ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 3,326 through 3,350 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@phoenix6 … tonight…everytime i try to remove an unwanted teammate, the game crashes. I gave up on it tonight and racing Daytona on Real Racing 3.

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@abgofast OK looks like vuks are having issues as well today. They also are trying out creating another team and talk about their problems in the vuks_nikosf forum.

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@abgofast @phoenix6
    About 10 minutes ago I went from racing to the dreaded “must be online…” message. Ugh.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@stevep @phoenix6 … able to remove the unwanted teammates … got the hourglass now before the loading of team page. Closed the game. Waiting again then hoping the online message goes away.

oldschool
    @oldschool

@stevep @rhonda90402 @phoenix6 @janmej @corporaldaesn @abgofast

I got onboard again, but I still can’t race. At first, I got a couple of infinite hourglasses, and then, the “need to be online” message.

Arus73
    @alcusto

@stevep @rhonda90402 @phoenix6 @janmej @corporaldaesn @abgofast @oldschool

I managed to recover almost all my lost progress (missing around 200 gems) thanks to a backup I made a week before the accident occurred. I have still zero GE and Salla told me still bad news on this point… Anyhow, I managed to join ABGOCHAMPS but I have not been able to race a single time due to the “need to be online” message or spinning hourglass… DAMN!!!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@stevep @rhonda90402 @phoenix6 @janmej @corporaldaesn @alcusto @oldschool @vuks @bluebear @nastyteddy

After a half dozen attempts, i removed todays unwanted racers. Each time the game crashed Old School disappeares from list then seconds later appeared again. I also cant race right now with the dreaded online message.

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@abgofast @phoenix6
    Nothing’s changed here since last night-still unable to race.

@oldschool

Great to have you back, even if you/we can’t race!

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@stevep try again quick.

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@abgofast @phoenix6 I just raced, with no @phoenix6 on the team. @vuks may be right-the leading team is screwed…this is gonna be interesting.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@stevep @phoenix6 @vuks @alcusto @oldschool @janmej @corporaldaesn @bluebear @nastyteddy

I can race now too BUT phoenix left the team and it put us to #2 in standings so maybe it is the curse of #1 ranking that Vuks wrote about earlier today on his forum topic? Insane if that is the case … guess we have to break up both teams from 2 to 4!

I’m not worrying about it today for it’s time for me to race in my dreams

UPDATE: Since many of you don’t have a lot of positive news to say about Salla @ Rovio Support and I had good fortune with her fixing my account, I’ve decided to open a ticket on everyone’s behalf to see if I get anything better than the responses many of you received. Fingers crossed!

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@phoenix6 I just left the team. Join back up and see if you can race.

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@stevep can’t race…my eggs puts the team back in 1st…

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@phoenix6 Well crap, I didn’t realize it was that close. That’s what you get for being so good! It’s bedtime here as well, I guess we will see what tomorrow brings…

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@abgofast @phoenix6 @oldschool
    I rejoined the team this morning, which put us back in first place. Of course, now I can’t race, and I’m sure nobody else can either. So, since I have been on the team less time than any other member whose score would keep us in the lead, I have left the team so you guys can (hopefully) race. Just don’t go too fast, or you’ll be the #1 team again! Kinda defeats the purpose of a racing game-not being first. I’m sure there will be some interesting jockeying of the team positions upcoming…could be fun to watch! Go ABGOCHAMPS, just not too fast…

EDIT: Just in case I want to race, I have formed the private team “STEVEP”. If anyone needs to join, let me know.

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@stevep
    I will try and join your team once it shows up as available to join as I can’t race on this team for days now. I hope the team abgochamps will work again soon!

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@stevep @abgofast @phoenix6 and others

I left team abgochamps and returned and now I can race…and so the roller coaster ride continues!

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@rhonda90402 I’ll open the door for you as soon as I see your request to join. Definitely not what I wanted to do (leaving ABGOCHAMPS), but those guys have been too good to me-I don’t want them to be unable to race. Hopefully Rovio will straighten out their mess, but I’m not holding my breath…

Edit: I just read your last post^^^. If you can race with the best, then that’s exactly what I would do!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@rhonda90402 @phoenix6 @angrydestevep @oldschool @alcusto

Before you left the team Rhonda, it was working for me. Even with the newbies filling put the roster

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@rhonda90402 @phoenix6 @estevep @oldschool @alcusto

aBGoFast,

Who knows how this whole game is being held together these days…tape and strings or something? LOL

I had only been able to play 4-5 races in the last 2 days so I took the leap out to check on SteveP’s team and couldn’t find it but that happened before when the name was changed on this team as it takes a while to show up…so I jumped back in and it started working…so weird! So, maybe if someone else has that problem they should try that too and it might work for them. I still might join Steve’s team but don’t want to be a traitor and wish he would come back as I was used to seeing his name on the list! I haven’t had much experience with this team yet but I like the camaraderie I have seen between the players on this site.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@rhonda90402 @stevep

I have no issue in what you both are trying to do. The game is programmed so badly that i take no offense to anyone trying to enjoy it.

Steve said he setup a private team. The only way you can join is either he invites you as friend through facebook or possibly you can request to join and he accepts. Can you let me know if you can request to join? I wanted to setup my team as private but worried i had to have all on facebook to do so. I might switch my team setup if you can request cause i hate all the newbies joining and hackers that cause these team issues.

I have never joined a team in this game as i was one of the first captains who gained a following through this forum :)

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@abgofast

I think when you set it up private you get the requests on the screen and Facebook isn’t involved at all. I will leave team again and check out Stevep’s team and he can let you know or probably he will let you know before I even do that!

Ps. I have tried to join private teams before and there is a request to join button.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@stevep @rhonda90402 @phoenix6 @janmej @corporaldaesn @alcusto @oldschool @jorge-freeman-1

In that case, I’m going to disband the public team ABGOCHAMPS and replace it with a private team ABGOCHAMPS. All of you are welcome to join it as I will accept your requests when I see them. I do worry the mailbox figure on this game is very unstable. I often get messages very very late. Therefore, please send a private message on this site to me should you be waiting long for my accepting of your request

Cheers

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@abgofast just sent my request.

@stevep
    didn’t see your team yet…probably due to the delay between ios and android in the app.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@phoenix6 as i feared … no message came right away with your request. I have no idea when it will arrive. I will check a few times tonight. If all is bogus and ridiculously slow…i will recreate the public team again

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 3,326 through 3,350 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.