Any Ideas for The Next Caves???

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Any Ideas for The Next Caves???

• @supremechuck have made a topic about new levels. Those are brilliant ideas. But why Rovio would add new levels with new pigs? So, I’ve created this topic for everyone who wants to share REAL and REALISTIC ideas.
    I’m not trying to be rude by using caps:). We are free over here, right?:)
    Having 20 caves with CORRECT backgrounds is a big hope. Since cave 11, the backgrounds are totally wrong.
    Here’s an idea :
    Cave 18 – Sporty Sea (L51)
    Pigs : Normal Sport pigs
    Secondary pigs (lvl 3,4,7,8 as usual) : Sport Pigs with guards and camera pigs.
    Boss : Master Referee AND Master Trainer at one LEVEL!!!
    Special Rules : Sporty Pig Pen (Summons a pig, every 2 turns).
    Bonus : Rovio should add a swimmer pig because the background is sea.
    Cave 19 – Haunted Clouds (L53)
    Special Rules : Cursing Song (Lowers birds’ attack power by 35% every 3 turns. When cursed, they have 25% chance to miss an attack. Lasts 1 turn).
    Pigs : Ghosts like Cave 3
    Second pigs : Zombies like Cave 12
    Boss : Demon Spirit
    Spook : Deals n damage.
    True Possession : (3 turns) Possesses an enemy having 200% health. When the possessed bird is defeated, the bird will be removed and the Demon Spirit will come back.
    Demonicly Undead : No bird can knock out this guy. Splits into two pigs when defeated.
    Tips : To beat him you must kill him with Porky’s rage attack. Making it somehow quite harder. Though the health should be adjusted correctly.
    Cave 20 – Frozen Core (L55)
    Special Rules : Stunning Iceshards (Deals 5×n damage to random birds. 20% chance to deal critical(50% bonus) damage AND stun target for 1 turn. Every 3 turns).
    Pigs : Cave 4 pigs
    Boss : Blizzard Wizard (Super Duper Frostpig)
    Same skills but with a passive effect :
    Too cold – All attacks have 10% chance to deal critical(50% bonus) damage AND stun target for 1 turn.
    And a bonus cave 21
    Cave 21 – Hall of Fame (L58)
    Special Rules : Hall of Randomness (Applies a random passive effect at the start of the battle).
    Pigs : Totally Random (But with some movie pigs showing up)
    Second Pigs : One Random NONminion pigs with movie and security pigs. (Like some dungeons do).
    Boss : Stick Pig (With it’s NORMAL health, not boss health)
    Same skills but the stumble ability is changed with:
    Cry for Help : Summons a random (cave) boss pig when defeated.
    Craziest part: There is a chance to summon the Demon Spirit at level 58! Be Careful!!!! All summoned bosses are in level 58!!!
    CAREFUL!! IT’S A SECRET: The Stick Pig has 5% chance (not written in stats) to summon another totally normal Stick Pig without passive abilities. Making it an extremely lucky gimmick, but gives 28.500 score when defeated.

Note :
    The 3 star score for boss levels are :
    30000 (Cave 18)
    20000 (Cave 19)
    41000 (Cave 20)
    N (Cave 21) (Depends on the boss you find, so climbing leaderboards in this level would be FUN).

EDIT: Thanks @smwforever45 for your ideas!

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I have nothing to add – your ideas are the best ones I could come up with myself :)
    (However, as an interesting gimmick, one could add a very small chance (1%) that the Stick Pig in Cave 21 will just be defeated without any consequences. Maybe the bosses are too busy at that time or something… And, I’d say that all bosses that spawn should be Level 58, not their original levels. Otherwise it would be too easy…)

Seriously, if Rovio doesn’t add your ideas exactly like this I’ll scream at them. XD

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@smwforever45 Of course, the boss levels are also 58. The challenge is actually the leaderboard. As you get random bosses, they’ll give you random scores. The easy part is when the boss have low health (such as Cave 8’s Pork Da Silva) You’ll get lower score.
    The stick pig should have 5% chance maybe.(Because that’s still countable by Rovio’s dumb math that can only count rounded (and familiar) numbers).Haha, Rovio is too bad in math I think.

