All Transformers are now WEAK! V 1.10.5.4

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum All Transformers are now WEAK! V 1.10.5.4

• Rovio…

Let’s start with the fact that I am level 465. I have played 8000 miles of ABT.

So in this latest update introducing the latest round of Challenges, I thought that the firepower of all of my level 15 transformers might just be different in the challenge rounds, but in fact, NO. The WHOLE game has changed again. It takes a Lvl 15 Goldbite Grimlock THREE full seconds to vaporize a gold brick. It takes 16 shots from a level 15 Optimus Prime to kill a sharktihog. It takes six shots from Bludgeon to kill a simple flying pig, and Ultra Magnus (always a weakling) takes 8 shots to kill a simple unarmored pig. It takes at least 6-8 shots from Starscream to break a stone block and at least a full second for any of my level 15 grimlocks to grab an energon. WTF. Was this on purpose? or simply a failure to test whether

@gradientturtle7
    PLEASE. For God’s sake. Where is the testing.

On the positive side (the only one I have found) the Walking Mortar Towers are now relatively killable.

If it weren’t for the energonicons, who’s firepower seems unaffected by the nonsense, I wouldn’t even be able to finish a round. Since I hit level 435 several months ago, it would be a RARE node that would even cause me to have to heal. Now I have level 15 transformers that are ending nodes with half a heart. These same transformers usually complete ANY node with full health.

Please fix it. and PLEASE test this stuff. Even send a message out to some of us asking if we will test your latest version for you. This is either 1) unbelievable or 2) intentional. I hope it is not the latter.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 44 total)
  • Replies
  • sheepybach
    @paul13

Twice I’ve benn killed by the ballon pigs which are very hard to kill.
    I agree they have meshed the game up again big time

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

I’ve noticed the same and I’m still well into upgrading my TFs (level 368). Goldbite Grimlock was the first really obvious one. I imagine we are now going to be forced to purchase accessories that will bridge this now (intentional appearing) power gap that was created with the last update. If that is the case, then they should provide ways to get them cheaper or through missions or something. Otherwise, some of the accessories are super expensive and can only be purchased with gems, which are meagerly rewarded in the lab.

Also, why just the one doubling video? Weird.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

This is basically their “gameplay improvements”. Making everything weak.

sheepybach
    @paul13

As I just said on another thread I’ve got no interest anymore with the Comp. Plus due to the power drop of the weapons not plaqying the game much at all.
    Yesterday was the biscuit for me when it took forever to collect all the coins from 1 smal gold block using GreySlam on Level 13 and then I also missed other blocks of coins.

Well they can keep their “gameplay improvements”.

gradientturtle7
    @gradientturtle7

@angrlee

Thank you for your continued feedback. Please be assured that we are working to balance the Transformers and enemies as best we can, and are aware that a number of issues need addressing.

To provide some context, the way that health and damage is handled has undergone a big overhaul in this release in order to pave the way for the addition of greater challenges in future. I apologise for any negative impact on your gameplay experience while the unintended results of this change get straightened out.

ph
    @ph

@gradientturtle7 Does this mean the removal of the videos was on purpose? While I don’t really miss them after running a node, I do at the end of a mission that falls short of 5 keys.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@ph Videos have been removed? I still get them normally, even though I don’t use them that often.

ph
    @ph

@optimuspig I get one then no more until hours later.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

AH, OK. I’ll have to see if that’s the case for me as well. Like I said, I don’t use videos that often, and it’s extremely rare for me to do two or more in a short time frame, so I may just have not noticed.

gradientturtle7
    @gradientturtle7

@ph

This was certainly not intentional, and we are looking into the cause of this issue at the moment.

AngrLee
    @angrlee

thanks @gradientturtle7 for the information. Just know that the near constant overhauls occurring is frustrating when we get no notice. If you tell us what to expect and we don’t have to figure it out on our own, then it feels more planned. In the absence of information from Rovio, it feels like just more bugs and bad code. Some release notes with such a major overhaul would be appreciated.

ph
    @ph

@gradientturtle7 I has a feeling it was another “Oops”. Thanks for verifying.

