Angry Birds Epic version 1.4.6 (4th of July Edition) was just released

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic version 1.4.6 (4th of July Edition) was just released

• EPIC UPDATES:
    – NEW MINI-CAMPAIGN – enter the Jungle to unlock the Elite Stoneguard!
    – EVENTS & LEADERBOARDS – we improved every aspect of our event system!
    – BUGFIXES – a lot!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Bugfixes-a lot!

Yeah right

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Well after some Arena fighting it doesn’t seem like the unfair coin flip has been fixed, although the fights were too few to really say for sure.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I’ll see about the coin tosses this evening when I do my objectives…
    Doesn’t seem like much that has been done in this, telling from the short update description. And “bug fixes” usually means there’s a new major bug somewhere. :P

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Huh, interesting..even after updating, the button for Elite Stone Guard still isn’t there. Is this gonna be the Elite Mage stuff all over again?

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Jungle

Mp127
    @mp127

I’m winning coin tosses first time since 4 days, 2 wins after 20 loses, so it looks like the bug is fixed (or at least for me).

@christian-cosgrove
    *facepalm*

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@mp127
    I got a loss, then three wins in a row, but then four or five losses in a row.
    Not sure if it’s fixed, but I doubt it. Two of the coin toss losses I got were against overpowered teams. Bitter.

Mp127
    @mp127

My problem is that I didn’t do enough fights before update (just last 4 days), but I haven’t got even 2 wins in a row. Even though I didn’t know about bug, I was feeling that’s something wrong.

I still think it was fixed, even if only a bit. I’ll do more battles to make sure. Currently 3 wins, 1 lose (0 opponents with Blues lucky set)

Edit: 3 wins, 5 loses (0 from Blues set)
    Seems you’re right @smwforever45, still there’re really bad streaks.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

the new version after playing for testing reason the arena no a single win over the flip coin toss… tha bug fixed a lot is only for laughing! well done again rovio…

Suzy
    @suzyq

Amazon have released 1.4.6 today. I didn’t experience any problems downloading.

Redsten5678
    @redsten5678

Bug fixes.. Yeah right

Sou
    @soubella

Did you also noticed this?

When fighting in the Arena about every second fight there is a small green pig as 4th member in the enemy team. the big seems to be a football fan with a soccer ball and a horn. When this pig appears within the fight, it makes the enemy birds wake up one turn earlier than they normaly would so it’s even more difficult to win against the enemy team but when ever I win the fight anyways there is no reward for it and the pig just walks away off the screen…

So what’s up with this big, suddenly appearing without being mentioned within any event or patch notes?!

Btw coin flip seems to work correct for me.

Mp127
    @mp127

@soubella That’s what does Valiant set in Arena (Pig Squire bonus effect). It appeared in game many updates ago, in December.

Sou
    @soubella

Ah ok, thx for the info. Has been a while till I played and never noticed it before. So I’m glad it can’t resist my attack anyways :D

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic version 1.4.6 (4th of July Edition) was just released

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.