ABSWII Character Ideas

Home Forums General Discussions Forum ABSWII Character Ideas

• Now that I’ve watched the 6 Star Wars films, I have new ideas for characters.

1. Ahsoka Tano

2. Greedo

3. Clone Trooper

4. Watto

5. Sebulba

6. Wookie

7. Boss Nass

8. Gungan

9. Chewbacca Episode III

Plus, I think that the Ep. 3 Chewbacca must fire bolts, the Gungan will hurl magic balls, Sebulba using his podracer, and the trooper makes shots closer to the target like the other Trooper.

I also think that Shadowtrooper will not appear, because he is an Expanded Universe pig.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Baddy2004
    @baddy2004

Oh, I also forgot that you can also have Quii-Gonn, Obi-Wan, Yoda and Anakin Skywalker as a Force Ghost. They are like the holograms of the Emperor.

Baddy2004
    @baddy2004

Testin, testing, 1, 2, 3.

(Not spam or bump,but t maybe fix a bug)

dhoy
    @dhoy

I think your list is a little spread out. For starters, there is a Greedo character available through the Battle Game series. I also think a general “wookie” character and Chewbacca from specific episodes takes rare opportunities to have a richer collection with other figurines.

I think they need a Clone Wars specific chapter. Some thoughts jotted down:

Bird Side:
    Plo Koon
    Ki-Adi-Mundi
    Aayla Secura
    Ahsoka Tano
    Wullf Yularen
    Rex
    Luminara Unduli
    (See a Jedi counsel theme there?)

Pork Side
    Ventress
    Cad Bane
    Magna Guard (Gen Grievous guards)
    Pirates (or Hondo)
    Battle Droid (the grey ones)
    Todo 360
    TX 20
    Viceroy Gunray

Problems I admit to with my list: It would be nice to have some nameless characters because we only need one Hondo or one Rex, but one can have many pirates or blue storm troopers. I think it would be cute to have pigs with a beak on for the storm troopers for the clone wars since they are the “good guys.”

dhoy
    @dhoy

Looking at my list, adding Savage Opress would seem appropriate

Baddy2004
    @baddy2004

Never mind the clone, maybe the Shocktrooper when used with the sides things will do the job

Baddy2004
    @baddy2004

It’s raining characters!

I add Max Rebo, Shaak Ti, Leia (Slave), Mace Wind (Ghost), Comander Cody, Queen Amidala, Boga, Taun We, Lobot, Wing, Gammorean and Royal guard, plus the triple-master…

Drumrolls please…

WEDGE ANTILLES!

Windu (ForcGhost) appears in How Return of the Jedi should End, not in the movies. Maybe It will tie in coins with Kannan Jarrus

Baddy2004
    @baddy2004

I add Sabe, Yaddle (from the High Jedi Council) and Shmi Skywalker from Episode 1, Jedi Knight and Super Battle Droid from Episode 2, Tseebo and Jedi Ezra from Rebels, Owen Lars from Episode 4, and Ackbar from Episode 6.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum ABSWII Character Ideas

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.