15 minute Feather Frenzy removed from Daily Challenge

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum 15 minute Feather Frenzy removed from Daily Challenge

• Has anyone else lost this feature? For the last month or so when I completed the DC, I was rewarded with 15 minutes of FF but this appears to be gone now.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • It was a test feature. Now a different test group apparently has a 30-minute FF as the reward for match 6 in the arena.

I haven’t had either. 😑

TripHOP
    @triphop

Thanks Dee! This is Triph0p / Luke Cage if you remember me. I hope the Beaks are doing well :)

Of course I remember you, @TripHOP 🙂

Beaks are doing great, thanks! Hope you are as well

@nas76

Another Beak’s perspective…

I get FF for completing stage 7 of arena (but I haven’t done that in a while), like the apples on stage 2 you can only get this FF once per 24 hours.  During Super Streak Week it disappears.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

I have 30 minutes version now at level 6 of arena.  I used it to collect battle win and level 7.

hatlad
    @hatlad43

I lost this feature as well. Never thought it was a useful feature though since

1. 15 minutes is too short

2. At the time, the feather bonus from the chest and what have you, aren’t that great

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum 15 minute Feather Frenzy removed from Daily Challenge

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.