AB2 MEBC Walkthroughs

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum AB2 MEBC Walkthroughs

• Hi, I have started a new MEBC Walkthrough Channel on YouTube. I have had a couple of growing pains but things are getting better. You can find me by searching Evil Dr. Steinbird of Doom on YouTube. If you like it I very much hope you’ll sign up. I also encourage others to post theirs here in this Forum. Here is today’s: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWjTr94K1f4

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Buster
    @doulgas

Thanks, I’ll check it out, but I see your FP is 100 pts higher than mine so I doubt I’d achieve similar results.

grammyK
    @grammyk

Ok, will take a look. Another guy I heard did videos doesn’t anymore.

@steinbird
    , the link gets :

<span style=”-webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);”> </span>

grammyK
    @grammyk

@doulgas, thanks. Big help, I paid the 60 to try again after watching and tried Angry’s way. Didn’t make all the shots but increased rooms cleared from 4 to 6.

Buster
    @doulgas

@grammyk, I’ve only been using these for a couple of weeks, but my high scores are higher and my worst scores are around 30.

I can almost never exactly duplicate their results. They get a strike and I still have a couple of pigs left, they get a spell and I don’t, but it’s instructive to see how they approach different situations with the birds available.

One thing I found is important. Pay attention not just to the aim they use but WHEN they activate the bird. I pause and rewind a lot.

grammyK
    @grammyk

@doulgas, I hear you. There is a lot of stuff to be learned. Angry is a super fast player and I also did a lot of rewinding. And hopefully we are all playing the same MEBC each day, including the first seven birds.

Buster
    @doulgas

So far, they’ve always been identical in terms of rooms and bird order. But I did notice something interesting today. AK got a strike with blues and it took me 3 birds. Looking closer, I saw that some parts of the structure on AK’s version were glass while mine were stone. So naturally his blue cut right through while mine bounced off. Goswami’s was more like mine and I should have used his approach, but too late.

grammyK
    @grammyk

That is very interesting. I am seriously interested in these differences. The game is random enough without the seriously competitive and seriously expensive levels having differences.

grammyK
    @grammyk

Angry Knight moves on.

Screenshot of last video.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum AB2 MEBC Walkthroughs

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.