A Weird Trick I Found

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum A Weird Trick I Found

Viewing 19 replies - 26 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Replies
  • TomT
    @tomt

@partshade What’s going to happen is that, later, they will add “piggie foods” in the slot, kind of like bird and ship energies.

With the paladin pig, I have been kicking everybody’s ass. This is what I’m talking about, new players will never beat me, unless they are super lucky, or super rich with real cash.

Nobody else thinks it’s weird that Rovio has not yet updated their official Facebook or official Fight! page?

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade I guess, they don’t have enough people now, because updating Facebook and official Rovio Fight! site are just as important. That’s how they attract more new players.

I’m guessing, either they are working on something big, OR, they are shutting down soon.

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade Direct trading between players has too many potential problems.

Right now, we, or some other suckas, pay real money to Rovio, in order to buy diamonds, in order to play the slot. The more money we pay Rovio, the more diamonds we get, and the higher chance to get better items.

If Rovio allows players trading, then players will be paying real money to other players to buy items, using Paypal, or ApplePay, or other similar online payments.

This will definitely affect Rovio’s income flow, and hackers will have a field day.

More problems will arise when players start to scam off other players. You know how it is. These problems exist in all MMORPG.

Rovio can control these problems with careful planning, but then again, com’on, it’s Rovio, they have enough trouble taking care of their current problems.

Hey, maybe farming items in Fight! can be my part-time job!

micho
    @vmicho

Nobody else thinks it’s weird that Rovio has not yet updated their official Facebook or official Fight! page?

Well for me saying some “FB” page is “official” is same as saying “MC’D” is a “restaurant” ^.^

TomT
    @tomt

@vmicho

ABF.png

to answer your question

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade I didn’t read that thread by the “official” Rovio employee. Sorry, no offense to anybody, but that Bob guy is legit?

If you play enough MMORPG games, you know how game companies lose control, and hackers and farmers basically run the economy in the game. If Rovio opens up direct-trading system like most MMORPG, you can expect to see people paying cash to other players who farm items and hack games.

You will see websites where players post their items for cash, Paypal, or BitCoins.

Maybe the direct-trading system in Fight! won’t be as open as trading systems in most MMORGP. Maybe I’m just overreacting, but I would love to sell my 4-star rockstar glasses for cash if Rovio allowed it. “IF Rovio allowed it”. Most games have fine prints that read “all items in the game remained properties of the company”, so it would be illegal to sell in-game items for cash. is BitCoin considered cash in the eye of the law?

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade Hmm….. let’s say, there was a website where I could list my item. You googled it, and you found my listing. We communicated on this website to arrange a cash or some kind of transaction, Paypal or something, then I trade my rockstar glasses with you in game.

Simple.

Have you played any MMORPG?

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade Do you remember how it used to be that whenever one event ended, another would start right away? Now that doesn’t happen anymore. I don’t think it’s because Rovio grew a conscience, but because of a shortage of manpower.

It’s nice to get a break, but I’m just saying, I think the break is due to that Rovio doesn’t have enough people working, OR, they are indeed working on something huge.

You think?

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade To prevent players trading items for cash is easy. Make it an auction system. Have you ever been on eBay?

Let’s say I want to sell my 4-star rockstar glasses. I put my item on the auction list, and I list it for 100 diamonds. The listing period is set by the system for 3 days.

Now, I can not take my item off the auction list after I list it. Within this 3-day period, ANYBODY, any player can bid on this item.

You can bid on my item, but the system will NOT tell anybody if you are the highest bidder, or if there are other people higher than you. My point is, this way, we don’t know who will win the bid. We don’t know who will actually win this item at the end of 3-day period.

This way, the seller doesn’t know who the final buyer will be, and so, there is no way for the seller and buyer to come to agree a cash transaction.

Easy.

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade But there is no point to sell SS items for just gold coins. There is not much use for coins. Enhance, level up…… what else? It takes so long to level up 5 levels, by the time you level up 5 times, you should have enough coins for next stage leveling up.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum A Weird Trick I Found

Viewing 19 replies - 26 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.