ABF New Bird Coing and Power Up Pricing (Redirect)

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum ABF New Bird Coing and Power Up Pricing (Redirect)

• Has anyone noticed that ROVIO has MARKEDLY reduced the number of bird coins per dollar and increased the cost of power ups.

Example:

for the past 6 months 33,000 coins for $79.95 now it just changed to 24,000

use to get 230 Power Potions for 2700 coins now it is 4000 coins for 230 PP

Seems like such a large price increase about 45% that it will reduce the number of paying customers.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • MJ
    @mjdur

The price has gone up up up for coins and also when u contact Rovio about cheaters they tell u no cheaters they are all playing fair , I think Not

MJ
    @mjdur

Prices too high and cheaters still remain

PetesGirl
    @petesgirl

@mjdur I did notice the price increase when I purchased PU’s last night and obviously not pleased about that but as for “Cheaters” I think Rovio is doing everything they can to get rid of the cheaters but I’m sure some slip through. They say, on their website, that they know there are cheaters and apologize for the aggravation it causes.

I contacted Rovio last week about a couple I believed had unreasonably high scores and Rovio told me they would look into it and thanked me for reporting them. Sometimes crazy high scores are possible even if I can’t obtain it but in the case of last week, the players I reported were removed.

doc_79
    @doc79

this game is for fun and not for money, Rovio began to make fun of people this way.

henry
    @hendricus

how can we help the cheaters and make it more difficult for the starters ……… look what Rovio did !
    Its pure theft of those which bought coins.
    sorry for my poor english.
    If Ford do the same they don’t sell cars anymore, no well thinking company will do this.

DILLIGAF
    @dilligaf

I saw that earlier.Had to do a double take on that when I saw it.

henry
    @hendricus

I expect Rovio is also chanching THE spin, the results for coins is much to low.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

It seems like we have competing threads on this topic. Since this one is younger by a day, I’m going to redirect to the “older” one:

Angry Birds Friends Power-ups got more expensive! (Price Increase)

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum ABF New Bird Coing and Power Up Pricing (Redirect)

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘ABF New Bird Coing and Power Up Pricing (Redirect)’ is closed to new replies.