AB Star Wars 2 : Carbonite

Home Forums General Discussions Forum AB Star Wars 2 : Carbonite

• Hi,

Thanks to 1000 coins given by Rovio, I went in search to finish all the current levels of the game, worth namely those of the characters.

I have 532 coins and the following characters:
    – Shock Trooper
    – Han Solo Carbonite
    – Dark Sidious Hologramme
    – Luke Endor
    – Luke Pilote

And I wanted to know if somebody had already had one of them in bonus once the carbonite molten? Because I had no only one in one week.

Especially that with the possibility of melting the carbonite by looking at a advertising, I can easily finish the game.

Thanks

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 73 total)
  • Replies
  • SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@grimmjow I have gotten the Shocktrooper twice.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Grimmjow — Did you actually find all 1000? As far as I know, no one else has. See forum on coin walkthrough requests. Would love to know if you have found some others haven’t.

luvtub
    @luvtub

I’m certain I’ve gotten the Shocktrooper (2-3X, getting 3 at a time), Hologram Darth Sidious (1X, given 1), Pilot Luke (1-2X, given 3 I think). I believe, but am not sure, I’ve gotten Endor Luke. I’m certain that I have NOT gotten Carbonite Han Solo as a bonus, but hey – sale’s on. I’m hoping for a bonus Royal Guard, as that’s the only bonus level not yet tapped (perhaps stupidly, since I’ve over 700 coins; guess I’m kinda cheap).

The ad-supported bonuses have been a big help; haven’t ever done them with a game until this one, but will gladly sit through a 20 second ad for a Carbonite Bonus.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@sntrooper
    Thank you for the information.

@mvnla2

I found all the coins of the playable levels. I just miss those of the levels of the characters for which I freed the level.

luvtub
    @luvtub

Just got 2 of the Royal Guard. W00t!

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Hi,

It stays in me only:

– Han Solo Carbonite
    – Dark Sidious Hologramme
    – Luke Endor

Anybody had it?
    Moreover the game does not offer me any more the possibility of melting immediately by looking at a advertising, is it normal?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@GrimmJow
    I should have been more explicit when asking how many coins you’ve gotten. Last I saw, Rovio said there were 920 in currently available levels, people on the coin forum have only found 914.

Angry Birds Star Wars II Bird Coin Walkthrough Requests

The real question is whether you were counting coins before and after you started collecting them, and even better, did you count the number on each level.
    The ads stopped for me and @joeyba a couple of days ago. So I assume they’ve stopped for all.
    I have not gotten:
    Han Solo Carbonite
    Hologram Darth Sidious
    Luke Endor
    I did get Shock Trooper and 1 Boba Fett

GreenImperial
    @greenimperial

I did receive 3 Hologram Darth Sidiouses from carbonite melting.

Craig
    @craig

The only characters I haven’t unfrozen from the carbonite are Endor Luke and Biker Scout. I got three carbonite Hans a few days ago, but even though I got more than enough points to unlock the bonus level, it still says I’m on 99%. :-( I’ve also received three Hologram Darth Sidiouses.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I finally got Endor Luke. So now the only two I need to get are Biker Scout and Stormtrooper.

I also haven’t gotten (but don’t need): Qui-Gon, Carbonite Han, Sidious, Battle Droid, Maul, and Vader.

Edit: Got Stormtroopers.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Hi,

@greenimperial
    : Just 3 ? Need 600 000 points to unlock the bonus level.

@craig
    : How many Hans carbonite ?

@sntrooper
    : How many Endor Luke ?

What level play you to make a maximum of points in a single shooting ?

For my part I received at least once all other characters. It looks like the game gives less easily those who miss us.

Moreover the game does not offer me any more the possibility of melting immediately by looking at a advertising, is it normal ?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@grimmjow Five, but I only needed one. The Chewbacca reward level (BR-11) is fantastic for unlocking almost all of them. If you do it right you can get around 100000 points easily.
    Yes, unfortunately the free ad melts are no longer given.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@grimjow — There are some levels suggested for unlocking rewards levels in the walkthrough for that rewards level. There are also suggestions in the comments here:

Complete Angry Birds Star Wars 2 Characters Guide – All Characters & Powers

I think it would really be useful to update the list of suggested levels. Once you have some of the rewards levels open, they are great for unlocking characters, at least on the bird side.

