Angry birds Mighty League comment.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry birds Mighty League comment.

• Angry birds Mighty League was much improved where recently you could play any level as many times to get higher scores. The way it is now, once you run out of 3 tickets, you have to purchase ticket vs  playing onward. It’s not really that much fun. Your paying for scores rather than competing. It’s too limited. But, all Angry birds games are my #1 favorite of all. Been playing since they came out!!! I love it!

Sheri Ramsey/[email protected]

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • ixan57
    @ixan57

@sheri-ramsey a way to get tickets is to watch video are. There is two to collect every two hours. The video activate icon is lit when a video is available. It is just below the scope activate icon

hudiehans
    @hudiehans

I can’t really play at all! My game has been stuck on the warm up for the feather league. It sucks!

ixan57
    @ixan57

@hudiehans had the problem also but it cleared itself by hitting the back button. Can’t remember if it was the bottom left arrow on screen or the back on the device. Pretty sure it was the back button on device

ixan57
    @ixan57

@hudiehans a stupid question from me (just seen your screenshot) anything happen when you tap the 7 in the box.

hudiehans
    @hudiehans

I tried the back button on the screen but it did nothing. I don’t know what you mean by the back button on the device. Or where the 7 is that you saw on my screenshot?

ixan57
    @ixan57

@hudiehans on the screen that says the mighty league has been updated, there is a 7 between the two birds. The back button on your device is usually a arrow with a half circle pointing left. Located at bottom of your device.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry birds Mighty League comment.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.