ABN Avatar Contest 2015 – Winners announced!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum ABN Avatar Contest 2015 – Winners announced!

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 310 total)
  • Replies
  • Angrychicken
    @angrychicken

@e-star I think you have the images for stocktoad (4) and stocktoad (5) mixed up.

xebic88
    @xebic88

Hello my darlinkkk @e-star ..:)
    I find this so hard , it really makes my indecision show itself
    my votes go to @windwalker ( pretty cool chick )

@karen68
    ( the Halloween one xx )

@lesleyg
    ( cute ass ) i mean as x
    Good luck to everyone
    And ty muchly for my votes

E-Star
    @e-star

@angrychicken you are so right, thanks for catching that! I counted the votes and the tally was correct… 2 for number 4 and 2 for number 5. So this solves the issue for you as well @gumby (time, yes an elusive and slippery thing, it always slides out of my hands… new videos for the episode troPIGcal are coming when I get back, after that I am in desperate need of catching up on the PigDays, not to mention Eggsnatchers and the advent… whaaaaaa)

E-Star
    @e-star

@xebic88 awww you always know how to make a woman blush and make them smile from ear to ear! Thanks ever so sweet @xebic (long time no talk… must catch up soon) for popping in and vote.

I have added your votes to the tally, now it is off to the other side of our country, whaaaaaa just 225km (140 miles), a joke compared to the States when someone mentions going to the other side of the country huh? Anyway see you all soon my feathered friends!

windwalker
    @windwalker

Ty @e-star, your labours in the salt mines is very much appreciated xxxx

Nehuen
    @nehuen

I would like to nominate @sahil-gagrai (the first one), @e-star (your third one) and @alex-apfel (the second one)

PeeJayDee27
    @peejaydee27

I’d like to vote for:

@gumby

@stocktoad
    (5)

@bernersenn

Good luck all!

bernersenn
    @bernersenn

@peejaydee27 thanks you for voting. Thanks also for the heads up. Didn’t even realize this was going on.

bernersenn
    @bernersenn

@e-star better late than never.
    Here my votes:
    – Crivit
    – Sunshine
    – josephine

And thanks for all the work you did this year for us.

gumby
    @gumby

Thanks @peejaydee27 No NEW taxes lol, Gumby for President

wrw01
    @wrw01

Looks like SeasonsKing and Stocktoad1 are mixed up.

1. SeasonsKing
    2. Faniku3
    3. E-star3 (my favorite)

PeeJayDee27
    @peejaydee27

@bernersenn : same here – I only found out about it a couple of days back.

Kathy
    @kathy

No New Taxes¿!! Hear ye Hear ye. . @gumby for president!! Lol ;) sorry i already voted, if ai only knew lol;)

gumby
    @gumby

@Kathy No NEW taxes and free beer :P GUMBY FOR PRESIDENT vote the green party :)

Kathy
    @kathy

You got me at Free Beer @Gumby lol, i can vote twice right Lol:P btw I do love your avatar but I already cast my votes, better end this before E-star gets a mailbox full Lol:D visit the Bloated Pig forum all the free beer you want (virtual of course) and great company for chat to boot:D

Mp127
    @mp127

My votes:

-Hunnybunny (2)
    -Stocktoad (4)
    -Blue Pig (2)

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I’ll vote for:

Angrychicken [2]
    Stocktoad [4]
    Karen68 [1]

E-Star
    @e-star

@nehuen @peejaydee27 @bernersenn @wrw01 @mp127 and @sntrooper Thank you for popping in here and vote for your favorite avatars. I have updated the list :D

@wrw01
    Pops!!! Long time no see, I have been meaning to write you and I will soon! But as always a pleasure to see you roam the Nest. I do have one question… I can not seem to find the second vote… can you direct me to that one, maybe my age is catching up on me too ;P

E-Star
    @e-star

Nice to see so many faces pop in, the race has begon… first place is a tie between @rubeeinthesky and @windwalker, followed closely by @stocktoad [4] @alex-apfel [2] and my own [3] … exciting!!

But like always, it ain’t over until the fat lady sings ;)
    So come on and pop in and give us your votes!

wrw01
    @wrw01

@e-star
    Sorry it was a typo, should be Fanikus.
    I owe you a note kid, am very late. Will write when it starts raining here. Weather nice, painting the outside of the house.

E-Star
    @e-star

@wrw01 LOL I know the images are very small (but list can be seen larger if one clicks on the image) and them eyes aren’t always cooperating ;) hahahahah I assume you mean FEnikus? hee hee… sorry couldn’t help it, I love to yank your chain, love ya pops!

Enjoy the painting!

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

Thanks for the vote @mp127

Dr. Omega
    @dr-omega

@e-star – the avatar is not a custom. This is a hatchling bird that appeared in an Easter promo pic that Rovio put up on the AB Facebook page. The color stripes match one of the 8 or so easter egg patterns that appeared in the game.

I have never seen him in a game or anywhere else, but it is an official Rovio character.

E-Star
    @e-star

@dr-omega Thanks for popping in and letting me know about your avatar. You have picked the right one as I never seen it. So a rare original Rovio character… nice! But nevertheless it is still the cutes bird (and avatar) ever imo!

Not sure if you did, but just in case you haven’t… care to cast your votes on the nominated avatars this year?

MicroMax
    @micromax

The votes from Finland (no, not Rovio, that wouldn’t be proper):

The common attribute of my choices is their remarkable loyalty to the nick they represent.

Windwalker – since I nominated this, I never had any doubt of the excellence
    Solitaire – if I had water resistant tablet and did live in Iceland, I would probably have done that already
    Jlz-666 – black cat with red on shoulder and with expressive tail, need I say more

Ty for all your effort @e-star and Merry Xmas Everybody!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum ABN Avatar Contest 2015 – Winners announced!

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 310 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.