The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2729
  • 159667 Comments
  • @kathy no not watching them, I am watching Tales from the Crypt, 2/3 thru season 3 now
  • lol @gumby you and your Tales lol..
  • @kathy ewps I appear to have stolen the crown again
  • The Ruling Rat. Funny @Ma. lol
    What? Nobody else watching the Olympics?
  • *Breaking News*
    Kathy moves into 5th place Bumping the Bunny to 6th with a 1600 point lead!!
    Your turn @hunnybunny:D
    OB bring Mrs. Bunny her choice when she arrives tomorrow:)
  • Lol @Pa you like that one?? No Olympics for me, i don't believe in them lol!!
  • Nighty night @Pa ♡ Happy your in the cloud:)
  • make sure you shine up the crown @gumby :D night
  • CongRATz on your Wabbit hunting success.
    Nite nite @Ma
  • Good day guys.
    This morning, during our walk through Interlaken (small village) we met a couple coming from Arizona. They loved our dogs, petted them enthusiastic. Told us that they wanted these dogs as well, but couldn't. Average temperature at day is about 110 degrees. 110 degrees (or 41-42 degrees Celsius). That is hot, dirty hot.
  • No Darned Breaking News!
    Played 1-2 and 1-9 earlier, not a single point.
    @kathy I'll take drink on you, as long as it contains Sunshine's Special Flinging Potion. I need it!
    Well flung @kathy
  • Good evening guys!! @bernrsenn that is awesome to meet visitors from Arizona, yes it is very very Hot there, no humidity but to hot for Bmg!!
    @hunnybunny Sorry about that , now I'm up against *she who will not be named,* lest she notices I'm on her tail lol
    OB I'll have a Frozen Strawberry Daquiri , with the a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion!!
    It's another 100° day here!! Thank goodness for A.C.
  • Lol @Karen68 uhmm so you noticed huh? hee hee
    OB 2 fingers of Ripsy's Special stock for Karen, Unless of course she chooses 3, lol
  • Haha I didn't notice til I saw your comment & checked.. nice flinging by you & @hunnybunny!

I'm trying to finish Summer Camp so I won't try & fight you off for now.
    I'm about to have supper so I'll be back for the drink :)

• Hee Hee @Karen68, ,i need to learn to keep my mouth quiet lol,
    and Thanks, ,The Bunny and I have been flinging our hearts out,,and following your breadcrumbs ,great tips,,ty for leaving them..
    enjoy your dinner see you later i hope, good luck in SC :D
  • @kathy WASSSSSUUPPP UGH it was a SCORCHA today. :) I got a small a/c for bedroom and have it in now, I feel like I am in a freezer
    @bernersenn yes there are some very hot places in the US
    @hunnybunny sleep well
    @karen68 hello
  • @kathy so I guess when I wake up in the morning you'll have bumped me down a spot - nice work! Time for that drink please OB, it's a 3 finger kind of night :)

Hi @gumby - stay cool!
  • i doubt it @Karen68, ,I'm getting tired and not getting any more points tonight;)
    @gumby Waassupp, ,sorry didnt see you:( your probably sleeping now, good you got an A.c:)
  • Nighty night @Pa
  • Nite nite @Ma
  • Good morning guys,
    @hunnybunny here are the two videos you mentioned. It's about BMD's for sale. Videos were posted in Facebook by one of my friends from Russia.

