Anyone think the time to complete the KPP challenge is too short?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Anyone think the time to complete the KPP challenge is too short?

• I don’t care who you are, its a tough a challenge.  It can take all day to beat and even then who has all day?

What I noticed is that if  you beat the daily challenge and either wait or start and pause on the KPP, it will disappear.  I’m not sure how long they give until it does, but if you leave the game open AND on the KPP it’ll continue.  Close it down or go back to the main screen and you miss out on a chance to complete it.

I just think they should give you until the end of the day to complete it otherwise you have to play it for hours (not practical) or miss out.

Anyone else want Rovio to make this change?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • LCK
    @limck

My suggestions to rovio for KPP:

1. Lengthen the time to about 3 hours.

2. Just make KPP possible! For the past 2 days, I can’t even get pass level 2! If I can’t get to level 3, I won’t be spending any gems!

3. I’d realized that for these past few months, level 3 of KPP… is either one of the later  levels (level 1200 onwards) or one of the earlier super hard levels(level 900, 520 etc.). If rovio is going to continue with that, it will get a well deserved ‘prize’ of losing one customer, and most likely many more!

Dezsike
    @dezsike

KPP lasts one hour counting from the moment you return to the main screen after completing DC. If you leave DC on the rewards screen the timer won’t start. If you start KPP you can try it until DC would expire, so it can be almost 8 hours if you can do DC early. But if you exit and the one hour timer for KPP expires you can’t enter again.

Angry
    @angharadbird

I thought it was 45 minutes from completing the daily challenge.

I now have two goes and if I can’t get anywhere on those give up.

Both the daily challenge and the up challenge have got a lo harder – used to be hard but fun – now getting a lot less fun

Corvus Rex
    @mbittenbender

I’m not sure I agree with this entirely.  I’ve played the KPP for hours by leaving the app open on KPP.  You just can’t log out.  There may be a 45-60min time frame in which logging out won’t result in ending the KPP, but there are times it certainly seems so.

As hard ass it is to defeat the KPP, idk why Rovio just doesn’t make it an all day event.  Think of all the ad dollars they can earn from videos watched by players in that time.  Also, I like hard challenges, but like someone said above, I’m not spending gems on levels 1 & 2.  I may not spend it on level 3 either depending.  Ridiculously hard levels consistently just don’t retain my interest and I’m not spending money on this game.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

I don’t care KPP being hard, as long it’s not impossibly so. As long as KPP and DC are on DQ, DC should be just no more than at medium difficulty level.

Bigger problem is Gem Letter being in DQ! It’s a clear pay-to-win element, because it basically requires just daily payments for Rovio. IOW, it does depend in-game skill or luck or any actual playing; Just daily payments. Without payment, it’s impossible to complete DQ, so that rules out FTP players out.

Dezsike
    @dezsike

@rawdatasystems I just ignore gem letter and the feat. I usually can complete DC every day with a few exception – my play day counter is on 467 days and DC counter is on 433 completions so it turns out I couldn’t complete it 34 times since counted. It happened about twice that I couldn’t claim my 20 gems for KPP because I couldn’t complete DC but it only cost me 20 gems, nothing more.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

The amount of time doesn’t really matter.  Some KPP are just not winnable without spending gems, often more than once.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@dezsike, I don’t have patience to try DC more than once or a few times most and KPP just once. Usually I may try DC more than once only if first time was unsuccessful and KPP is listed on DQ.

Yesterday not only I realized that not even the amount of rooms in DC is same for everybody, so the amount of RNG is even more serious problem with the game than I earlier thought.

Also, I was trying KPP just before time limit was over. It went so well that I had surprisingly many birds when last room opened… and the game glitched. It just gave no birds and the game was not possible to end, other than FC. Naturally, time limit was exceeded while playing, so that was it for KPP.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Anyone think the time to complete the KPP challenge is too short?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.