Star rank 23. FP 721. Score: 154.703.242.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Are you angry too at these bootcamp champions or not?

Viewing 21 replies - 26 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.