ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,026 through 1,050 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello: Android User .!!’ There is an update with Multiplayer already for you Guys!!!

@wazemank
    , @abgofast.!! And all Android Drivers ..!! Go!! Fast for your Update.!!!

cholewap
    @cholewap

I have already installed the update. Improved the bug and I can see at the end of @ wazemank.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

Right on … I’ve been playing the Star Wars 2 release and Rio 2 release updates lately but finished both yesterday so I decided to lay a beating on the weekly challenge.

I’ve checked out the update but not yet played the multiplayer. My license plate nickname is ABGOFAST … happy it wasn’t taken! Watch for me to show up on the multi-player Android users

For challenges, 2 Sub Zero tracks are available now for me to try that don’t need 5 karts…these changed with the update. I have 2 other Air challenges open now as I work towards 300 on this one.

I’m at 1,415 challenges … 324 Seedway, 350 Rocky, 270 Air, 270 Stunt, 201 SubZero … my goal is to get 300 for all … also trying to get them 1/3 from race, time and fruit splat. Yes…I like the number 3! (In the end, want 300 for all from 1/3 of each race option stuck at challenges use all power ups 3 races … then I figure good karma is headed my way!)

Highest challenge complete is 63 on Seedway Track #1 and #2 – race vs opponents (stuck at the use all power ups – 3 races).

Lowest challenges complete is 14 on Sub Zero Track #2 and #3 – ice splat…stuck due to requiring to score 3 stars with 5 karts…need to acquire a kart or two.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

Okay…I’m back to say give my first review of multi-player. In a word: bizarre

I very much like the idea…and like many of you iOS users have said already, I also don’t like the execution we’ve got so far. It seems to have no point other than to get a lucky box after 5 wins. It sounds like lucky box won’t be easy to find on the challenge tracks so I’d say this is a big thumbs down.

I guess it’s good that these multi player wins aren’t “easy” but “very manageable” to get BUT some racers defy logic. It makes no sense to get creamed off the start of a race by a kart with half your CC (especially when using a max’d out kart) and then get a chance to catch them later on. I mean you shouldn’t even have to worry about them based on your equipment match-up. Makes me think I’m not a totally awesome driver. I know that can’t be true :) I feel like it’s a very real possibility that some of these opponent racers are simulations of driver’s races that used power-ups even though there is no indication of the power up on the kart. I did have one of my 7 races so far where a driver used a king sling and you saw the slingshot different than the rest.

So far no names I recognize for my randomly select opponents :( What is really lame is some “drivers” are using selected in game avatars of like a picture of “Red” but using “King Pig” has the actual driver in the race. Makes it confusing to say the least! I started my thinking I could strategically pick my racer based on the opponent. You really don’t know your opponent’s driver. That would be nice to known. For example, again…small sample of 7 races. I had a race already where we we were all Red! Stupid. There is only one Red and he’s on my race team the rest must be clones … haha

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

So… I had a LOT of free time on my hands this week, and I also took a bit of a break from playing AB Epic (you should all give it a try – lots of fun!)… and I just hit 1,300 challenges completed (see screenshot):

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/dbkraemer/album/picture/10195/

I also have reached 300 on three different levels. If only I could beat some of the Stunt challenges. I think part of why I don’t like them is because the tracks are so long. Oh, who am I kidding? I just stink at the Stunt challenges (and I really didn’t do a good job of kart upgrading… I want a downgrade button Rovio!!!) :)

I guess having the Series 2 telepods helped as well.

For those of you who haven’t noticed, and who may get a new kart from the weekly tournament, the latest update has removed the CC qualification from the challenges, meaning that you don’t have a higher CC level to use a kart on track #2 or track #3 anymore if you have already gotten your kart to the optimal place (i.e. – all speed and acceleration and no handling or strength upgrades if you want to drift in Air).

Happy racing and as our Fearless Leader would say: “Go fast!!!”

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello. All of you guys. ***** RACERS ” ABGo! FAST ” ***** I just start to ” Update our Progresses ” maybe tonight or tomorrow in the morning I’ll released all.!!! With something New and Easy doing”!!!

But : I need some Info. From .!!!

@angryde
    . You said .!!! You are already 1004 Challenges Done ..!! But you didn’t give any info. By Episode!!! Come on Mate !!! Give us that info..!!!

@platium
    . We know you are over 1200 !!! And something else ..!!! Can you give us exactly numbers ; even by episode.!!!

@alcusto
    same thing : like above ..!!! I don’t have Info. Of your lates Progress . We need your updated progress.!!