Craig
    @craig

@grimmjow I got three Hans in Carbonite.

cbya
    @cbya

Deleted see my update

luvtub
    @luvtub

Just got the ad option on a 1-minute X-Men movie ad. Yay!

justpast40
    @justpast40

Woo Hoo …. just got 5, count that, 5 Hologram Darth Sidiuos on my iPads’s melt … The countdown on my phone is due in less than 30, but I’m not holding my breath. I will add over the last several days I’ve gotten a nice assortment between both devices

justpast40
    @justpast40

When my Android phone melted it was 2 Jabba and then just like @luvtub (btw, love your kitty) I got an option to watch the same ad and the Carbonite immediately melted for 3 Biker Scout. Unlike the ad options weeks ago, it was only the 1 ad & while it just appeared on my phone, it didn’t appear on my iPad when the Carbonite melted less than an hour ago.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@luvtub @justpast40 — Interesting! Will have to check iPhone to see if there is an ad available on that. Definitely didn’t get one on my iPad this morning.

PJng
    @pjng

I have received 2 time boba fett few days ago, 1st time 1, second time 3.
    Today received 5 Hologram Darth Sidiuos.
    I just open apps, 1H 10M left, no ads can watch.

This is what I not yet have.
    Yoda
    Leia
    Darth Sidious
    Darth Maul
    Anakin Episode III
    Darth Vader

luvtub
    @luvtub

@justpast40 re my avatar: haha, thanks – your kitty is cute, too!

@mvnla2
    Yes, only got the ad option on my iPhone, not the iPad. Maybe the prior windfall was a Rovio test, and now SW2 targeted advertising is open for business? In any event, it appears that the variable interval positive reinforcement model championed by @gelfling is now being utilized.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@luvtub @gelfling — No fair! I didn’t get the option to watch an ad on my iPhone either.

Gelfling
    @gelfling

@luvtub and @mvnla

Of all the ways we know of to reward a desired behavior (in people or pigeons), the variable interval schedule works best. It is like a slot machine, and that’s why gamblers get addicted. You come back to that slot machine and pull the lever and hope for a jackpot, believing (or having been told) that every once a while that slot machine kicks out some coins. That is one of the reasons that they make such a big deal out of jackpots, with lights and noise, to convince everybody that every once in a while their slot machine will do the same.

If the slot machine gave you a jackpot everyone hundred times, or every two minutes, your behavior would be very different.

Wikipedia: pigeons were more prone to act when they only sometimes could get what they wanted.This effect was such that behavioral responses were maximized when … uncertainty was maximized.

This is assuming that you are dealing with external reward for relatively simple behavior. It doesn’t explain selfless behavior — why a mother wants her child to live and not herself, or why people gave up their own lives for others in concentration camps. And it doesn’t explain intrinsically motivated angry birder behavior.

Dr. Gelfling sticks her beak up in the air, says something derogatory like “the Angry Birds psychologists obviously went to the University of Northern Texas, like Dr. Phil,” then climbs off of her high horse and reminds herself to melt some carbonite tonight.

luvtub
    @luvtub

@gelfling

Oh my. Can’t tell if lighthearted, derogatory, or some combination. (I’ll perhaps naïvely assume the first.)

Based on your erudite description of variable interval reinforcement, it would seem arguable that melting carbonite in anticipation of a second (or even better, a third[!]), ad-enabled melt would very much fall within the spirit of the schedule, particularly if an ad itself was time-limited. Checking back more frequently in anticipation of bonus characters with minimal wait sounds a lot like slot machine behavior to me; seeing that “watch ad to melt now” button may not come with bells and whistles, but it is enough to get me salivating.

