Angry Birds Transformers Update 1.9

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Angry Birds Transformers Update 1.9

Viewing 6 replies - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Replies
  • Pampeans
    @pampeans

@gradientturtle7 thank you for this information and thank you for continuing to communicate with us regarding the Christmas update/contest. The information you provide is helpful. That you are acknowledging issues, letting us know they’re being worked on and then following through with solutions is much appreciated.

bertykat
    @bertykat

@gradientturtle7 Thank you for your reply. I have a Kindle Fire HD…..when I access the app store from my Kindle is says

Original release date: 06 November 2014
    ASIN: B00OTN18VO
    Version: 1.9.26

It only gives me the option to ‘open’ not ‘download’

I’m not able to add a screen shot so will try and explain. If I go to the Amazon page via the browser I get the same information as provided in your link but I cannot download it as it says I already ‘own’ it. I didn’t have to manually update the Halloween update but when I go into updates there isn’t anything for ABT. The only recent AB update was for Epic.

I’m running 1.8.14.3 I tried to update another Kindle which hadn’t had the Halloween update and only updated to 1.8.14

Hope I’ve made some sense? :-)

bertykat
    @bertykat

The credits also say 1.8.14.3 :-)

bertykat
    @bertykat

@gradientturtle7 I received an email reply telling me it’s a problem with Amazon and to delete and reinstall……considering it took 2/3 weeks to rectify when I last did this I’m reluctant to do so. Is there another update due now the holiday event has finished?

Lucas Boyer
    @lucas-boyer

After I saved heat wave it told me to play a level as chuck but he had no energy and I couldn’t refill it help please

Smokescreen
    @smokescreen

@gradientturtle7
    Hi, I’m still encountering problems with lost tokens. On the first day of the Chinese competition we had problems with a day counter not being reset properly. My screen showed 47,000 day wait. It wasn’t until an hour before the daily competition was over, that I got the message to use 10 gems and it would all reset itself. Therefore I missed out on all of the tokens I could have possibly gotten, plus the daily winner reward that I usually get. This would be 10 + 20 + 30 + 40 + 50 + 60 + 70 + 80 + 90 + 100 + 1000 = 1550 tokens. On top of this problem. There have been several times ( on day 2 and 3) where I reloaded my battery meter with gems to continue playing. Yet the game froze on the autobot symbol as it was loading the game, and then it crashed. When I returned, my gems that I had used to reload the meter were gone, and the meter itself was empty. On day 2, I lost 40 gems. On day 3, I lost 80 gems. Last night / This mornings competition, I made it all the way up to 424 paper lantern posts shot down. Yet when I got my first place reward, it only showed 400 paper lantern posts shot down. Subsequently I lost the 100 tokens from achieving the 10th daily prize level. Thus far, I’ve lost 1,650 tokens, and 120 gems. Is there a way to get these back? Thank you for your help in the matter.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Angry Birds Transformers Update 1.9

Viewing 6 replies - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.