@aftarquino
    ; @cholewap; @leonardo-peixot..!!! Same as above. We need your info. On Progress .!!! And the 3 Ladies .!!

@cosmo2503
    and @abgoria . Same as above need your progress !!! @mvnla2 .!!! How are you doing. Tell us if you are still Driving at least on : Weely Tournament. And Daily Event. Or even if you are doing anything else on ABGo! !!!!

I’ll introduce something New on ” Records ” and. So Far !!! So good : something Outside of our Frontiers!!!!
    Wait for that.

Racers .!!! Let’s .!! Go!! This Race will Never Stop!!!! I see the Dust of Every one.!!! Come on!!!

Go! Fast!! Happy Driving.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18, @platium, @wazemank, @grimmjow, @angryde, @alcusto, @dbkraemer, @philhayler, @cosmo2503, @pba2014 ,@aftarquino, @abgoria, @cholewap, @kamenev-spbgma , @leonardo-peixot, @mvnla2

***** RACERS “ABGo FAST ” *****

Hoping I’ve closed the gap on philly becoming the 2nd? and newest member of the 1,500 challenges completed club:

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/abgofast/album/picture/10204/

Seedway 324 – Rocky 350 – Air 300 – Stunt 270 – Sub Zero 256

or to look at it by race type

Race 519 – Time Boom 530 – Splat 451 (35% – 35% – 30%)

Points – almost 10 million – 9,988,685 – not even closet to my Android rival @wazemank’s 10.6+ million. (I assume this is the total score of all races you’ve ever run under your Rovio account)

Bird Coins – $5,579,775 (hmm…what’s the coins for gems exchange rate these days?)

Gem Bank – 132 (boo! gems seem to be more available to get – there is a watch video for free +3 gems button under the IAP area but every time I press it, no video and no gems…what a tease Rovio! dirty trick!)

Question – does the daily event crash for any of you at end of race, not giving you the gems and then when you return to game marks as you completed it? Two days in a row. Also two days now I’ve had the latest update on Android….damn it Rovio!

My story on getting to 1,500…telepod help strikes again!

So on Thursday on the drive home from work, I hear a radio ad that my local toy store is having a “Christmas in July” sale event till 25th. Since it’s on route to home, I decide to check it out to see if I can score some more cheap telepods. Lucky me. Clearance sale prices on Series I telepods! Snatched up a Tub-Copter L6 and Rapid Rider L6/Green Baron L6 combo pack for about $12 total…sweet score! This allowed me to setup some sweet Air ‘easy-drift’ karts to fly my way to the 300 goal! I’m enjoying the Air tracks now that I have the right kart setup. Unfortunately, all but one are stuck at my most hated gem challenge…you know it…I won’t mention it’s name again :)

I also grabbed a Series II Chuck Ice Kart not so much on sale but I justified it cause it’s hot summer day here and I do like ice cream cones! With this 5th kart, I can easily move through Sub Zero tracks now. I won’t be at 256 very long. Hopefully I can find my way to 300 before they become gem intensive challenges get me.

Stunt tracks have been stuck at 270 for some time. All at the evil challenge. My goal is to save gems so I can “open” some of those and get through to the 300 as well.

Finally…I leave you with this…our current multi-player update option sucks. Waste of time. Rewards are not worth the 5 race wins. I’d rather keep accumulating challenges. It will be fun when you can pick your opponents….not only trashing them on the track but maybe trash talking them too like a real multi-player game!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Drive Fast!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@nacho18 and AB Go Racers — I’ve pretty much quit AB Go. I still sometimes play the daily challenge just for the fun of it, but as of the last update, it appears that you only get one chance to run the race and collect the coins. I was interrupted by a phone call, and didn’t finish in the top 3, so no coins, and no second chance. I stopped playing the weekly challenge some time ago, I forget exactly why, but I think if you don’t play against facebook friends who are playing AB GO, you don’t get the reward.
    As for the rest of it, I have been stuck for months, because I don’t want to bother facebook friends and I don’t want to spend real money.
    I’ve been playing AB Epic in addition to the regular AB games, but may give up for similar reasons.

waze
    @wazemank

Thanks @nacho18 I’ve been playing Epic last days and forgotten ABGo. As @dbkraemer says, you should give it a try.

My progress: 1049 challenges (229-234-184-214-188).

v1.4 comes with modifications in some challenges I was stuck on… so now I’m closer to the target of 200 challenges per episode.

Regarding the new update… Really Rovio? Is this Multi Player? I expected real time racing against your FB friends but not this &%$@#&wtf.

