AB original competition, PU changes

Home Forums General Discussions Forum AB original competition, PU changes

• When they first started the leagues or whatever it’s called for AB original, I played because I got 3 free tickets, plus an egg with a PU, a free ticket from a video and free aiming scope if I watched anither video. I quickly realized that one out of every three levels was designed to make us use a lot of powerups.BECAUSE I was getting 5 tickets and a PU or two, I would play a few extra times, bought a bunch of powerups, and figured I’d try to at least one star every level. Last week I stopped getting the eggs and the scope, all I get now is the usual 3 tickets and one more if I watch a video. As a result, I’ve stopped using powerups and I also dont use more than 4 tickets. I’ve even stopped using PUs in AB. I was trying to go thru and three star every one, now I just try to complete and move on to the next.
    Just wondering if anyone else has stopped getting the prompt for a free scope after a video, and also no longer getting the eggs.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

I’m still getting the video eggs, followed by the scope, so don’t really know why it’s different for you. Strange…

Home Forums General Discussions Forum AB original competition, PU changes

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.