A question about the priestess class

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum A question about the priestess class

• the description says birds attacking this target get healed, so will classes which hit 2 to 3 times like samurai heal three times or just once?
    Had to work a lot for the coins so help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Replies
  • Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

The bird who attacks the pig that was hit by Priestess prior will get healed by each hit so if the bird is a samurai or cannoneer and they hit more than once, they will get healed more than once as well. But it’s only 10% of their max health (ie. if Samurai has max health of 2000, it will be healed only 200)

BirdkeeperCharlie
    @sifat-hossain

Thank you now I feel confident to buy the class.

Power Pork
    @abginebird

This class is useful in many ways,
    Like when you use Matilda’s Rage attack when all birds have spirit link active, it will multiple the healing or almost fully heal birds.

Anonymous

@abginebird Priestess is very useless in team Skulkers-Priestess-Mage. Just use skulkers on Priestess, then attack with Chuck. Tons of health.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@donewithpigs I think you mean useful ;-)

dillo
    @dillo

Matilda + Sweet! set + Priestess class + Fully active Spirit Link + Chili Time equals megaultrasuperhyper (c) health. I’ve done this in Arena matches (before Valiant of course) and went from iotas of health to full power.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

That takes way too much effort to set up. Better to just kill stuff dead and let Valiant bring you back.

CDRGuy
    @cdrguy

Another use for her is what I call the rope-a-dope strategy in the arena.

Blessed set with priestess, rainbird, and rogues. Use cupcake trap on banner, keep everyone linked, and use rainbird to heal every turn. On alternate turns, snipe people with rogues. Great against power teams. Works great for the “defeat 10 birds per battle” and “no rage chili” objectives. Not so great against teams with dispel or mana set.

Pointless
    @pointless

@cdrguy out of curiosity, how long do battles last using that strategy? Must be long and therefore really counter any effective grinding against the many Power Teams

BINH
    @binh

Priestess is the most useless class. I bought her just to complete the game. Never use her

CDRGuy
    @cdrguy

@pointless

Yeah, it takes a while. Definitely not for grinding. Also too many people use birds that dispel or are immune to effects for it to be generally effective.

It’s a special occasion group for certain objectives (use priestess, no chili, blues KO Matty, KO 10 birds), or for a change of pace. Definitely not my grinding team.

Pointless
    @pointless

@binh you have to use her sometimes in Arena, as “win 5 battles using Priestess” is a possible top-tier objective. If you don’t play Arena, sure, you never have to, but that’s not really what this thread is about.

I think that attempting to Link to all is almost undoable and a waste of effort as @graugeist suggests. At the very most, faced with using Priestess, I will Link to Banner before a Chuck Rage. I have had success completing this objective simply substituting Priestess into a Power Team, albeit as a poor man’s third. Granted, I do have Valiant, which makes things a whole lot easier.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

In general, I would rather field Witch over Priestess. If she lasts 2 turns, your Banner is healed a ridiculous amount. Repeat and the banner is basically unkillable. That is a far more powerful effect than Link.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@binh I don’t use the priestess much, but she is good in certain situations. You should try using the blessed set, samurai, priestess with sweet set and marksmen. This is a team that will receive a lot of healing because of angelic touch and dish out a lot of damage to the banner due to the marksmen’s volley. It is very useful for some objectives like don’t heal your banner or don’t knock out any birds.

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

Priestess can actual heal more than Witch but as has been said it is a pain to set up and relies on the fact that the combo of blessed banner and sweet Matilda gives some strange multiplier even for the banners healing. I’ve had the banner healed 3*2000 from a samurai attack.

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

Also, if the rage is used on Matilda and all birds have the effect on them (share all healing except potions) it heals 3*35% HP for all birds. If all birds have 100 HP then Priest will heal 105 HP for all birds. Even for 50/12 teams it heals 105% of HP for all birds, but it is a pain to set it up and it could be dispelled before it is even set up.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Suppose Matty is only up for 1 or 2 turns. How much is the Banner healed with Priestess?

Witch heals +5k the first turn and +6k on the second turn, total 11k.

Sweet Witch is +6k, then +7k = +13k for 2 turns.

Can Priestess touch that? No, not even close.

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

@graugeist- i am talking about PvE in my post. Of course Witch is better for the Arena.Don’t talk about Witch or Rovio will nerf Witch to not heal the banner.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Rovio specifically created Witch to heal the Banner in Arena.

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

@graugeist so that’s why they created Witch

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum A question about the priestess class

Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.