@abgofast
    , amazing those 1,500. Your next goal should be 2,000 (400 per episode) :) As you say I’m in first position in best players rank. The reason: I have completed 100% but you’ve 86% – complete your 7 missing Versus challenges and you’ll be the new number one.

Some changes and improvements, but I expected much more from the last update.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@wazemank – weird…when I look at the best players rank, it says you’re 95% complete and I’m 100% complete. How can you tell that I have 7 missing versus challenges?

edit: I get it…the” best player points” is the high score you have on all tracks including the versus competition. I never really posted a score in many of the versus competitions cause I didn’t see the point of them.

waze
    @wazemank

@abgofast

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/wazemank/album/picture/10205/

Am I in 95%? Really? It’s strange.

And regarding your not completed Versus challenges, I cannot see your scores in:
    Seedway T2, Air T1-T2-T3, SubZero T2-T3 (I’m sorry, there’re 6, not 7) – Maybe you can see them as completed but I cannot. You could complete any of them and I can tell you if I can see your score. And maybe your total score will increase this way.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@wazemank – you’re right! thanks man! … I didn’t post a score on these tracks since the upgradefrom original release to the release that gave us the “best friend scores” capability. I know I completed them all with original release so it means some of my scores didn’t come over OR I completed them as a “guest” before signing into my Rovio account! In any evident, I moved to 10.2 M total points once I posted a Seedway T2 score.

I see a score for you on all tracks across all modes so no idea why my phone says you’re 95% and I’m 100% when I clearly had those 6 scores at “zero” right now.

ABGoRia
    @abgoria

@nacho18. I am more or less on a hiatus except for the daily challenge to harvest some gems. The weekly I do it half heartedly and the multiplayer hmmmmm…..
    My score so far on each track looks like @abgofast’s minus the zero :))!

nacho18
    @nacho18

***** RACERS ” ABGo! FAST ” *****

New Updated Progresses from all of the Team.

+ Champions of the Galaxy!!!
    1751to 2000.
    Very Soon I Will see Here : Someone like abgofast or Phil.!!!

+ PhD : ABGo!!! Faster Champion .!!!
    1501 to 1750!!

Hey!!! All of you Choose a Driver : or @abgofast or @philhayler. !!!! Hey you both of you!! Go! Faster!!!

+ Champions : Master-Racers.
    901 to 1000 + 0000

1.- @philhayler 1621=390-337-308-286-300
    2.- @abgofast 1600=357-350-300-307-305
    3.- @dbkraemer 1501=356-356-256-176-357

4.- @pba2014 1236=215-285-214-282-240
    5.- @platium 1286=365-264-274-234-149
    6.- @grimmjow 1102=198-240-238-235-191
    7.- @wazemank 1049=229-234-184-214-188
    8.- @kamenev-spbgma 1014=231-230-187-200-166
    9.- @angryde 1017=172-228-233-214-170
    6.- @alcusto 1157=216-215-262-255-209

+ Seniors Master Racers
    720 to 900

11.- me nacho18 775=194-166-145-160-110
    12.- @leonardo-peixot ????

+ Juniors Racers
    400 to 719
    13.- @aftarquino ????
    14.- @cholewap ????
    15.- @cosmo2503

+ Apretice Beginners.
    101 to 399
    16.- @mvnla2 ?????
    17.- @abgoria

Until here there are Maybe some : surprises. And some Wrongs : let me Know Any Changes on your Progress ..!!! Okay

RECORDS.
    + ” Longest # on Episode.
    1.- @platium 365 on Seedway
    2.- @philhayler . 390 on Seedway
    3.- @abgofast . 324 on Seedway

+ by Type of Episode .
    1.- @dbkraemer . 620 on Fruit Splat.

+ Drivers with 3 Episodes with over 300 or more.

@abgofast
    . 338-350-300-307-305 . Número UNO With all 5 Episodes 300 or more.

@dbkraemer
    . 356-356-357

@philhayler
    . 390-337-308-300

+ ” Longest Single Challenge on Episode and Track# . And Tipe of Race

@philhayler
    . Track 1 Race#Challenge 104. Número 2 ; Wow. What a # !!! So big one!!!
    ” me – nacho18 . On
    Seedway Track 2 .Race: Fruit Splat #88.!!! I already Downloded a Picture ; on my Albun.
    I am not Sure if : I am # 1 ..!!!! If some Driver is or are more Ahead of me Go! Ahead and let me Know .

@dbkraemer
    . 115 on Fruit Splat. Número UNO. For Know.!!! You the best on here for Know.

There is one Idea from @abgofast . I already read above !!! Is about the whole Numbers by
    Episode+Track#+Tipe of Race + Challenge# …!!!
    If any of you want to write Down . This one Go! Ahead and let us Know … The longest #.!!!