Power Pork
    @abginebird

Seriously, with all these great idea….. you can really remake the whole game!!!!

@smwforever45
    if rovio actually listen and add things people suggest, they didn’t need to make games with different types…..just to make more interest.
    Also Maybe a thread for “new main campaign levels” would be nice too! Cause i LOVE story modes!
    Soooo…. I saw the other forums with great ideas like “new sets and classes”…… but i’m too lazy to find them again and post MY idea…… so, if there isn’t any problem, I’ll post them all here :-P
    Ok, here are my ideas:
    Chuck:
    Class: attractor
    Give me! : deals N Damage to one pig, any helpful effects on the target will be copied on chuck
    Take it! : Any Received Effects from chuck will be shared with the target
    Set item: Wooden Egg (as weapon) and wooden egg shooter (as defense)
    Special: Wooden Egg fan: 50% chance of putting a wooden egg on a pig, the birds deal 150% more damage to that pig

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@abginebird I’ve got some things going in my mind, here it is:
    First, I’m REALLY SORRY if someone feels bad after reading this.
    Why Rovio wouldn’t add new sets and classes?(After all is 6 each)
    Because even when Rovio and Chimera is working together, they can’t “balance” the game with their balancing. Making some of us mad at “Epic has stopped”.
    Some of our ideas are also UNREALISTIC (Sorry for the caps:)). No passive effects should be added on classes. And their specs should not be OP at all.
    Even dark classes are still quite unrealistic because their abilities are different, making some crashing possibilities.
    Why Rovio wouldn’t add new friend cave pigs?
    Because we already have enough. That’s why Epic Facebook friends is applied by Rovio. Because you can’t play very fun without friends.
    Then, how about enemy pigs?
    This game should be called “AB Epic Seasons”.
    Notice something?(Clue : Events)
    Rovio makes events normally based on current things happening in real world.
    So, new pig ideas are a little bit too unrealistic.
    Even today’s events like Dangers From The Deep should be connected to current pigs.(I should be correct about this).
    So, let’s fix this and make Rovio take our ideas!
    Cheers!!!:)

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

22- The Mechanics (Level 60)
    Curse: Chopping spirit: Deals 2000 damage to a random bird. Every 3 turns.
    Pigs: Drones, Lancers, Mechanics, Any building pigs.

Boss: Glue pig.
    Attack 1: Deals 700 damage, lowers attack power by 50%. Lasts 2 turns.
    Attack 2: Deals 5670 damage.
    Defense 1: All pigs receive 50% less damage. Lasts 2 turns.
    Defense 2: Summons building pigs/ drones.

Mechanic Novice: Deals 250 damage.
    Mechanic Rookie: Deals 350 damage.
    Mechanic Student: Deals 575 damage.
    Mechanic Interimate: Deals 750 damage.
    Mechanic Apprentice: Deals 1150 damage.
    Mechanic Insaneness: deals 1375 damage.
    Mechanic Classy: Deals 1600 damage.
    Mechanic Masterclass: Deals 1875 damage.
    Mechanic Pro: Deals 2150 damage.
    Mechanic Expert: deals 2450 damage.
    Mechanic Crazy: Deals 2750 damage.
    Mechanic Master: deals 3000 damage.
    The real Mechanic: Deals 4500 damage.
    Fire drone: deals 2000 damage to all enemies.

3 Star boss score: 60,000.

Kaos 5
    @supremechuck

Cave 19

Jungle Hollow (Level 54) Special Rule: Thistles: Kills a random bird every 40 turns.

Enemies: Enemies from the jungle section (plus the Chieftain).

Boss: Voodoo Pigmies.

Voodoo Pigmies (Health: 49567)

Mojo Stampede: Deals 3 times 367 damage, 10% chance to stun target for 2 turns.

Spirit’s Strike: Charge 3 turns: 10% chance to kill each enemy.

Wilding: Passive. Gains bonus attack power as the rage chili fills up.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@abginebird You CANNOT post things in the WRONG CATORGERIES. People will NOT listen to your CAPS. PLEASE DELETE THAT POST AND PUT YOUR IDEAS IN THE RIGHT CATORGERIES.

