Anyone else have a new extra bird this morning?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Anyone else have a new extra bird this morning?

• I have a new extra bird in a locked birdcage this morning. But it’s A pig & when I click on him it says “this bird will unlock in 4 days 5 hours.”  My husband doesn’t have this or my baby acct. I’m curious if anyone else has it?

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • mrsnevilledevil
    @mrsnevilledevil

I can’t figure out how to post a screenshot of it.

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

New extrabird is called Leonard!

Breee
    @breee

Everyone has it – the iOS update was Tuesday and the Android today

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

The pig is likely more movie promotion, just like Zeta, since in AB2, the birds and pigs team up to fight Zeta.

zbert
    @clay11w

Its Leonard.  See the Update thread.

Schweinvogel
    @schweinvogel

has anybody already uncaged Leonard? What happens?? How long does it take?

I did not dare to do, cause I don’t want to get only “pig-feathers” for one week like the last time with the other extra birds…

Apprentice
    @apprentice

The event lasts 6 days, 60k to unlock Leonard and feathers look more like salad to me :)

grammyK
    @grammyk

Lol @apprentice , I thought the feathers looked more like the green slime!  It allowed me to start unlocking only this morning even though the pig has been there a couple days. Big rip that his event ends an hour before the 6 day auto-unlock if you don’t win the 60k feathers (which I never did on the other 3 extra birds).

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Not even going to bother with trying to unlock the pig.

The only bird I ever unlocked early was Hal, and that was by happenstance. Got a Legendary chest in the arena and hit a ton of feathers.

I’ll stick with sending feathers to Stella with Bubbles as backup. Hal I only use if everyone else is sleeping and I’m just wasting time.

Lizzie
    @festivelizzie

Well, I mean, I am trying to unlock Leonard. But for some reason, I think it was a bad idea since I don’t really see a use for Leonard. The only backup bird I have is Stella. She’s not very helpful, either. Even though she’s a bronze Elder. 🙁

Breee
    @breee

I couldn’t do without Stella or Bubbles they have brilliant skills if used correctly. Not so much Hal as his skills are less used.

Cant wait for Leonard but think it will take a lot of practice to master him.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Anyone else have a new extra bird this morning?

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.