ABN Avatar Contest 2015 – Winners announced!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum ABN Avatar Contest 2015 – Winners announced!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 310 total)
  • Replies
  • MikeinMont
    @mikeinmont

As Eeyore says…”Thanks for noticing me.”

E-Star
    @e-star

@karen68 always a pleasure to see you in all the little corners of the nest. thanks for popping in and nominating a new avatar. I have added @mikeinmont to the list.

Awww Eeyore… that is too sweet! @mikeinmont welcome to the contest, care to nominate another nester for their avatar? You can add a new nominee to the list each month :D

Kathy
    @kathy

Hi @E-Star my March nomination goes to @micromax :)
    very interesting avatar of a birdie feeding from someone hand!
    and a ineresting info which I’ll let micromax explain lol..

E-Star
    @e-star

No clue who “you know who” is in the message on @micromax’s profile page, but it is a beautiful avatar indeed @kathy
    I have added your nomination of @micromax to the list of nominees!

MicroMax
    @micromax

Thanks @kathy and @e-star for nomination! Just updated my profile with much better (hopefully) description of my avatar. Note to self: Must pay more attention to other avatars and maybe even nominate in future…

E-Star
    @e-star

Ahhhh @micromax I think the way I see the lettering (from a Dutch prospective) I didn’t see the connection between Google and Kuukkeli… we Dutchie pronounce the “uu” very different, making it hard to see the connection. But I got it now. Nice! So it is a hands on experience from yourself! Love it! And I hope you will remember the note to yourself and will happily add any nominee to the list for you :D

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @E-star maybe when you get to FINLAND you will hear a different pronunciation. i still in English cant make the connection quite right but i get the jist of it:)
    and yvw @micromax TY for an interesting avatar and as estar says hope you will be inspired to check out and find interesting creative avatars to nominate:)

xebic88
    @xebic88

Hi @e-star ya sweety :)
    Id like to nominate the talented Mr @crivit with his happy hat

E-Star
    @e-star

LOL @kathy yeah the Finnish people have a totally different pronunciation hee hee, couldn’t understand a word of it. Luckily most of them speak English and the Rovians are from all over the world, so the common language is actually English amongst them. Great bunch by the way!

@xebic88
    always a pleasure to see you! You know how to make a lady smile :D
    Just added your nomination of @crivit to the list of nominees, thanks for stopping by! [[hugsss]]

sunshine
    @sunshine

@E-star I would like to nominate @pointdexter5 avatar. I have always liked it and he has been a big help on troubling levels. Thanks!! :D

Pointdexter5
    @pointdexter5

Thanks, appreciate the compliment!

E-Star
    @e-star

Added @pointdexer to the list of nominees on page one @sunshine … always a pleasure to see your rays of sunshine around the nest!

Kathy
    @kathy

i don’t think I’ve put in a nomination yet for March. .hmm
    Well @E-star my march nomination goes to @loox for the slingshot aimed at what looks like the earth from the moon , or visa versa ? anyway is interesting . funny that’s 2 slingshot avatars I’ve found !

E-Star
    @e-star

@kathy I think you should save that nomination for April… scroll up and you will see your nomination of Micromax ;)

Kathy
    @kathy

oopsy sorry @E-star i did scroll up but i missed this page lol.. so yep I’ll wait and hope loox saves his avatar for my April nomination ;)

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

@e-star I’m an hour early for the April nomination, but, here we go

@jlz-666
    cat avatar

I’m trying my best to keep this wonderful avy competition going, but sadly I feel very few have my enthusiasm. Even those nominated don’t nominate their favourite :-(

E-Star
    @e-star

That’s ok @hunnybunny more than happy to add your nomination to the wall and who knows maybe things will pick up again. But for now, I have added your nomination of @jlz-666 to the list! Thanks for popping in :)

Kathy
    @kathy

@E-star Its April !! yipee and @loox still has his slinshot avatar so if you would be so kind as to add my nomination and put loox on the wall;) Thank you ..

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

Well thank you @hunnybunny. Not only for the nomination but for the reminder to get back in here! Its one of many things on my “to do” list that never gets done unfortunately. I am actually going to nominate your very sweet Miffy avatar this month ( @e-star )not in a back scratching way but because your question in the BP as to who she was led me on a lovely reminising YouTube trip lol! Now all I need to do is change out of these winter clothes. I’ll see if the Easter Weekend brings more suitable weather first though ;)Happy Holidays everyone!

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

Thank you @jlz-666 Sunny days, please! The gales have gone and now we’ve got dreich

E-Star
    @e-star

@jlz-666 sorry for the delay, but I finally added cute Dutch Miffy to the list of nominees. Happy Easter everyone!

E-Star
    @e-star

oh and forgot to add, great choice of avatar @hunnybunny :-)

Kathy
    @kathy

Hi @E-star Sorry if i missed it but i dont see that you adedd my April nomination (above) for @loox slingshot avatar?

E-Star
    @e-star

Aww [[[hugsss]]] @kathy so sorry I overlooked your comment and didn’t add your nomination. It should be up there right now, thanks for the nudge sweet Kathy!

Kathy
    @kathy

(((((Hugs)))) back atcha @E-star Thanks so much ☆☆

Home Forums General Discussions Forum ABN Avatar Contest 2015 – Winners announced!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 310 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.