AB Go Update — Questions and Tips

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum AB Go Update — Questions and Tips

Viewing 4 replies - 51 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Replies
  • bubbles
    @hans-peter

Help me! Does anyone have a clue how to get 3 stars on versus mode in the third sub zero track? Just cant manage it. My highscore is 141,000 and still only 2 stars

angryde
    @angryde

@hans-peter. Remember, colliding with your opponents adds a huge number of points to your total score! I’d advise colliding with as many ‘enemies’ as possible while still ensuring that you cross the line in first place. You should also try to maximise your air time, drift while in the air (additional points), and drift as much as possible while racing on solid ground. You don’t need to waste gems on purchasing power-ups to obtain a 3x star score on this track… just following the aforementioned advice. Good luck!! =D

laurachel
    @laurachel74

I have a similar facebook issue. I can not see any of my friends scores and it doesn’t matter what platform they are using. Also, my tracks never get past 78% complete. Any ideas? I am on android. Thank you.

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

Same here @laurachel! I have no FB friends I can interact with in AB Go! and since the last update (the multiplayer one…) my 100% complete tracks appear now as just 78% finished.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum AB Go Update — Questions and Tips

Viewing 4 replies - 51 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.