Achievement not working (Deceptihog+missle+scrambled)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Achievement not working (Deceptihog+missle+scrambled)

• 3 times I have been a Deceptihog and been scrambled by missles while entering Astrotrain (2 washing machines, 1 alternate mode). None have registered. I get hit around 2-3 steps before the ramp, but at the next screen, I am back to robot form. Is it a particular deceptihog, on a particular node, on a particular day at a particular time?

Note: I had this achievement but like everyone else, was taken away.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Not sure what it’s going to take to get the Scrambled achievement to work.

I got hit today by two missiles just before I boarded Astrotrain. One of them was the red missile that turns you into a washing machine, and the other was the multi-colored missile that rearranges your TF’s body parts.

But I didn’t get the achievement.

omp180
    @omp180

I ended up getting this. I found a level that was possible and tried over and over. Took about 5 tries I think.

If I hit the boarding ramp unchanged, I would quickly exit back to the map. Luckily it was an Energon character so any health lost would be restored.

bigorange
    @bigorange

I lost the achievement too some time ago, and only this week I finally got it back, so it works for me (android, 1.8.10.7)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Achievement not working (Deceptihog+missle+scrambled)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.