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

Wow. I just did a regular node run in The desert with Greyslam (L15) and it’s like he’s at L7. Totally lacking fire power and taking seconds to impart damage on wooden items and leaving the cement blocks virtually undamaged. Bummer:(

sheepybach
    @paul13

Before this update the double up videos we normally got 3/5 in the 4 hour time span, you could even get them 1 after another but know it seems to be pot lick and no 1 after the other any more.
    The only Grimlock worth anything these days is HAl the other you can forget no matter what level you have them on.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@20qmindreader

Lol! Yeah, I think they’re on to that as it doesn’t always work anymore. It’s annoying, but worth it if you want the coins. I think the reason they nurfed the Tfs (especially variants), killed the videos, and didn’t offer gems is because Rovio’s total payout of coins and gems during the holiday challenges was way higher than they expected. I know only collected the coin packages because I had so may tokens after I got everything I wanted and I still had tokens left over that I couldn’t spend. Imo, they need to upgrade the nodes as each challenge is like Groundhog Day.

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

IMHO, I think there could be an OPTION to make the game more challenging, by introducing a two-tier system. I’ve only been playing since July 2015 and am currently at rank 370 with about a third of my TFs at L13 or higher and all above L10. I’d like to max out the levels of my TFs, but what’s the point if they are just gonna knock down their efficacy. It’s not fair to do it across the board. There is a fair question on another post about whether it’s worth continuing after rank 175! Why dedicate any resources for upgrades if they all become meaningless in the future?

For the players that are at max rank, or above a certain high rank, there should be an option to go to another level knowing that it’s harder. It should be rewarded differently and it should be cool/fun enough to motivate lower rank players to aspire to that level while providing new challenges to those players who have nothing left to do in the game except run the same nodes, collect coins and run missions. Maybe with new achievements too.

On the testing question in the original post, I think it’s safe to say that the testing is occurring as part of the Challenge. LOL!

sheepybach
    @paul13

As they have weakened the firepower I wish they would code out the flying pigs that dive bomb you as you can’t kill them now. Level 13 BumbleBee just been killed by dive bombing pig after hitting the 2 of them several times with out killing them.

cbya
    @cbya

“the way that health and damage is handled has undergone a big overhaul in this release in order to pave the way for the addition of greater challenges in future”

translation: We weakened the firepower so that we could introduce all this power up gear that costs gems…to get back to the firepower you were accustomed to before! :)

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

I have not been playing nodes regularly as I am level 465 and have plenty pics and coins, however, had some spare time today and played a couple of nodes noticing lack of power of a number of TFs.
    I also note that the new TFs on the map have a minimum of 15 minute wait before can play the node. Previously was it not about 5 minutes before next node available?

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@droversdog

I still have the 5 minute EggBot as well as the 15 & 30. However, They don’t always get up immediately, so even though it may only take 5 minutes to open the node, sometimes you have to wait (I don’t know how many minutes) for the EggBot to get and go. I have not been playing nodes other than trying to document this scrolling problem, so I’m not sure when the change occurred. I did notice that after this update, it’s back to immediately filling open nodes with Tfs on missions.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

I just played a node with my accessorized Grey Slam Grimlock (this is the 1st time I’ve seen him since the update) and he’s completely useless. He has no affect on stone and cannot kill stationary pigs. He doesn’t even knock them over. It makes me really sad to think of how much time and gems I’ve wasted upgrading Tfs for them to be gutted this. It doesn’t make it more challenging to play with him like this, it’s just pointless. I’m so frustrated, but there’s no recourse than to just not play.

AngrLee
    @angrlee

@pampeans
    totally feel you. just played a node with greyslam. he couldn’t even break stone. if Rovio wants us to keep playing they need to FIX IT. grrr.

dlad
    @dlad

Wow my tf’s are loosing helth as they are still level 1 and killg enemy is so hard now…. Grrrrrr

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

OK, yeah, I used a video doubler. Now it’s no longer available.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum All Transformers are now WEAK! V 1.10.5.4

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.