Ab Transformers Update v1.8.14.0

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ab Transformers Update v1.8.14.0

Viewing 5 replies - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Replies
  • ph
    @ph

@gradientturtle7 It appears that the “update progress” bug (?) is still with us. Lately it has been appearing when I have a low battery. Don’t know if this will help but there it is.

Bossk
    @henjovr

Strange, I’ve never had the “updating progress” bug happen to me.
    I backup using Titanium Backup regularly, so I should be safe, but I’ve never had to restore the game.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I hate to admit it, but credit where it’s due – ever since v1.8.14.0 came out this is probably the most stable version I’ve played in a long time.

The update progress bug has only hit me once in the past week, the EggBot intercept bug seems to be nailed down finally, no crashes in the middle of node runs, no issues logging in, and I haven’t encountered anything else so far.

OK, there, now I’ve said it. Now I’m going to sit back and wait for everything to go to heck.

ph
    @ph

@gradientturtle7

@optimuspig

I was thinking that finally the bug was almost gone and if I paid attention to my battery I could avoid it, then yesterday almost every time I went into the game the “updating progress” popped up. Spent more time in airplane mode than wifi. How can Rovio expect players to buy anything when this bug will take it away?

ChronoLords
    @chronolords

Just wanted to report.

I’m playing the game on android, on my Nexus 5 to be precise.
    My device was on Android 5.1.1 (Build LMY48M) and the game worked. I recently updated to Android 6.0.0 (Build MRA58N) and the game just either stops/crashes or just exists back to my phone’s home screen.

Do any other Android 6.0 users experience the same behavior from the game?

And on a completely unrelated note, I remember one of the loading screens saying something to the effect of ”hailing a rat called megatron”. If Rovio is so intent on taking a jab at my glorious decepticon leader, at least put something in there that takes an equal shot at the ever dying incompetent leader of the autobots “Optimus Prime”

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ab Transformers Update v1.8.14.0

Viewing 5 replies - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.