ABT FORCING me to update!!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABT FORCING me to update!!

Viewing 2 replies - 26 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Replies
  • jman
    @jman

I still have apps that haven’t updated, ABT seems to be the only one that updates without my approval…….again.

Although I guess it doesn’t matter now as they will make you update cause you can’t play (term is used quite liberally since I can’t play nodes most of the time) the game if you don’t. I don’t see myself investing a whole bunch of time trying to level up anymore when everytime I try they update and change the whole game.

I think it’s a shame, for me this was the best game on mobile platform before they started screwing with it 7 months after release. I know some people even spent money on it, whether it be jenga,telepods or gems, to change the whole game play is just wrong.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Yay, L14 Arcee + L13 Airachnid + L13 H.O. Bumblebee finally got me five keys on a Hard mission (although I’m wondering if this is because it was only a 4 hour type).

Ironically I missed five keys again on an Easy mission with L13 Ultra Magnus and L13 Galvatron (and it was also a 4 hour mission ….)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABT FORCING me to update!!

Viewing 2 replies - 26 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.