DaBoid
    @daboid

I’ve been keeping track of the characters I get from melts:

R2D2
    Jango Fett
    Battle Droid
    Anakin Episode I
    Anakin Episode II
    Jedi Youngling
    Jango Fett
    Droideka
    Wicket
    Jar Jar
    Shocktrooper
    Qui-Gon Jinn
    Kit Fisko
    Red Battle Droid
    Shocktrooper
    Battle Droid
    Silver C-3PO
    Darth Maul
    Jedi Youngling
    Captain Panaka
    R2D2
    Mace Windu
    Lando
    Shadowtrooper
    TIE Fighter Pilot
    Wicket
    Anakin Episode I
    Jedi Luke
    C-3PO
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Jango Fett
    R2D2
    Battle Droid
    Jedi Youngling
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Pilot Luke
    Biker Scout
    Jar Jar
    Anakin Episode III
    TIE Fighter Pilot
    Qui-Gon Jinn
    Kit Fisko
    Red Battle Droid
    Anakin Episode I
    Chewbacca
    Captain Panaka
    Han Solo
    Jedi Youngling
    Padme
    R2D2
    Jabba the Hut
    Pilot Luke
    Hologram Darth Sidious
    TIE Fighter Pilot
    Wicket the Ewok
    Han Solo
    Captain Panaka
    Red Clone Trooper (Shocktrooper)
    C-3PO
    Mace Windu
    Chewbacca
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Jedi Luke
    Jedi Knight Kit Fisto
    Count Dooku
    C-3PO
    Han Solo
    Jedi Luke
    Padme
    Jedi Youngling
    Silver C-3PO
    Anakin Episode I
    Pilot Luke
    Jedi Luke
    Chewbacca
    Endor Luke
    Jar Jar
    Anakin Episode I
    C-3PO
    Pilot Luke
    Zam Wesell
    Mace Windu
    Jedi Knight Kit Fisto
    Wicket the Ewok
    Jar Jar
    Battle Droid
    Jabba the Hut
    Anakin Episode II
    Qui-Gon Jinn
    Chewbacca
    Jabba the Hut
    Shadowtrooper
    Captain Panaka
    Droideka
    Jedi Knight Kit Fisto
    Jedi Luke
    Count Dooku
    Jango Fett
    Han Solo
    Shadowtrooper
    General Grievous
    Darth Sidious
    Mace Windu
    Han Solo
    Jar Jar
    Jabba the Hut
    Yoda
    Han Solo
    Han Solo (again)
    Zam Wesell
    Jedi Knight Kit Fisto
    Jedi Luke
    Captain Panaka
    Battle Droid
    R2D2
    Mace Windu
    Jedi Youngling
    Jabba the Hut
    Pilot Luke
    Pilot Luke
    Wicket the Ewok
    Jedi Luke
    Captain Panaka
    TIE Fighter Pilot
    Stormtrooper
    Jedi Knight Kit Fisto
    TIE Fighter Pilot
    Han Solo
    Zam Wesell
    Jar Jar
    Wicket the Ewok
    Boba Fett
    Red Battle Droid
    Anakin Episode II
    Anakin Episode I
    Leia
    Silver C-3PO
    Darth Maul
    Jedi Youngling
    Stormtrooper
    Jedi Luke
    Jabba the Hut
    Pilot Luke
    Shadowtrooper
    Jar Jar
    Biker Scout
    Jedi Knight Kit Fisto
    Anakin Episode I
    Silver C-3PO
    Captain Panaka
    Royal Crimson Guard
    Battle Droid
    Count Dooku
    C-3PO
    Tusken Raider (v v rare!)
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Anakin Episode I
    Han Solo
    Silver C-3PO
    Royal Crimson Guard
    Jar Jar
    Battle Droid
    Jedi Youngling
    Chewbacca
    Qui-Gon Jinn
    Leia
    Pilot Luke
    Mace Windu
    Lando Calrissian
    Jar Jar

Never received in a melt: Darth Vader, Carbonite Han Solo.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum AB Star Wars 2 : Carbonite

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 73 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.