12 Tier Bird Cards (pic inside) ?!?!?!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum 12 Tier Bird Cards (pic inside) ?!?!?!

• I was battling in The Arena when I came across this little doozy:

Angry Birds

Never a 10 or 11, just this dude with all 12’s and only 9 stars.

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Replies
  • Nevermind
    @deaftalk

I guess I don’t know how to post pics or what image host is allowed so here’s a direct link http://imgur.com/aFPXALL

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

12 tier cards mean they are Elder Diamond. It’s coded in the game currently along with the new update.

Nevermind
    @deaftalk

What are the 10 and 11 tiers, and how come I haven’t leveled-up, nor has anyone else but this 1 player with only 9 stars? Also, the Daily Challenge no longer offers me bird points and I figured that it was because Tier 9 was the top.

Edit: OK, I saw a post with the tiers all the way up to 15, but I’m not leveling up for whatever reason. I just get points added to the Elder Bronze.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@deaftalk That guy must be a hacker- the same people who jack up the Arena scores so the game gets confused on who to level up to the next league and who stays- I have experienced people like that a couple times, but never anybody who made it all the way to the game files to retrieve *that*. Those tiers aren’t even released yet (to the public, at least), so that’s an unfair advantage he’s/she’s giving the players who play the game authentically

(P.S. how did you get the bigger crown, robes, and scepter for Red? I see many people with it, and here at AngryBirdsNest people say that you “have to complete a level divisible [divided] by 15”- tried that- nothing happens- what did you do? Just curious)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Tier 12 is Elder Azure.

@deaftalk

Tiers 10 and 11 would be Elder Silver and Gold respectively.
    Currently, Tier 9 is the legit maximum.
    If anyone has Tier 12 they’re cheaters. Simple as that… Especially with SUCH a low star count.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Thanks for the correction. Made a mistake.

Nevermind
    @deaftalk

@rowdypup You get the bigger crown, robes, and scepter for Red by paying $9.99. It gives you an extra heart, double chess gems along the trail when you finish levels and 2 other bonuses that I forgot.

bigbadaboom
    @bigbadaboom

Cheaters or just something Rovio made up? As I posted before, not everyone you encounter in arena is a real person playing and arena is designed to give you harder fights the longer your win streak is.

Blocking bird with > 9 levels would be super easy, so imho its more likely they are doing it on purpose.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@deaftalk I know I’m going off topic here, but how do you get the offer to pop up so I can buy it? It looks really cool

Nevermind
    @deaftalk

@rowdypup Go back to the early levels and blow your scores up with not only all the birds now (at the beginning you start off with just a couple until you’ve played enough to get them all) but more powerful birds, and the offer should pop-up after awhile.

Djangosmum
    @djangosmum

@rowdypup – I got the offer -‘ mighty eagle’ with crown, sceptre and robes, an extra life, also free chests twice as often ( so every 15 minutes!) and 50% more feathers in the map chests and gems in the daily quests – only after actually buying something from the shop for the first time. I had been playing for a few months and getting towards the later levels when the WWF appeal occurred, so bought gems to support the cause. As I said when the topic arose on the forum a while back, only ever saw the offer after months of playing when I eventually spent some money, which may have been coincidental, but had always previously declined the pop up ‘early bird’ offer so not spent on that. If you did, then the mighty eagle offer seems to follow on from that.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

How long it takes to level all birds up to 12 without cheating or spending huge amount of money? I don’t remember when tier 9 came out (month?), i play every day like a
    goblin and for now 5 birds are in level 9 (1900 feathers) and other 2 are close.
    I have feeling that i get old and die before it happens.

kedik22
    @kedik22

@hank

Hi, again.
    Have you seen this guy David, level 9 with 12th rank birds?
    Is this normal or is he a cheater?

Regards.

Jon S
    @jon3800

@sambeaver

If you play quite often and use a bit of spell cards here and there to keep up your winning streak in the diamond league, it should take around 3 weeks depending on what tier you’re in and what birds you need to upgrade. Getting a full winning streak everytime is a must since diamond awards you with 500 feathers. I find that playing on multiple devices (Ipad and Iphone) interchangeably helps since it gives you an extra ticket if your bird data is synced. Just recently I managed to score 1000 feathers for Bomb when I switched devices in a short amount of time :)

Currently I’ve spent 2 weeks playing like crazy, 2 of my birds (Bomb and Silver) are at Elder gold (tier 11) while the other 5 are at the tier 10 elder silver status (4 of them are really close to gold, Chuck is far behind since I rarely get his feathers)

Tier 12 (Elder Azure) has not been released yet. My hunch would be in a week or two the way Rovio keeps updating this and AB POP. It really frustrates me these low star rank hackers have these upgraded cards just less than a few hours of an been update’s release and suddenly we have to face them in the arena. It pains me to use spell cards nearly every battle that the arena forces me to just to keep up with them.

Tier 9 – Elder bronze I believe came out during the last week of May/first week of June when they introduced 1st half of the Hamalaya update (581-600).

Tier 10 – elder silver – requires 2100 feathers
    Tier 11 – elder gold – requires 2300 feathers

I can probably assume with this pattern
    Tier 12 – Elder azure – 2500
    Tier 13 – Elder emerald – 2700
    Tier 14 – Elder amethyst – 2900
    Tier 15 – Elder diamond – 3100 or more

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

They (level 12 birds) are out now.

Jon S
    @jon3800

@sambeaver

Yup, not an even an hour into its release I’ve been bombarded three times by the low star rank player specials..

All level 12 birds with 5 spell cards

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum 12 Tier Bird Cards (pic inside) ?!?!?!

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.