A Weird Trick I Found

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum A Weird Trick I Found

• Not sure how many people knew this, but if you go to a level on an island you already beat and then roll the free slot, you will get that islands grade of items!

I rolled the free slot on Sweets Island level 4 and got the Party Hat and Lucky Box. 2 items I haven’t gotten in a long time.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 44 total)
  • Replies
  • 01023927lolol
    @harharhar

@partshade Of course I know,I know it ages ago…..

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade Tsk tsk tsk……….

Napmaster
    @napmaster

I knew the free slot would give me items from the island I was on, but didn’t know it would do so based on my current location if I went back to prior islands. So put me in the group that did not know.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

I didn’t know about this either. But the free slot has only one item I can use, a free ship energy, rest of the prices are crap. Ok maybe the free coins(bag of coins).

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade Good idea on the ship energy. Speaking of the ship energy, I think Rovio DID get rid of a lot of people. It’s much easier to get in on the top-5000 now than before.

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade Good point, maybe people quit, that would be……. sad? terrific? I don’t know. I’m so overwhelmed!!! I don’t know whether to smile or cry! I want to smile because it’s easIER to rank up now. I want to cry because if more players quit, Rovio might shut down this game.

Oh well, games come and go, this wouldn’t be the first game to get shut down.

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

@tomt I hope not too.But I reliazed there is more and more people playing again now,so I am definitely unhappy.As I already miss the Leonard pig event,I am done.
    Now I only hope to get my gold increase panel items
    @partshade good idea!Maybe on Monday when I can play this game,I will try out and see what will happen :D

TomT
    @tomt

@harharhar More and more people are playing AGAIN now?

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade Oh great, and you had to come here and blabber about it. Now, when Rovio employees come here and read this thread, we all know what’s gonna happen.

Rovio’s mission is to take fun out of everything!!

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade I still think they don’t have enough people to properly run this game.

I wonder if this game is going to expire soon, but then, it’s only been ONE year.

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade So, it wouldn’t be a surprise if the game comes to an end.

Red’s tournament has started, and the official Facebook page and the official Rovio Fight! page still haven’t been updated since last Leonardo Dicario pig event.

Woah, the end is near people. The rapture is coming! Don’t be surprised to see the four horsemen flying in the sky.

Wait, four horsemen, hey, how about four horsemen pig family for the next monster pig event?!

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade Ya, 4-horsemen monster pig family event, and in the end of the event, the screen gives every player a middle finger, then the game shuts down.

and then whoever sends a ticket to Rovio support, gets a virus email sent back to them. The players get mad for a while, then go on playing other Rovio Angry Birds games.

Then Rovio smiles, and says, “Ha, SUCKA!”

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade Nah, the game is ok, but I believe that they don’t have enough “qualified” employees to design and run this game properly.

Too many problems with this game, of course, if you are just playing this game to kill time and don’t care, then this is a fun game to play.

But once you start to get competitive, you will get really upset at people who hacks the game or people who have kick-ass items, and when Rovio decided to put more crap items in the slot, that’s pretty much it.

But again, it’s still a fun game to play just for fun.

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade I guess the items aren’t that bad, it’s just harder to get the original-famous-panel-increasing items; rockstar glasses, artist mustache, curry pot, masquerade mask, poker cards, and perfume bottle.

The only thing keeps me going in this game are the piggies, but the 5-fight-cool-down wait pisses me off.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum A Weird Trick I Found

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 44 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.