Angry Birds Evolution

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Evolution

Viewing 10 replies - 26 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Replies
  • Buutti
    @markus-backlund

Yep, that’s right. My phone is Sony Xperia Z3 with Android 6 and tablet is Samsung Galaxy Tab A with the same version of Android. Would be nice to be able to play with the tablet too..

RovioHuzz
    @roviohuzz

Checked the list and unfortunately Galaxy Tab A is not supported for Evolution, but is for AB2. There’s a chance it will come available in the future, but it’s not certain unfortunately.

Buutti
    @markus-backlund

Thanks. Let’s hope so ☺

amber-hill
    @amber-hill

I’m having the same problem with evolution not working on my iPad. 3rd gen OS 9.3.5 it lets me download but when I open the game I get a white screen then the roving logo and the chimari logo the the box that says seems device not supported. Not sure why I read the compatibility and it says OS 8.0 or higher and works with ipad? Not sure what the issue could be? I know my iPad is only 3rd gen but technically it meets the requirements or is this the issue?

Tina Mckinney
    @tina-mckinney

I am having the same issue as April Hill. My ios 9.3.5 mini will let me download but when I go to play it, it says my device is not supported. ??????

I love the game Angry Birds Evolution on my android and want it on my larger screen 😣

Tina Mckinney
    @tina-mckinney

Hello April Hill, i am experiencing the same issue. Hopefully they will send us a resolution for it.

amber-hill
    @amber-hill

Hi Tina, I would hope so but it’s been 9 days so I’m wondering if the boards are even monitored anymore?

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

Hi just dropping bye to say those devices are not supported actually! They’re RAM is too low and can’t handle the game :( We can’t blacklist specific devices in Apple iTunes thus the confusion.

amber-hill
    @amber-hill

Hi Elsa,

That’s interesting as the game DungeonBoss is also very graphic intensive (more so than Evolution) but plays just fine on mt 3rd gen Ipad. Can you explain the difference? Cause I’m not going to spend $600 to replace an Ipad that works fine just to play a free game? I would think that since there are in game purchases that can be made they would want to appeal to the broad audience instead of just people who own the latest tech. So far this is the only game that doesn’t work on my Ipad and I’m curious if this is going to be the trend to lock out certain older tech to force people to by new devices?

Jada Stevens
    @soundwave86

I too have problems with my tab. I can download ABE, but then it says my tab isn’t supported. Wtf, why can’t I play it on my tab? I’m up to date too. Android phone works and it’s 3 years old

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Evolution

Viewing 10 replies - 26 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.