Angry Birds GO! Help!!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Angry Birds GO! Help!!!!

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 175 total)
  • Replies
  • sir kamenev
    @kamenev-spbgma

Hello @nacho18! Thanks for the detailed response! First of all I want to say that I did not spend money to buy karts and gems at all! You need 75 gems to pass next one and I need 116. Actually the differents is very small, in about 5-6 missions only. I used gems only in challenges, which one impossible to pass without it.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@kamenev-spbgma If you are getting logged out of a forum when you try to post you need an admin (which I am not), maybe even @BirdLeader. @AMSlimfordy

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

Hi to @all. I am at hospital with my hip broken, so for unpredictable long time I will be without wi-fi, my telepod toys and wouldn’t be able to play. I will try to complete all other never completed levels in my other games.

wrw01
    @wrw01

@all
    Any advice on this situation: all the scores from the other players in the top right corner went to zero. My score is still present and does change.
    Does anyone know why the other player scores all went to zero?
    Does anyone know how to get them back?

Sorry to read about your misfortune of breaking a hip and being in the hospital @cosmo2503. Hope you get to a speeding recovery soon. Wish you the best.

sir kamenev
    @kamenev-spbgma

Hello to #all.
    I found some new bug in the game.
    – track 1, Race Challenges #29 – spend more time drifting than not. I completed this task twice and have printscreen confirming the execution of this job. But when returning to the main menu task continues to be undone.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi @cosmo2503 I am shocked because your misfortune on broken hip and being yourself on hospital ; I am so sorry and please get well as soon you’ll get it.
    Hello @kamenev-spbgma ; you said you found out a bug into the game. Track 1, Race challenge #29, spend more time drifting that not… !!!! Yeah but what Episode locks like Air isn’t ….. Please tells us which episode you means.!!!
    Hi @wrw01.!! I am seen this situation for long time ether on Facebook and Game Center ; always my players appears with zero I never see numbers on any one …!!! So it’s a glitch or a bug..!!!

sir kamenev
    @kamenev-spbgma

Hi @nacho18!
    First episod – seedway.
    Unfortunately couldnt upload printscreens here.

Chris
    @chriss

0 points means that the player has not played that particular race yet.

nacho18
    @nacho18

thank you @chriss. … I was thinking that but I wasn’t sure : but after your positive comment ; know I see better this particular view.

sir kamenev
    @kamenev-spbgma

@nacho18

I decided to share observations in passing difficult challenges. This post is about “completely trash an opponent”

1. In order to you credited for this task, you need to hit the top of the opponent and thus knock him out from karting.
    2. Most convenient place (in my experience) do it during the launch of a slingshot. Task – to land on top karting opponent after a shot from a slingshot.
    3. Best birds – Terence, Corporal pig. But not only.

Chris
    @chriss

@nacho18: Do you also see myself with 0 points?

nacho18
    @nacho18

@chriss. I am sorry but I don’t see you there are always only 33 players sometimes Facebook players sometimes GC. Players but I never see you. I did put atention but not really seriously . So what do you thing so!!!! It’s a glitch or a bug . Or just they put 33 players by ramdom …!!!!

platium
    @platium

hi @kamenev-spbgma

no bug for – track 1, Race Challenges #29 – spend more time drifting than not. I completed this task twice and have printscreen confirming the execution of this job. But when returning to the main menu task continues to be undone.

you have to complete this last as well as drift till about 55%. once you cross finished line it will start to drop.

sir kamenev
    @kamenev-spbgma

Hi @platium!
    Thanks for your reply! I congratulate you on the successful execution of this challenge. Great that you found a way to still complete this quest.

But it turns out that the task does not correspond the implementation. It is not correct, that after you cross finished line it is continuing to drop. Thats why its necessary to gain 55% to complete this task that just is not fully corresponds to the task!

@platium
    . How did you understand, that you gained 55% drifting? During the task, after i gained 50% the check mark appeared. I continued to drift, but percent is no longer added. Finished with check mark, but then its disappeared.

Bird Leader
    @birdleader

@cosmo2503 and @nacho18 If you didn’t already notice, I wanted to make you aware that ABGO now has a dedicated forum on the ‘Nest. No need to comb through the General Discussions forum anymore. Thanks for all that you share.

Les Toreadors
    @les-toreadors

@kamenev-spbgma are you still having the ‘logged out before posting’ problem?

If so then check these two things:

1) Make sure computer or device clock is set correctly.
    2) Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser.

I had that login issue back when I was doing a bit of modding and messed with system time for some reason.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Thank you very much @birdleader : I just checked out I couldn’t believe it …! That’s enormously great idea : WE HAVE A SPECIAL PART ON FORUM. And you are absolutely right we are very dedicated on this marvelous Game !!! Believe me more flingers will come to join us . I am so happy on being part of this great team ; more good topics , share comments and great discussion are on the way…!!! Long live to ABN. Si señor !!!!!

sir kamenev
    @kamenev-spbgma

@les-toreadors
    no, its fixed! Thank you!

nacho18
    @nacho18

@chriss: yesterday when I was playing ABGO : someone player challenge me on an other game . Inmedialtly y rejected ; then all my 6 challenges where gone…!!! I lost them all. @chriss I don’t know if you want to re-challenge me again. I am so sorry myself to lost that I do like challenges but wasn’t mi foul . This is even second time to happens to me. Do anybody got this happens before.!!!! Sorry I am talking about ” Game Center ” . This app. Maybe has a bug or a glitch . This happens was on my iPad 3G .

Chris
    @chriss

@nacho18: unfortunately I don’t remember what quests I sent you. But with the next update I will send you new quests.

Philly
    @philhayler

This may be the most ridiculous one yet – but ‘use all power ups in 3 races’ what do I have to do exactly???! HELP! :)

PBA2014
    @pba2014

Use the king sling, kart repair and boost before launching in 3 consecutive races.

Chris
    @chriss

@philhayler: I found this out recently. You have to use only the first three power-ups. Don’t use the fourth power-up. Use all the three power-ups at the same time in one single race.
    And in addition to that, you have to do this four times instead of three times.

So this is another example of an incorrect challenge.

Philly
    @philhayler

Thanks for your help guys. Can’t believe it’s as simple as that. I was actually using all 4 power ups including the Target, and also just for 3 races!!

Chris
    @chriss

@philhayler: you’re welcome

@pba2014
    : I think it’s not necessary that the races are consecutive.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Angry Birds GO! Help!!!!

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 175 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.