(Sorry for the Caps ?)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@christian-cosgrove
    You used more caps than @abginebird. Just saying :P

Also I think he was aware this is the wrong topic… but he said he was too lazy to find them and dig them out.

PS. You can’t delete your own posts in this forum… something that could be done better @birdleader.

Kingpiggy Pool Toy
    @kingpiggy087

I posted this idea for cave 20 in another thread previously, but since that thread is pretty much dead, I’m reposting it here.

RUSTY REEF
    Curse: Swine Sabotage – The birds gain no benefit from set items in this cave!

Types of pigs: Snow and ice pigs, submarine pigs, pirate pigs

Boss: Hydro Pig (Elemental Pig wearing a fishbowl hat lined with coral, and holding a wand with a starfish as the tip)

HP: 86910

Mighty Wave – Charge: 3 turns. 20% chance to remove helpful effects. Deals 2750 damage to all enemies.

Shell of Hermit – Reduces taken damage by 45%. Lasts 4 turns.

Kaos 5
    @supremechuck

Here’s some ideas:

Cave 22

Chill Fortress(Submarine Levels)

Effect: Ice Prison

Types of Enemies: Mostly Snow, with pirates mixed in, plus the Adventurer.

Boss: Blizzard Pig

Iceshards: Deals 3 x 1503 damage.

Black Ice: Charge 2 turns: Deals 4189 damage to all enemies. Their rage ability is blocked for 4 turns.

Cave 23

Prickly Reef

Effect: Prickle Power(A different version of Deadly Grip): A cave filled with thorny cactus knights and their minions dealing 2350 damage to a random bird every 3 turns.

Boss: Cactus Knight Captain

Huge Spiky Blow: Charge 2 turns: Deals 10567 damage, target also takes 2345 damage per turn for the next 3 turns.

Sharp Spikes: Enemies attacking the target receive 15678 damage per attack for 3 turns.

Ironclad(Passive)

Kaos 5
    @supremechuck

Cave 24

Hot Spot(Normal Cave Levels)

Effect: Thermo(Instance of Hot Steam etc.): Provides a 50% chance for all pigs to deal critical damage every 2 turns.

Enemies: Any fiery pigs, Shogun, Pirates, Air Pigs, Jungle Pigs, Adventurer.

Boss: Fiery(Health: 201987)

Fireblast(Same attack but deals 10234 damage)

Sticky Goo Bomb(Same Attack but deals 5678 damage)

Red Hunter(Passive)

Cave 25

Shining Bay(Boat Levels)

Effect: Holy Water

Enemies: Pig City Pigs, Royal Bodyguard, Nature Pig, Chieftain, Pirates, White Hunter Drone, Crafty.

Boss: Crafty(Health: 234879)

Healing Hand(Same attack but deals 7093 damage)

Mass Shield(Same thing)

White Hunter(Passive)

Cave 26

Radiation Area(Airship Levels)

Effect: Radiation(A different version of poison clouds): Deals 3000 damage to all birds every 3 turns.

Enemies: Tinker, Yellow Hunter Drone, Hasty, Ninjas, Banshee, Desert Pigs, Air Pigs.

Boss: Hasty(Health: 225658)

Water Volley(Same Attack but deals 3081 damage.)

Focused Fire(Same thing)

Yellow Hunter(Passive)

Cave 27

Dark Valley

Effect: Blackout: Birds’ negative effects can not be removed.

Enemies: Ghosts, Horrors, Undead Pigs(not including zombies), Pirates, Jungle Pigs, Ninjas, Black Hunter Drone, Sneaky, Wizpig(2nd encounter).

Boss: Sneaky(Health: 246708)

Nasty Fog(Same attack but deals 9458 damage)

Soap It!(Same thing but heals for 12780)

Black Hunter(Passive)

Cave 28

Chilly Plateaus(Submarine Levels)

Effect: Water Of Life

Enemies: Snow Pigs, Blue Hunter Drone, Frosty, Air Pigs, Pirates.

Boss: Frosty(Health: 256945(321181 with Water Of Life))

Frost Ray(Same attack but deals 10678 damage)

Douse Targets(Same Attack but deals 7680 damage)

Blue Hunter(Passive)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Any Ideas for The Next Caves???

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.