Angry Birds GO! Help!!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Angry Birds GO! Help!!!!

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 175 total)
  • Replies
  • nacho18
    @nacho18

Thank you burpie I did double mistake . I fixed

No IAP’s

@les-toreadors

@dh-kim

@burpie

@ani22

@wazemank

Using IAP’s and/or TELEPODS.

@cosmo2503

@chriss

Me. nacho18

Challenges

@ani22
    . 473

@wazemank
    . 218

@burpie
    . 62

@cosmo2503
    . 79

@chriss
    . 180
    Me. nacho18. 77

@dh-kim
    . 151 challenges. 223 coins and 311 Gems.

We’ll this the new update in the list of ABGo. Hopefully very soon we’ll have more news. For know thank you all of you.

username12345
    @blahalb09

My game keeps crashing. I can select a challenge and go to the loading screen, but after that the app will crash. When I reopen AB Go, the game has to go through the process of loading a “new update”. I am unable to play the game because of this. What should i do?

waze
    @wazemank

@blahalb09 I think you should contact Rovio Support and explain them your problem… Maybe the RAM? Which device are you using?

Here you have Rovio Support page: rovio.zendesk.com/registration

You must register first and submit your request in this page.

Good luck!

username12345
    @blahalb09

@wazemank Honestly, I hate asking through email services. Once I was left hanging for 6 months, and I got a reply saying that they couldn’t help me. In fact, most of my experiences with emails are similar to that. By then i had already found a solution. It seems the same way for this problem, as i just tried to play AB go again and it worked perfectly. The only difference between this time and last time was that I had music playing in the background. I might tell rovio about this, but as I said, I hate asking through email.

waze
    @wazemank

@nacho18 I’ve 223 challenges completed but I’m stuck on many.
    Here, my completed challenges:
    Seedway – 68 – Track 1: 24(Race) + 7(Time) + 5(Fruits). Track 2: 24+9+5
    Rocky Road – 63 – T1 (15+4+5), T2 (15+4+5), T3 (15+4+5)
    Air – 29 – T1 (11+2+3), T2 (5+4+3), T3 (4+3+3)
    Stunt – 63 – T1 (14+4+6), T2 (8+4+13), T3 (9+4+10)

In this point, I’d like to share one tip with those you want to complete many challenges. As someone said in this forum, don’t fully upgrade your karts. I’m almost sure that when you complete a partial upgrade to your kart, it’s considered as a new one. What is a partial upgrade? When you start for example with Pinky-Tonk N1 and you complete some upgrades until all the speed, acceleration, handling and strength lines become yellow, you have a message like “Congratulations, your kart gained a level” or something like this, and then your kart’s appearance changes. Also, the kart’s name changes to Pinky-Tonk N2. In the next partial upgrade will change to N3 and in the last one to N4.

And why not to fully upgrade your karts? Because there are some challenges that ask you to win a race with 2, 3, 4 or 5 karts. If you don’t want to spend real money buying different karts, you can spend birdcoins or gems to buy 2 or 3 karts, and you will be able to overcome these challenges using a good upgrading strategy .

On the oher hand, I’m stuck on some early challenges and would like some help. These is my particular TIC (Top Impossible Challenges)

-Challenge #5, Fruits in all tracks of Seedway and Rocky Road: To pass near 40 fruits. Have someone got it??

-Challenge #4, Time Bomb in all tracks of all Episodes: Finish a race without your kart. I’m hitting my kart against all the walls and obstacles I can and sometines I get it.. but not in the finish line! I think it’s important not to upgrade Strenght to overcome this challenge but I have all my karts fully upgraded :(

-To get 125.000 points in some #2 Challenges on AIR. Did you get it? Which kart configruation and driver did you use?

-To drift on AIR (Challenges #3 and #4). 15 times first, 25 times later. I think a correct Speed/Acceleration/Handling is important. Maybe a very high Acceleration with a low Handling… Anyone got it? Which kart configuration did you use?

-Challenges #3 on Air, fruits, all the tracks: Destroy 7 fruits in a drift. Someone said using the Blues, but I cannot.

rwm21
    @rwm21

Can anyone provide any advice on scoring more points, specifically on the Air track. I am stuck on the challenges requiring you to score at least 125,000 points. The most I have ever scored is 120,000 and I can’t seems to consistently score much more than 112,000 points. I have tried hitting as many opponents as possible and flying as far as possible, but I’m not sure of any way to score more points. Any suggestions?

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello @wazemank. Thank you very much for your last information ; about your advances and progresses on Challenges: you are going very well on Ch. By the way if you are stuck on many ; I am too and even on the same Ch. You describe those are the harder ones…!!! So here it’s the update on Ch.