I still thinking on a Kart of us . With a Character Racer .!!! That Can Descrive our Team..!! I already Downloaded one Picture of the all 12 Character on their Karts …!!! It’s really Nice. Please all of you Take Look is on My Albun.
    I would like to Request you if one of you can Make A Picture of ” Our Character on a Kart with a Logo of Our Team.

Hello : Android Drivers . RECORDS BY POINTS . There are at least 4 Android Drivers . Please give me your Points. And there are something else to Account for!!! Go! Ahead and Mentioned.!!

Maybe @wazemank or @angryde or @abgofast …!!! Can Do That Picture on Favor of all of us…!!
    We need our Kart and Character Description to ID our Team ..!!! It will be Very Nice!!!

Again we Need a Kart and a Character over the Kart to Describe our Team . To ” ID ” our Team!!!

Any more Ideas Are Welcome ..!!! Go! Ahead an Drop something Else!!!!

Have a Good Driving Race!
    Come on Let Race Again!!!

Go! Faster!!!

Philly
    @philhayler

Wow. What a post from Nacho how very awesome cheers for that

My latest stats are as follows –

1558 – 361 – 337 – 295 – 282 – 283

I’ve even hit the 104 mark for Seedway track 1 race

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello : Phil . Thank you Very much For Your Promptly Response ..!!! You really Go! So Fast !! English Men..’!!! I really love ” your Speeding Mate ” ( spoke like Angryde!! )
    I am very impressed with those # Mate!!!! Please Phil . Be more often on our Forum : Believe me we love you Men … Excuse me Mate !!! ( again like @angryde ) !!!!

Keep yourself . Go! In Fast!!!

Happy Driving Mate!!!

waze
    @wazemank

@abgofast, now you’ve done all Versus challenges and you have 451 more completed challenges than me (1,500 vs 1,049) and given that each one adds 1,000 points to your score, logic says you should have (more or less) 451k points more than me, right when the real difference is now in 408k – still don’t know how multi player points are added… by time I guess, but how?

Regarding the % completed, you are now in 95% and me in 100%. And your device it’s just the opposite… when both should be in 100%. I think it’s a bug.

Thanks for your last 2 lucky boxes – a good one (KingSling) and a wtf one (300 coins).

@nacho18
    Regarding your request, I downloaded one picture from the web and created one Logo. The famous “Citius Altius Fortius” converted to a more appropiate “Citius Citius Citius”. Hope you’ll like it.

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/wazemank/album/picture/10228/

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hoooooo .!!! My good that’s. Awesome .i do like it !! Let’s see what’s other Drivers Says it! @wazemank
    I told you you are awesome as an artist on Web Design.
    Loved it mate . Let’s wait for more Ideas or pictures!!

platium
    @platium

Hi @nacho18

before you think i had disappear, my progress is now
    365 264 274 234 149 = 1286

i am still waiting for series 2 telepods to come to singapore!!!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello: @platium . I already updated your progress. Take a look .

I still waiting for Series 2 .!! Also . I am checking very often on internet . Not Available yet. Can’t understand why not if there are all over.!!! Any idea Why not in Some parts in America.!!!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello: guys. I would like to say : so much Thank you for all the Lucky Boxes I Got it . From you:

@philhayler
    , @abgofast, @grimmjow, @angryde, @cholewap. And all of you already send me!!
    I still driving mostly on my iPad Air …!!! Because if my poor sight . But this great device still ” not connected to Facebook ” ; and once and while I drive on my iPhone 5 and my iPod Touch5 !!! Si be patient while I am founding lucky boxes I’ll send you one at time to you guys. I fell very shame for this situation on you.! Thank you very much for your Give me those lucky boxes.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello: @dbkraemer .!! Thank you very much for the link . Question.
    Do you got SubZero karts!!! How many and which ones!!!
    On the others : do you got ; Karts different from: series 1 I mean. I don’t want to get ..!! None from series 1!!!
    There is a list from : all new Series2!!!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@nacho18 – The following are Series 2 Sub Zero Telepods:

Black Bird = Snow Shoo

Yellow Bird = Chuck Ice

Big Brother Bird = Mr. Plow

I thought there was one for the Shred Sled, but I don’t see it. The other Series 2 Telepods are for other tracks. I hope this helps. :)

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

PS – I just used your Orange Bird method to get past the “Completely Trash 3 Opponents” challenge on Air Track 2 Race #26.

My updated stats:

323-323-229-160-323 = 1358

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,026 through 1,050 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.