Angry Birds Epic version 1.4.4 (bugfix release) is out

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic version 1.4.4 (bugfix release) is out

• What’s New
    We addressed minor issues. Update now – it’s going to be Epic!

Seems to be an android only release so far though since it was Android players that had issues.

Edit: official word from Rovio is that iOS will get the update on Monday.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 52 total)
  • Replies
  • KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

Is it good? Should I update my game without fear :D?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Not out on iOS yet, yup. iOS has less bugs than Android so I understand.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@kennymcc I haven’t updated yet. I am in the middle of a grind-spree of SRC right now :-)

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

I did that already so I am gonna test its stability first when connected to FB :)

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

OK, first ad played and the game crashed :D

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@kennymcc Doesn’t sound good, did you reboot your device after updating Epic? That can sometimes help.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

I play it on PC-Bluestacks. I didnt reboot my PC ;) That ad crash could be only some coincidence. It needs more testing.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

Oh, second ad played and game crashed again :D

Third ad played was OK ;)

4th ad – game crashed :D

5th ad – OK

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

Oh, that “Epic” message appeared :D I dont know what to do now :) Continue or hard close the game :) I think that I will hard close my game beacause I dont wanna risk to lose for 3rd time my progress in the Event!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@kennymcc
    The message has been a bad sign before the update but what about after…? Maybe it actually needs a reboot.
    Try hard-closing the game and see if the message appears again. I wouldn’t accept the “Epic” message until after the event.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45 Yeah I hard closed the game :) When palyed later, the game crashed during some battle – I was connected to FB.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@smwforever45 when I got the message of doom for the second time I found I couldn’t ignore it and carry on playing as it won’t let you do that. I then hard closed the game but the message was still there and we all know what happened next.

Amazon as usual are behind and haven’t got the update yet, for which I am thankful for on this occasion. I don’t do Facebook so not having those problems of crashing, just losing all my scores and going down to Stone twice.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

You can’t skip the message? Noooooo! D:

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

Btw. Mastery 13 remains still bugged (deafeated pigs remains standing) after update.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@kennymcc What do you mean by “Mastery 13 remains still bugged”?

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@angryjohnny I have Wizard Mastery 13 and when I bring him into battle, defeated pigs remain standing. Very annoying during GCC when u cant target some fighting pigs because they are covered by those standing defeated pigs. This issue was before update and remanis after update :(

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@kennymcc Oh is that the reason they keep standing, I never realized it was caused by the mastery level of your birds.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@angryjohnny Remove any class of Mastery 13 from your team and everything should work normal in battle. I have only Wizard with Mastery 13 so I cant tell if this issue have other Classes, but I think so.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@kennymcc Did you report this to Rovio?

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

Not yet, but I will for sure :)

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@kennymcc Good, they might not be aware of the problem and the cause of it :-)

Edit: I tweeted them about it ;-)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Haha, even their bug fix versions have bugs. XD

David
    @davidt18

I just updated and reconnected to facebook. Playing a level now and so far no crashing. Yay can get friendship essence again.

Update I played all through Kings pig castle while connected to facebook. No crashing. Don’t know about watching videos yet. Closed out epic and relaunched and didn’t loose xp.

Dahnlor
    @dahnlor

OK so I went into Google Play and updated the game, and then went ahead and played three 3-stamina battles while logged into Facebook with no crashes or scary messages telling me to restart.

However, my event leaderboard appears to have changed completely. There are now 15 players instead of 29, and I have a 30,000 point lead over 2nd place. I had been in first place previously, but the next three positions were quite a bit closer.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@kennymcc I just got a response on twitter regarding the issue of Mastery Level 13 and above Birds will make it so enemies are not removed from battle. They say if we now restart the app it will be fixed :-)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic version 1.4.4 (bugfix release) is out

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.