Angry Birds Evolution

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Evolution

• Hi everyone!

As you know, Angry Birds Evolution has been out in App Stores for quite a few countries for some time now. Last week we added some more regions to the list, and began the soft launch proper for the game.

The game is now available on both iOS and Android in:
    Netherlands, Israel, Philippines, Indonesia, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Iceland, Ireland, Poland, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Taiwan, Belarus, Hungary, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Switzerland, Croatia, Greece and Thailand.

There have been a lot of changes since the “AngryBirdsNest Closed Beta” (thanks again to all those that took part), so get the game (if you can) and check it out!

Download links:
    App Store (recommend iOS 8.0+)
    Google Play (recommend Android 5.0+ – some device restrictions exist)

Let us know your thoughts!
    Angry Birds Evolution Bounce

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 35 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Would have at least tried out if it had offline support but online? No thank you.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Started playing (or should I say re-playing) it a few weeks ago, reached Chapter 10, currently level 23. I’m enjoying the game, even though a lot of waiting is involved. Now if you could share any details about AB Football, AB Blast and AB Holiday.

RovioHuzz
    @roviohuzz

@datguygamer Offline play would be difficult to make work in this mobile RPG with a Gacha element at the core. I understand the mobile data concerns, but you could still give it a go over wifi only.

RovioHuzz
    @roviohuzz

@mighty-red-1 Great! Blast and Holiday are currently in soft launch. Football has been discontinued and will cease to function after Dec 15th.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@roviohuzz How about make the rest of the game offline with the gacha element online? Why isn’t that an option?

And even if I use Wi-Fi, that means I have to play it either at home or work (which is really not an option) and not while I am traveling. This is why I prefer offline games as I can play wherever I want. I will try it but I honestly wanted to play a game where I can breed/hatch and evolve birds but this online thing irks me. Anyway, thank you.

RovioHuzz
    @roviohuzz

@datguygamer Will definitely pass on this info, but I think the PvP and Clan features, plus the scouting missions and daily rewards would be affected. Thanks for the feedback!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@roviohuzz PvP I can understand sort of but clan? This game has clan system? Okay then.

Thanks for passing on the suggestion though. Will try it later and see how it turns out.

Anonymous

@roviohuzz For some reason, my Droid Turbo 2 is incompatible with this game, despite the Android Version being 6.0.1. What gives? Is this one of the device restrictions as mentioned?

Narc
    @narc

When will this launch in US?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@roviohuzz Thanks for the reply. The news about AB Football is not surprising – in my opinion, it was a poorly designed game. Blast and Holiday, however, have potential, both as great games and money-makers.

RovioHuzz
    @roviohuzz

@partshade It’s likely down to the device restrictions – which we hope to remove this week with a new Android update. OS will still need to be 5.0+ though. I’ll update here when the Android update’s live.

RovioHuzz
    @roviohuzz

@narc No dates for any soft launched titles are confirmed – that’s all part of the soft launch process.

Anonymous

@roviohuzz Thanks for the info. Will be looking forward to downloading this. :D

flingmaster
    @flingmaster

After I downloaded the game it told me that my device is not supported.

RovioHuzz
    @roviohuzz

@flingmaster We updated a couple hours ago on Android, now the restriction should only be OS version 5 or higher, not device specific. Is your Android OS 5 (or more)?

flingmaster
    @flingmaster

@roviohuzz I have android 5.0.1 and still right after the rovio icon loads it tells me that my device is not supported. Thanks for the quick response anyway.

RovioHuzz
    @roviohuzz

@flingmaster Actually there are still a few device restrictions – but they are the same as Angry Birds 2. Do you play AB2?

flingmaster
    @flingmaster

@roviohuzz AB2 plays normally (by normally I mean with bugs, glitches, etc.). I uninstalleed and reinstalled AB Evolution. I opened the game and I get the message oh no it seems that your device is not supported. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Also now that you mentioned ab2 the songs in the levels won’t play except from those in the boss levels. Sorry about the multiple posts, it just looks weird that I can download the game but not play it.

Power Pork
    @abginebird

@roviohuzz
    I have a problem in the game, after the pirate event finished , i can’t receive my prizes (coins and the egg)
    I looked in the hatching hub (?) too, but the egg wasn’t there either.
    I also can’t seem to log into facebook in the game.

RovioHuzz
    @roviohuzz

@abginebird Well, obviously that’s not supposed to happen. Unfortunately I can’t provide any answers without more info and looking into it from a technical PoV. To do that, I have to redirect you to support.rovio.com where you can submit a support request.

Power Pork
    @abginebird

@roviohuzz
    Ok, thanks for the quick response.
    What details and information i exactly have to give?

RovioHuzz
    @roviohuzz

@abginebird I think Player ID, Device make and model should be enough.

Power Pork
    @abginebird

Ok.
    Submitted.

Buutti
    @markus-backlund

So you’re saying if Angry Birds 2 works, Evolution should work too? Funny, because I can install and play AB2 but play store says that my device is not compatible when I search Evolution.

Works fine on my phone, but that’s the error I get on my tablet.

RovioHuzz
    @roviohuzz

@markus-backlund Well, maybe there a few device differences then ;) So it’s not working on your tablet, but is working on your phone?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Evolution

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.