Viewing 10 replies - 101 through 110 (of 110 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I keep confusing the two… ._.
    Thank you for the correction. Yeah, I didn’t see any red gifts around.

Dwhite
    @dwhite40704

Just played level 570. 6 rooms. I started getting extra cards galore. I ended up with a score over 5 million and 13 birds when I finished it. Something majorly went crazy. I don’t know what the heck happened. Trippy.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@dwhite40704
    I described something like this before but nobody commented!
    It randomly happens to me, where I get a golden pig overflow and the Destructometer never slows down. It’s crazy!

Btw – Elder Silver is now available, and new levels can be played.

LSALT007
    @lsalt007

ELDER SILVER is available now and they added 20 new levels in the Cobalt Plateaus, Himalayas. They are basically the same as the previous frozen levels but they have added the ‘Gravity pig’ to them which makes the levels a little bit more enjoyable than the previous ice levels but they are pretty easy! I’m at level 602 now and will probably be on level 620 in a couple hours and I have been KILLING the arena here lately! I have gotten to level 96 on the star level count and I’m #1 in my current arena with almost 1500 stars. Ever since the new update the fun level has been raised A LOT compared to the previous updates that almost RUINED the game (I was LITERALLY one crappy update away from deleting the game entirely so thank you again Rovio for saving this game and FINALLY giving the players a reason to keep playing)! The new Elder Silver cards are pretty cool and the have a *10 score multiplier. I have 3 cards at Elder Silver and will soon have them all at level 10 especially with the Arena win streak rewards. They did however have a little hiccup in the feather count though, you need 2100 feathers to reach Elder Silver and my blue feather count was over 2500 but it wasn’t registering as Elder Siver until I got a Small chest with 25 feathers for blue and for some reason that made the feather counter work right and upgraded me to Elder Silver, little wierd but it fixed itself. Hopefully Rovio will use some of their AB Movie Money to make some all new levels that have some ORIGINALITY to them and not just a REPEAT of the same old levels! Keep it up Rovio!!!

Dwhite
    @dwhite40704

Resumed the campaign trail about a week or so ago. I’ve hit a brick wall on 583. Does anyone else remember this level being extremely difficult? I’ve used 18 consecutive lives on this sucker and I appear to be endlessly stuck. I’m hellbent on not spending any more $$$ on this game until the cheaters are removed so that’s out of the question.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Bug with french langage is fixed or not ?
    And anyone know how many time between free feather in arena ?

Thanks

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@grimmjow
    Exactly 24 hours between free feather offers.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@smwforever45,

No, for me it’s every 26 hours :/
    Have you always free chests every 30 min ? Since last night, I must wait 24h for one !

And I can’t find any weaker opponent in arena (weaker opponent = Bird name #XXXXX like Red#12543 with a pic of Red, and without spell). Why ?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@grimmjow
    It’s still every 30 mins for me. :/

What do you mean? The name doesn’t tell which opponents are weaker and which now. :P Raven McBaconBuster, Bomb #28472 – they can all be strong or weak. :D The only thing that really tells whether they’re weak or strong is when you play them. You could win against a 5-spell clown, or lose against a 0-spell player.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@smwforever45,

Sigh, my free chest every 15 min are gone :(

It can ! I fight only against opponent with Name bird, number, pic of bird and no spell. result : I win all games.
    And I play infinite with the first win of streak, you win a ticket… So :
    – Fight against weak opponent and get ticket
    – Search 2nd opponent and leave
    – Lose your win streak and fight again with a weak opponent and get ticket

Etc…

:D

Viewing 10 replies - 101 through 110 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.