The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2641
  • 159668 Comments
  • Mornin' @Ma
  • Mornin' @Pa :)
  • Hope every one is enjoying Saturday:)
    I am, lazy morning flinging, leaving around 2pm to meet my daughter for getting our nails done, then back home to fling some more started second pass on SMH not doing so well, i moved from the top 10 in level 3 down to #30 :(
    OB yes it's early but I'll have a Mimosa please, it's OJ so a good breakfast \brunch drink: D
  • @Kathy -- Yes we've had a lot of good golf weather the past few weeks: not too hot. However I tweaked my back again, so had to skip 3 weeks of perfect golfing weather. But I'm back again, and good weather is still holding (at least on Tues, which is my main golf day). The past couple of days and this weekend, we've actually gotten some rain, mostly heavy sprinkles.
  • Happy to hear you got some nice golf weather @mvnla2 , hope your back us feeling better, do you have a recurring back injury or just tweak it every so often? I know hurt my back years ago in a boating accident , and now and again it acts up: (
    And good that you got some was rain, as long as us not mudslide season? I can't keep track of the weather hazards out there ,I know there are some places think in the Midwest that are experiencing severe wild fires over the last couple weeks!
  • @Kathy -- My back is very prone to being tweaked for the slightest wrong movement.
    Mudslide and rain seasons are concurrent in S. CA. Fortunately we haven't had any really bad mudslides yet (although their are a number of people who might disagree with me), mostly due to the fact that we haven't had that much rain.
  • That stinks about your back @mvnla2 :(
    I figured Rainy season coincided with mudslides , but didn't realize it's more in S.Ca , it's kinda convoluted , the rain is much needed but the risk is tragic ! Weather itself , nature is a strange creature!
  • Not read back but have to say: if you want to wean yourself off Angry Birds, try today's challenge for a few hours:
    You chuck a nice little bird, who wants to activated, but you can't, into the very slightest side of a fiery lava ball, hoping the fiery lava ball will send not fiery little lava balls in the right direction to bounce off what looks likes blood filled balloons. Again hoping that one or two will fly right and burst little piggies in little bubbles. They do not.
    Oh! One did fly in the right direction, only to be followed by another who crunched into him, ruining your play. And again, and again
    Oh thank you bird gods, it's all gone right, after zillions of shots.
    Bugger, still 23k less than top score.
    Should have noticed @rat was 18th on this level, if he's not in the top five it's ******** luck!
  • @kathy had M-I-L eightieth yesterday afternoon, and she made an effort to be polite and join in which she seldom does. Mr Bunny has five younger sisters, I seldom see any of them, so it was nice to catch up.
    Went with friends in the evening. Just not a birdy day....
    So drinkies on me after 48 hours away
  • @hunnybunny sounds nice even though you had to go through BP withdrawals. I'll have a blue mongo, please! Made my way thru haunted hogs and now on to Abra CA bacon
  • @hunnybunny YO YO YO wasssup my friend with long ears :)
    @knichy your description of your kids sounds just like how my dogs are, roll around in the mud then want to take a ride in the car to the park LOL
    @kathy How was girls day out? And how did you fling in SMH and go backwards in ranking
  • @gumby Waaaassuuuppp??? My day with my daughter was nice, BF texted me and said he'd pay if we wanted to do lunch so we went to the 99 in Norwell\Rockland? Anyway it was nice, just got home:)
    @hunnybunny sounds like you had a nice day yesterday and good that MiL tried to be pleasant, nice to catch up with family:) and Ya if @rat9 is not #1 or #2 or even in the top 10, you know it's a tough level, although i think he didn't really like Red Planet that much, neither did I its mostly one bird wonders and R&R booooorrrriiingg! Curious who has to score though , is it @sglouk ? If not him then the top scorer is a cheat!
  • @gumby my long ears are wilting after today's challenge!
    Moved back to MH, made some progress...

