30 Free Lucky Coins?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum 30 Free Lucky Coins?

• When I went to check my Epic mailbox, it had a message saying that mighty eagle was giving me 30 lucky coins for the recent arena issues. Is this for everyone?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Yup – I got them too.

I don’t know if they’re for the free promotion to Stone (and then being thrown back right into full competition), or the current problems with everyone being reverted back to Wood, or both. But free LC’s are always good :)

ZappyTerrence72
    @zappyterrence72

Just went into the mailbox in the arena and got another 30 lucky coins! Whoo hoo!

Suzy
    @suzyq

Well I didn’t get any :(

@smwforever45
    if you click on the “news” tab and then “Epic News” it says they apologise and about the LC’s

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@zappyterrence72
    Damn, you got ANOTHER 30 LC’s? You definitely lucked out.

@suzyq

Ahhhhh, that explains… I didn’t see that, I don’t know why I even sent them a support ticket now since apparently they’re already aware of the issue then XD

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@smwforever45 @zappyterrence72 Rovio made a public announcement on Twitter that the Arena was having some (unspecified) issues “due to the Pigs”

Angry Birds Epic (on Twitter):
    “APOLOGIES! The pigs messed up the arena. We’ll compensate all PVP players with 30 LCs – check your ingame mails.”

It sure was nice of Rovio, wasn’t it? It takes too much time to accumulate LC to get classes and GPM rolls- thanks Rovio!

Power Pork
    @abginebird

And I got “elite paladin” with that 30 lucky coin + 60 from myself

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

Lovely… I got none… Not that any coins I should be rewarded are rewarded but still…

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum 30 Free Lucky Coins?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.