@ani22
    . 473 . No report changes.

@wazemank
    . 223. You are increasing 5 which ones are really good.

@burpie
    . Still on 62 …!!! We don’t know .

@cosmo2503
    . 79 or any change!!!!.

@chriss
    . 180 .!!! Ni report on changes.
    Me. nacho18. I was 77 but know I am 87 and my birdscoins are 380k’s and my gems are 136. Later I’ll tell you all of you my new experiences. Found out something new.

@dh-kim
    . 151 . Not report on changes.
    Well , for know is everything thank you and still tuned.

ani
    @ani22

Air is tough to get high score cause drifting is hard. So make sure u finish on the 1st rank, try to choose the path you be on the air most, using boost can help a bit. My strategy is to go out of the path to run the score as much as possible but make sure that you be the 1st on the finish line.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@nacho18 I did some more, so now I have 109 completed. As for playing with telepods being equal to any IAP, I am not so sure about that. Only advantage is at very beginning because you can open all chapters and race on Stunt to earn more coins then you can get in “regulary” openned chapters. Purchasing gems for skipping challenges is completely other thing as regular player should done at least 1000 races for 400 gems amount that could be purchased for (if I am not wrong) 4.99 USD.

@wazemank
    thank you for all precious advices. I thought I am such looser because I can’t score 125k in Air but when I see that great players like you can’t do it I feel relief.
    I did 15 drifting in Air on all tracks but never get anything more – last 15th was over finish line. 25 is impossible and I think it is meant to be impossible so that people have to spend gems and buy more.
    I have 850+ gems and 480 k in coins (but I didn’t have to spend coins on buying karts).

burpie
    @burpie

@nacho18 Yesterday I also made it up to 380k birdcoins (+224 gems). Still just 62 challenges.

I also toyed with a new birdcoin-kart, just to see if that would make things more interesting. I maxed it out, didn’t care for it, and then reverted to my backup to reclaim all of those birdcoins.

Unless the new experiences that you hint at provide some spectacular new game play, I think I’m done with AB Go until the next update.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@burpie how did you make back up for ABGO!? I thought it was impossible to retrive old stats and coins as game is played on server.

burpie
    @burpie

@cosmo2503 For little experiments in AB Go, play offline so that Rovio’s cloud won’t try to store/ overwrite the wrong progress. I assume that it is still possible to play offline after you register for a Rovio account… I didn’t register and the game progress is stored on my phone.

With that sorted, it’s just a matter of making your own backups. I make constant backups with a file browser (for just my progress) and with Titanium Backup (for whole apps, including progress). And backing up the whole app can sometimes be useful. In AB Go there’s that weird behavior with the occasionally free sponsored power-ups. That will probably get fixed in the next release. Rovio could also conceivably adjust tracks/ characters/ karts/ challenges for the worse. You never know why you might want to revisit an old version of a game.

As you may know, when I was playing AB Space I kept backups of every single release just to continue playing old glitches after they got patched… it’s that kind of obsessive behavior that got me to the no. 2 spot on the leader board.

LaurenM
    @thislilpiggy

-Bubbles is a devil that hides behind that smile. Any tips on beating him? (ooh, I JUST beat him for the first time. No power-ups at all. I got lucky) Last night I FINALLY obtained Terence. So does the character collection get harder as you go along?

-Seeing all of your stats and achievements, I feel so behind in this game. I’m in no rush, though. I still have a lot to learn.

-Does anyone know of any maps were made of the tracks? or know of any shortcuts to use?

rennard
    @rinston

First time here. Where can I get angry birds go in windows 8?

burpie
    @burpie

@thislilpiggy You’re actually at the best part of the game. Winning races doesn’t get any easier or harder, but in the beginning you’re constantly waiting for characters to recharge and toward the end you’re constantly replaying races to collect birdcoins for another upgrade. At least I was, because I refused to buy the coin-doubler.

I never used any power-ups until after I collected all the characters. And I never found any maps or shortcuts – there’s just the obvious forks in the road.

@rinston
    Rovio doesn’t list a PC version: http://go.angrybirds.com/
    I have no idea if they even plan on releasing one. What you could do (in the mean time?) is try to get the android version running on your PC. It’s a hassle to set things up and there’s no guarantee that it will even work, but here’s two options if you want to try:

Bluestacks is a program that runs android apps: http://www.bluestacks.com/

Or you could go the whole 9 yards and run Android as a virtual machine on your PC: http://www.pcworld.com/article/2048220/hybrid-hijinks-how-to-install-android-on-your-pc.html

Personally I’d go with the virtual machine but I am a bit of a geek… I run a dual boot Linux/ Win7 machine with OS X as a virtual machine. To me, adding an Android VM and getting AB-Go up and running would be a game in itself.

waze
    @wazemank

Hi,

I play ABGo in spanish but I would like to play it in english, so I have just uninstalled the game and I’m trying to looking for the english version but cannot find it.

