Anybody know actual truth about synching?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Anybody know actual truth about synching?

• On Rovio’s own page, conflicting advice. First they make it sound like everything works automagically. Then they say different things. Does anyone know how to safely play on multiple devices and not lose your pearls, feathers, gems and hats? I’m thinking they were trying to close the cheater glitch and inadvertently caused new problems

Can I play on multiple devices?
    You sure can! Just connect your game to your Facebook account and enjoy flinging the birds on as many devices as you want. Connecting to Facebook also gives you the possibility to compete against your friends!
    https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/articles/206410178-Can-I-play-on-multiple-devices-

Will my game progress sync between my devices?
    You can use your Rovio Account to access your game progress on your supported devices. Simply sign into your account in the game to access your game progress. To make sure that your game progress is synced correctly between your devices, sign out from your account on a device before continuing to play on another device.

Note that your game progress will not be saved through Facebook, Game Center or Google accounts.

https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/articles/204104368-Will-my-game-progress-sync-between-my-devices-

Can I play on multiple devices?
    You can play the game on multiple devices and sync the progress between devices by connecting the game to Facebook. Just connect the game to Facebook on the device on which you have progress to create a backup, then connect the game to Facebook on your other device to sync the progress to the other device as well.

https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/articles/115011131947-Can-I-play-on-multiple-devices-

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

All three are for different AB games, so how it is conflicting?

F***book is not an option for me. I used to have Rovio account with one of the AB games, but I don’t know if I have credentials saved anywhere. Maybe it’s time to try wrangle exact information about this via support request…

Krena
    @krena

Didn’t catch that. They were all in the same email which was about Angry Birds 2 so I assumed that’s what they were for. I do use FB just to make it simple and to maybe swap presents but the process is only 99% error free, and the 1% problems are doozies.

Angry Turd
    @pickles

You do not necessarily have to have a Facebook account to sync across multiple devices. Resource data appears to be, at least in part, handled by Rovio directly. Save your current progress via the cloud save icon before restarting AB2 across all of your devices. Resources should be synchronized properly at that point.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Anybody know actual truth about synching?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.