Bed time for me, now. Happy Flinging xx
  • Hi and bye @kathy wrote over one another!
  • @hunnybunny we are calling it SMH so as not to confuse it with MH ( Mighty Hoax ) sleep well
  • oops forgot @knicky Hi!
    @kathy its can-Attila or whatever he's called? An old advisary of King Space
    Definitely off now

Nighty night
  • @kathy I been in Tattoine again today, I didn't even bother with the challenge. I topped another of your scores thou :( 2017 is coming fast
  • Nighty night @hunnybunny Sweet Dreams :)
  • Ohhh nooo not @can-attila!!! Oh oh mongo!!!
  • Hey @gumby knock it off with beating my scores!! Nice flinging though: D what's 2017 have to do with it?
  • @kathy April 2017 is when you are coming back to SW to fling. remember???
  • LOL Mrs. Bunny. You're right. I didn't even try the challenge today and I'd gotten puppies on the last three Space challenges. That should definitely tell you what I think of that level. It takes some skill but then a massive amount of luck as well. I hate luck levels.

Edit: Plus I tweaked my neck about a week ago. Very limited flinging. But it's giving @Romo a chance to increase his lead in Cold Cuts. I'll enjoy it all the more once I feel better. I enjoy stiff competition and he's downright rigid.
  • Oh yeah @gumby I forgot lol, i thought I said when i was 90,_but that was ABO haha
    @Pa did you see @can-attila is back :(
  • I didn't @Ma. Where's he flinging?
  • He's flinging the red Planet challenge ,or at least he holds the top score @Pa, maybe it's old idk?
  • You April Fooled me @Ma. Can-Attila hasn't been active in fourteen months.
  • Ya is old @Pa profile says active a year ago!
  • Sorry bout that I thought she /he was back, got scared for a moment, is @hunnybunny fault lol
  • Bbiab gotta take care of teeth:( this S $#!&
  • Ya, it's the rabbit's fault.
  • Is always the rabibits fault lol,
    Just kidding Mrs. Bunny you scared me ,it was really my fault for not checking the facts before sounding the alarm:/
    Free drinks should make up for it; )
  • Gonna listen to my book "Room" is pretty good ,they made a movie ..
    Nighty night @Pa
  • I do chuckle @kathy like coming thru old posts where you can't 3star much less avg score and I believe you introduced the WHIIIIINE. And now u r a super formidable top flinga' persistence pays
  • Goddamnit! You go to bed, and "it's all the rabbit's fault"! when you wake up
    Just reporting facts....
  • @kathy seeing free drink on you, I'll have a Long Island Iced Tea.
    OB big on the spirits low on the Coke, if you don't mind, loads of rocks, no fruit.....
  • Lol @hunnybunny I was just kidding, enjoy your drink, as a matter of fact I'll join ya:) OB I'll have what the bunny is having:)
    @knichy i don't know about 'super formidable top flinger' I try but there are tons of flingers that are way better than me, i consider myself 'average' but yes I've come a long way from the 3 star days :D
  • *Clink* cheers @hunnybunny :D
  • @rat watching The Masters, gave you a wave across the county border. Hope your azaleas look as good!
    Anyone tried the new Pig Days Golfer Day? It's fun! And no need to fling through all the others just to get there
  • @kathy WASSSUPPP bad news for you I passed 2 more of your Tattooine scores Muahahaha
    @hunnybunny its not your fault :) but free drinks WHOO HOOO
    @rat put some heat on that neck
    @knichy hello
  • Woo Hoo @gumby free drinks!
    Ask Mr Bunny "it's never Mrs Bunny's fault"!
  • Ooh @Pa i musta missed your post about your neck: ( yes ice may help or is it heat¿ idk hope it feels better soon!!
  • @gumby you just wait till 04/2017 I'll be back;)
  • Lol @hunnybunny I'm sure Mr. Bunny wouldn't dare say anything is Mrs. Bunny's fault;)
    Cheers
  • Lol @hunnybunny I'm sure Mr. Bunny wouldn't dare say anything is Mrs. Bunny's fault;)
    Cheers
  • @hunnybunny that looks like it will keep you awake
    @kathy I am waiting, meanwhile Ill be flinging more :P
  • @kathy I think there should be a badge for Tatooine, it is much harder than POTJ
  • Ya it is @gumby even with the new laser!
Post in the New Forum!