https://youtu.be/u0Ej4x1Yyvs

https://youtu.be/dceyLEmkDUA

• LOL Wolf enjoys his bone
  • EVERYONE watch @bernesenn videos. Although we love Wolf best (of course) the videos of the two little BMDs are really cute.
  • Very cute videos, but i think that guy is breaking the rules of one week of years to one minute or mile of exercise i forget which it is?
    And Of Course Wolf is absolutely Favorite, heee heee I love his upside down pose!!
  • Failed to bump @kathy, but right on her tail!
    Nighy night, going to watch a cycling final GB -v- GB so gold and silver for us Brits. Woo Hoo!
  • @hunnybunny wake up and say hello to your green friend
    @kathy WASSSUUUUPP
    @bernersenn he looks like he's having so much fun lying in the sun
  • Nighty night @hunnybunny Sweet Dreams; )
    more bumping tommorow maybe :D
    @gumby Waaasssuppp, nice cool down ey' :)
  • @kathy yea much cooler but back up to 97 tomorrow. This challenge will drive a sane person mad.
  • Ikr @gymby gonna be another Scorcha!!
    My daughter has an a.c of you want it, not sure if she wants $$ but I'll ask if your interested?
  • @kathy I got 1 in the bedroom now, thanks for the offer thou
  • No problem @gumby i wish I'd mentioned it sooner when i helped her move, but i wasn't thinking sorry:( happy you have one now though,,uhmm do the dogs sleep in the bedroom on hot nights? Poor things they must hate this weather!! Who watches them while your at work?
  • @kathy it was sooooo cold in here last night I had a huge blanket on
  • @kathy I watch them while I am at work, I can stop home anytime :)
  • Oohh that's good @gumby , yes convenient job lol
    We have central air, and dave Still insists on the A.C at night cuz he likes the noise, i block the vent to the central A.C but i still wake up freezing, then i pile blankets on me then i wake up in cold sweat gross i prefer natural air or a fan, or A.C but not sooooocold!!
    He even has the A.C on today and it's only 70° :/
  • Nighty night @Pa
  • Nite nite @Ma

Love Wolf pictures @bernersenn.
  • now really nighty night. ..
  • About Challenge:
    @rat space Challenge today!
  • @bernersenn
    i agree with that.
    i play the challenge on the same day and my picture is with 3-Stars, thats the rule.
    another.....bad luck
    you must see, PUs or not......play the same day or not.......
    and the comment comes very late, before the challenge is finish
  • I agree with you about the puppy rules @bernersenn. I understand the pain the loss of a puppy can cause due to power glitch, fat fingers, etc. Been there. I've also lost a high scores due to the infamous NAN. But I'd never consider posting a score or requesting a puppy if I couldn't provide the proper documentation. Da rules are da rules. They're there for the benefit of all. Why are they not sticking to them?

Space Challenge ya say? Hmmmm? Not sure I'll have time to play but I'll try later if I can. Thanks for the heads-up.
  • Hi guys !! Good afternoon :D
    I totally agree about the puppy rules, I've mentioned this about meanguy before to @Sweetp
    OB I'll have a PigKiller with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion please!
  • Also guys check out the top score on EE 2-2 or 1-17 not sure how is labeled, but the trophy holder Hoser has very few scores entered in all of Seasons , and only 2 in EE.. Fishy?
  • @bernersenn I have no problem with Meanguy. I can't remember which puppy he got, But I know it was a level I had played a trillion times and his strategy with nuances was spot on. If he choses to post his strategy late in the day, so no one else can follow it, that doesn't take away his puppy. Just makes him a very poor sporting flinger.
    @comex666 nice to see you here. Not wanting to be controversial, but do you use Bluestacks? A little bird mentioned you did. We could argue that that gives you an unfair advantage, I wouldn't, you are still the greatest puppy collector ever!
    We all play different platforms, Rovio doesn't help by not providing a level playing field, so just fling!
    Theo, look what we are doing in EE, I play iPad, Kathy Andriod, none of us know what the others screens look like, not sure what the rest of you play. And four of us top ten already. It's dedication, time and a little skill that takes you to the top
    Rant over. OB get these guys some drinks!
  • @hunnybunny I do have no doubt about Meanguy's skills or scores. I'm having problems with the way he is presenting his proof for a challenge (puppy). And that is not the way it should go.
  • @bernersenn, not wishing to be rude (which obviously means I'm about to be) get over it. It doesn't matter. Spend your time flinging, you are a great flinger, not worrying about others.
    And as @estar would say, this is not the place to talk about other flingers behind their backs.
    Right, I'm out of this one. Said my piece.
    Shut up, Bunny...
    OB more drinks, my tab, for anyone who pops in
  • @hunnybunny this sounds like "shut up". It's all about honest playing, that's all.
Post in the New Forum!