need clan

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum need clan

•  

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • Peter Porkor
    @sarai

looking for higly active clan,previous clan is totally dead,am very loyal player,and i need loyal clan.we’re gonna have so much fun!!

IC Dead Pigs
    @reelzen

I would like to invite you to join our very active clan, but I’m concern that you would be banned after starting a cvc and hurt the clans chance of winning.  Your clone looks to be rather fresh due to the lack of a frame and no hatchling

Peter Porkor
    @sarai

nothing like that i took a break a from this game and now am continue playing.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

really, take a break and then have Bubble in max FP…………wow, amazing

BirdyMcBirdface
    @birdymcbirdface

So 3 weeks ago your accounts were banned by Rovio for cheating, and yet now you’re coming back after ‘taking a break’ and have maxed out birds? Sure, nothing suspicious there

Peter Porkor
    @sarai

@birdymcbirdface i never cheat in this 2d game!! 3 days ago i joined breaking beaks discord server and they said do request in our clan,we want to see your profile,so i requested in clan and after sometime i got msg in discord by leader of breaking beaks that “enjoy ban mate” i was like what are u saying? and suddenly he kicked me out from server!!yesterday i joined their server with different account and i said “why i got banned” they say your hatchling wasn’t active, you dont have any frame!!and i said i didnt played mebc yet and also said do u have any proof that “i hacked or cheat” and they banned me again from discord server without giving any clarification!! after that they just reported my account af and ofcourse rovio banned me!! i mailed rovio and they reply!! “you got banned because some players report your acc they might caught something suspicious in your account

We will not respond further to any inquiries regarding refunds, the nature of the ban, or removing the ban. If there’s anything else we can help u with,feel free to contact us again!!

only i know what happened with my acc,rest of just manipulating things!!

sarai

Yue
    @yue-zhang

If you want to prove your max-out FP was not made by trick/cheat, the fast way is to provide your buying records. Like you said, you had taken a break from this game, now return, so your max-out bubble is really suspicious unless you paid for getting bubble feathers. Anyway, purchasing record is the best way to lift your ban, send it to Rovio and wish you luck.

Peter Porkor
    @sarai

@yue-zhang i have records of my purchases and yeah i spent real money on this game,and once again i mailed them “my purchase screenshot” they didnt reply yet,hope they will lift the ban so i can continue my game.thanks for understanding my problem!!

sarai

Peter Porkor
    @sarai

@yue-zhang hey, yeah i spent real money on this game and i have records of buying offers,gems,feathers etc.this time i mailed “my purchase screenshots” to rovio!!they didnt reply yet,hope they will lift the ban so i can continue my game.thanks for understanding my problem!!

sarai

Does the OP realize that anyone can see their posting history here?

Their two 600 fp accounts were permabanned a couple of weeks ago, but they now miraculously have a 1400 fp account?

When the OP showed up on our server, their story was full of holes. When we asked for the same screenshots we ask of all prospective members, they refused. Yes, I did ask them to submit a request so that I could see their profile. And it was an obvious clone. And I did report it and ask Rovio to investigate. Then I very politely informed the OP that they were not a good fit for the Beaks. The fact that the OP lies about what I said is just par for the course, I suppose. The fact that they were banned shortly thereafter is confirmation of my assessment of their profile. We certainly do not owe the OP any further explanation.

Peter Porkor
    @sarai

@zombierat that really dosent matter how much account i or anybody else have!!peoples make backup accounts,incase if something happen to thier main accounts,so they can continue thier game without any interuption.

your reply seemed to have no other purpose than to just draw the thread off subject,insult, or to just instigate people.you just make this thing off the topic! Only for a account i dont want to create chaos here!! but please stop manipulating peopled as i said in my previous post!! and i alrdy told what has happened to my account!!so i will not reply for further comments at this topic!! peace

sarai

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum need clan

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.