Any help please?

burpie
    @burpie

@wazemank, the game starts in whatever language you set your phone to. Just checked.

waze
    @wazemank

@burpie I did not think it was as easy as changing the phone’s language. Checked and it works. Next time I’ll check it before asking such a stupid question.

Thanks!

bubbles
    @hans-peter

I recently unlocked the Jenga Mode. Very disappointed. Yet, I am wondering about Some highscores, of you unlocked it?

bubbles
    @hans-peter

And does anyone Know how I can swap from Facebook Scores being Shown in-Game, back to Game Center Scores being Shown?

wrw01
    @wrw01

@les-toreadors

Started playing Go a few days again and it is a lot of fun.
    Question: How does one “finish a race without your kart”? One of the challenges and I cannot seem to get the hang of the technique.
    Playing all through Seedway and have not been able to get one the characters out of the cart at the finish line.

Any suggestions?

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@les-toreadors, I only managed to do it on Air Flight tracks 2 and 3. I am not sure if Zack from You Tube did it, he has over 40 AB GO! videos. I will try do it on Seedway tonight, it might be possible on track 2 but I doubt it is possible on track 1.

Les Toreadors
    @les-toreadors

@rinston – Bluestacks currently does not support ABGO nor does Rovio have any plans to release a PC port of the game.

I had submitted the usual “PC version is a MUST HAVE” feedback last year but PC version may not fit with Rovio’s current marketing strategy. There is also the issue of multiplayer compatibility and the lack of in-app purchases in the PC version, complicating future multiplayer plans.

We might be pleasantly surprised in future, though. And there are also other new Rovio games in the pipeline so ABGO is not the ‘dead end’ for us PC users.

sir kamenev
    @kamenev-spbgma

Hello to everyone!

@nacho18

First of all I would like to say to @nacho18, I could not add any messages in topic ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!. Every time I go to the topic, getting logged out.. Therefore, I decided to write here, if you can, then you can move it in that topic…

I have got 382 challenges (138 Seedway; 61 Rocky Road; 33 Air; 150 Stunt) and need 116 gems to skip the next one. Some of them are very impossible unless you skip them using your gems.
    For example
    -track 2, Time Boom, challenge #17: avoid the first 50 obstacles. Impossible because there are only 47 obstacles on the track. It is rediculous! There are a lot of the same challenges. I think that this is a bug of creators, since the matrix of challenges on all the tracks are identical. It turns out that without thinking the moment they are automatically created a lot of impossible to pass challenges.
    Its interesting to play, but I’m not going to buy gems to pass on.
    Someone knows if there plans to update game where every challenge will be planed personally and all challeneges will become realistic?

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello: @kamenev-spbgma . Sorry for your problem that you can’t logged out of the topic: ABGo: Challenges!!! How far you are. Unfortunately I can move on it ; because I don’t know how to do it . Maybe @mvnla2 can do that. Because this player has more time on forums and also more experience than me. Anyway welcome to our RACETRACK.
    And about the # of challenges you already have it’s amazing 382 it’s to many.
    I see this too. I have only 207 challenges done: but on Rocky Road and Air I have a little more than you ; I have 66 on RR and 47 on Air. The other big difference it’s this on stunt you have 150 ; I have only 40….!!! So you are going Great!!!!
    Know for passing you on next one you need 116 gems to pass: means you are using often gems to pass…!! That’s to bad . I do understand your frustation and Mood ; sure the creators has a bug or a glitch ; not only you complains about it many others flingers do that too. Even me . I need 75 gems to pass next one or skipping bias gems: and I have only 37 gems. In the beggining of the Game I used real money for Buy Karts and gems and coins …!!! No more it’s expencive…. But I feel myself stuck : I have many challenges that I need only on event to pass : I mean that every challenge has 3 events to pass: and on all 3 episodes I have many challenges with 2 : so I need more gems to skip and pass o replay and replay for both situation : get more coins and pass without skip….!!! I already have 780k’s on coins.
    What I am using it’s on some cases using all 3 power ups or 2 . That works for me
    The other situation it’s wait 24 hours or less just for use the character fresh and not tired: under this situation and using powers ups : I do pass…!!!! So I fell that I am going too slow. I recommend that you can see the list of @wazemank on TIC . Top Imposible Challenges he has on this topic but even on others topics right here on Forum. Hopefully he and his list can help you. Use your power ups too … Good luck and stay tuned on this RACETRACK.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Angry Birds GO! Help!!!!

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 175 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.