All Hail Megatron! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum All Hail Megatron! – New Event!

• Another new and excitement yet borring event event is upon us… “Leaders” is the leading squad. Two bots and an ener/con.

Good luck people and have fun.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 53 total)
  • Replies
  • SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Halloween decorations are the targets. Expect low base scores since they are rare like gold bricks or energon structures but only worth 5 points each instead of 15.

Every map character is available for overpower in the exchange along with Energon Megatron. Only the four Leaders Squad members and E. Megatron have their accessories too.

This is the first time in almost exactly a year that Dark Megatron has been in an exchange (last time was also the second event in October and it too had all of the map charaters) and the first time since June of last year that his accessories have been in one.

Autonomorantula
    @skarmory55555

I guess I’ll pla…*snoring*…Wha, what? The event is ove…Zzzzz.

You Gotta be Joshing me
    @beakymcfeather

All hail Megatron’s Rubber Ducky!

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Scoring is crap, I will likely skip this one.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Still no “Part 2” of the apology tokens?

Grimlock-bird
    @grimlock-bird

Y’know, playing in the event, no one else’s score is going up or down, even after refreshes XD so either no one is doing the event in my area, or there’s something up

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

In addition of all of the map characters and Energon Megatron I have also Nautica. @sntrooper

Edit: actually, Nautica is a map character. She is from the Cave.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@grimlock-bird

Usually people play unrealistically hard with multiple recharges whenever you start playing.  Then no one plays while you spend hours catching up.  Then everyone plays while you sleep.  Then as soon as you’re within striking distance of top 3, everyone makes multiple recharges again.  Look at the nonsense below.

Tarun bets the farm on Arachnida, and makes 1 run for a whopping 54 base points.  GE has made 2 runs based on a 300 something average base score.  We’re 8 hours in.  And he’s getting beat by LEE.  You take 60-80 screenshots a day going on 12 events now and witness the utter unbelievable nonsense in the leaderboard…  You’re not playing real people dude.

seaspray
    @seaspray

Look at DDD

seaspray
    @seaspray

Look at him now.  In two bot events, leaderboard shows your highest promoted bot.  If your bots are the same promotion, it shows the one you exit Astrotrain with.

seaspray
    @seaspray

Also, DDD is infamous in past threads for having a gold crown EG the week sparks were introduced, then in a later event having a gold chevron EG

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

ithink i might pass this one i will play only 1-2 days for the sparks… i have no urges to play i feel somewhat “dead” inside…

Asen_77
    @asen

I took 2000 tokens for part 2 apology. Doesn’t change lot, because pointing at this first day of this event is lower then a very long time. I am with 315%, so probably won’t have a big chance for something big at this event. Could overpower UM to level 20, but don’t think I will collect enough tokens even with this 2000 tokens reward. Probably again 10 Gold Crates and some sparks.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Just took Soundwave to level 22 (plus all the sparks and 1 gold crate that got me an legendary OP) last week, and should cruise to level 23 this week with a +875%.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

2000 tokens were very welcome :).  I have no promoted bots in the bonus squad…so high ranks are not possible this event. But with these 2000 extra one overpower should be possible.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’ll hold off and see if I need them for this event before claiming them.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

I assume that next week is the new bot, and I plan on saving the free tokens for that.

I could also see them making a bunch of Halloween hats available.  A few of the newer bots have them in the barracks. None of them are needed (other accessories are already equal or better) except for Beachcomber… his +10% damage hat is the best head accessory available for him.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

It just occurred to me that since we’re going to be seeing Hallowe’en accessories for the next few weeks, this is probably the worst possible time to spend tokens on Steel or Gold Crates.

(Unless you actually want Hallowe’en accessories ….)

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I assume that next week is the new bot,

@pandaczar12
    Probably not.

The pattern lately has been:
    ~Added as a buddy at the beginning of Event #1
    ~Introduced in the newsfeed at the beginning of Event #2
    ~Added to gold crates at the end of Event #2
    ~Available for tokens/gems in Event #3

Right now we are only in Event #1.

seaspray
    @seaspray

Bot bundles also alternate every week for either gems or cash.  This week EM is a gem bundle, so next week’s bot will be for cash, then the new bot for gems, final event day on Halloween night, cause he’s an evil, black, Enslaver.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@mmotorsport

Do you already have EM or are you gonna take this bundle?  If I take this one and the new bot I’ll be back under 800 gems.  I was really wanting to unlock a 4th spark run slot soon.  But if I don’t take the bundle, I won’t have a member of the Energized squad which pretty much insures I won’t hit 7.5k the next time that squad comes up.

And you’re right, this one is a struggle.  Day 1, 27 runs, 1 recharge for 48k pts and 6th.  I’m at 280% and even had a Unicron kill.  Still didn’t hit 1250 tokens for the day.  Day 2 is looking a little better pointwise.

mmotorsport
    @mmotorsport

@seaspray

No, I don’t have EM yet. I am hoping to get tokens to pick him up and if not I’ll take the bundle and probably the new bot bundle as well. Definitely will be tough as I only have 630 tokens for today with a 125% bonus.

The way I’m looking at it though, like we went over a couple events ago, we’re playing to get bots. I can always recoup the gems spent to get an additional spark slot but the bots are only available at certain times so need to get them when we can.

Tobyjug
    @tobyjug

I’m not getting the logic behind what bots are available to run.  Deadend’s not on my list, a few showing on the map are not there either ???

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@tobyjug All thirty of the map characters are available to use for me.

I didn’t even notice that none of the event characters were usable until I went to use Hound today and found he wasn’t there.

Tobyjug
    @tobyjug

Ah yes, I’m with you now. Doh.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum All Hail Megatron! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.