1.8.9.0 Halloween Update

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 1.8.9.0 Halloween Update

Viewing 6 replies - 51 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Replies
  • Catrine
    @catrine

Ok this is annoying now , it takes 10 gems then won’t let me pay

Booooo and not the ghost one !

blockcheese
    @blockcheese

Rolling trainwreck. Over 300 pumpkins acquired not posted to leader board. Launched missions evaporate. Have unlocked Fireblast and 3-Force no less than 10 times each, still offered in almost every attempt at lab. Have reported each to [email protected] and [email protected]….I receive an email with link to incident # ….follow the link and receive “oops, page does not exist.”

Stunning rate of failure. Guess that’s payback for being stupid enough to actually spend money on in-app purchases. Never again….not on Rovio.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@blockcheese

“Have unlocked Fireblast and 3-Force no less than 10 times each, still offered in almost every attempt at lab.”

Rather than spin 3xBI or 3xPI, have you considered spinning 2xBI + 1xPI or 1xBI + 2xPI instead?

blockcheese
    @blockcheese

I have more than likely used every combination possible, as I keep every part container from filling, so I don’t just get 50 coins for the overage in node play. Futile, when you get the same “trick” (certainly not a treat) over and over. I could add insult to injury by spending gems to change the outcome, but am too stubborn, I guess. As gems are a retail item, I’d just be feeding the monster.

Additional note: If you receive message that game “needs to restart”…just shut it down and go do something else. It’s gonna end in frustration.

It’s just such a shame. Game is so much fun, addicting even….until Rovio “improves” it. Taking money for in-app purchases is designed to enhance game play…no way that can happen in a completely unpredictable and unstable app.

blockcheese
    @blockcheese

…..but thanks for your response and trying to be helpful, OpPig. That’s more than Rovio has done, and it is appreciated.

Catrine
    @catrine

Wok getting more annoyed Keep getting pumpkins but not registering them. Egg to not working so wasted gems on finishing early and now the 10 gem game is not working. What ever u did just press the undo and send the update ASAP

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 1.8.9.0 Halloween Update

Viewing 6 replies - 51 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.