The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2430
  • 159762 Comments
  • @kel just go to Ernor if you need to know anything about seasons, seldom posts, didn't know he lurked.....

And I noticed @karen68 my absolutely favourite Halloween avatar ever (Snoopy!) is here. So my Halloween Rabbit is back
  • Sorry @princesspagechanger but you ain't doing your job for the last few lol ;-))
  • @estar @kelani @hunnybunny -- Not sure @ernor63 lurks, I asked him if he played ME, and he did that level just to help out. Swell guy! Someone else also posted a video, so it's going to be back to banging my head against those minarets soon. Currently taking a break and trying to get above average in Ham Dunk. Not all that easy, or maybe I just started way too low.
    BTW, @EStar -- That thing is a ball bag, I think it holds 3 basketballs, but then you're about the only one who knows less about basketball than me.
  • @mvnla2 add me to the list of basketball " no idea "
    And Ernor is "swell" the first guy I ever met here, seldom posts, but always replies to a question
    There are good players, and top players........
  • @kelani "no idea" means "no idea" where I come from
    Not "Well, I knew some pro, who taught me how to dunk"
    You actually understand English or what?
  • BIRDS UNITE!
  • Well Heloo @EjayB welcome to the BP :) if your planning on sticking around your first meal and drink are on the house so be sure to look at page 1 for a menu and read a bit about our liitle pub :) if youdon't care for anything on the menu OB will be happy to serve your favorites you must be 21 years of age to consume alcohol but we offer non-alcoholic drinks also; )
    Enjoy
  • @Ejay B (@ejayB) -- Welcome to the Bloated Pig and Angry Birds Nest! Unfortunately you will not get e-mail notifications of replies in the BP, because there is a space in your name.
    Please read the first page for the rules and some history. The next time you visit the BP, food and drinks are on the house. Just ask OB or the blues for anything you want, even if it isn't on the menu.
    Since you are new to the Nest as well as the BP, you may want to read the Quick Start Guide and the FAQs:
    http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/message-to-new-members/
    http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/about/faq/
    Just be aware that the BP is not a real-time chat room, you need to refresh the BP page every time you visit. Also, since patrons live all over the world, there won't necessarily be anyone here when you visit.
    Hope to see you around.

• ;) thanks @mvnla2 for filling in the parts I always miss lol! I forgot that ejayB won't get notification cause of the space.. but isee this member has flown over to B &R now lol a quick flyer..
  • Whine..PB 1-6 is impossible to get in top 100:( Pa any ideas?
  • @Kathy that level is just...awful. If you get near or above 32k, I'd thank the Rovio gods and move on to #7. :)
  • I hear ya @Ma. I just shot five scores in the top 32. It's all about low end speed control.
  • Pa I can't even reach my previous score. Waahhhh lol and you just shot 5 above 32!! Waahhhhh
  • *ponders low end speed control * hmmmmm must stop whining buck up and Think.. think woman Think! !
  • OB I need an extra strong SpacePigKiller please and add some of sunshine secret stuff;)
  • Me and my speed terminology. Madding, it'd it?
  • @Kathy -- I wasn't filling in parts you left out; we were probably typing at the same time, I just had to look up some links.
  • @mvnla2 I figure we were typing at the same time . . I didn't think you were thinking i missed anything, although i did , lol so i just meant thanks for giving more info than i even thought of lol.;)
  • Dinner I'd here BBFNIMCBLIDKBPW :)
    Still lurking and flinging just not typing ;)
  • Woohoo !! "Low end speed control * works just fine !! I did it I did it
    *happy dance* thanks Pa :)
  • @mvnla2 it seems @EjayB replied to you in B&R I got notification but i can't see the comments for some reason? He/she seems to be lost and wandering lol not sure how to help but it seems your comment about BP he (I assume) was asking about.
    Not sure why i can't see the posts just notification

Never mind I found ejayb lol
  • Whoo Hoo @Ma. I knew you could do it. And they laugh about my speed comments...
  • Ikr Pa :) I always believed ya cuz i know ;) thanks now trying 23 *sigh* then the stupid egg levels then that's it.. almost there;)
  • The problem with level 23 is the Tower isn't unstable anymore:( I think that was a definite advantage

Cc: @mvnla2
  • well I'm off to listen to my book I'll be lurking wow I can't believe that worked I used Google Voice typing heehee maybe I should do that more often less mistakes
  • Ejay does seem like she/he doesn't quite know where to post things yet. :) If they come in here again, whoever's on duty should definitely help them out.
  • Aw, I hit my 5000th BP post yesterday, but was too busy to notice.
  • Congrats on WhAt! ! 5000 posts @Kelani!!? Just in Bp or the whole nest? Lol you do like to chat heehee.
    Not sure I'll be around if ejayb pops back in but i think he [¿] getting the hang of it;)
    I'm listening to my book
  • Good flinging today @Ma.

Night Ma
  • Thanks Pa :) night Pa :)
  • @Kathy "Aw, I hit my 5000th BP post yesterday, "

ABN is significantly less, of course.
  • Wow @kel, congrats
    I'm not even close, this is my 219 comment
  • I don't think I'm quite to 5000 either @AEX10. @Kelani has passed us both.

Congratulations on achieving a...ah...um...err...something.
  • Good afternoon to you @all.
  • Hi all, just wanted to pop in to let you know there's lots of puppies with this Challenge, Cloud City 4-21, so far we have 6 confirmed
  • @justpast40 correct. Puppy-alert today. Read the comment @justpast40 posted, look at this picture (partial screen) or mine (entire screen). Took 3 retries and got it.
  • Hmm guess everyone is off chasing puppies :/ thank for the heads up @justpast40
    OB I'll please have a SpacePigKiller ty:)
    Not far to go now @Pa :)
  • @kelani quit whining & go get yourself another Puppy!
    This one isn't that hard - some are getting it really quickly, although it took me about 90 mins.
    @kathy you should give it a go too. Even Burpie is getting in on the action, & he's not much of a Star Wars guy.
  • Thanks @Karen68 I'll give it a go.. gotta do some flinging to get there though lol
  • Would ya look at all those puppies. I want one. Won't somebody put on my moniker and go get me a puppy? I'm still in quarantine for PITA.
  • Hello @kathy, @rat, @karen68, @kelani @all Just popping in - still got a bad back, a lot of it caused by leaning forward and hunching over iPad. . Very bad habit as I think you'll agree @rat, ouch! Reclining is the only way to get rid of it. .
    Just had to send you this - it's absolutely perfect! How they made it synchronize I'll never know:

http://youtu.be/0o_rGhcBgME

Enjoy!

• Sorry Pa I would if i could:(
  • Come on guys, get this puppy. No whining. Took me 4 hours, 3 hours and 58 minutes before that newer strat came, then a few retries and bingo.
    @tompuss I hope your back will be normal soon
  • @karen68 I'm trying, but I can't get above 73k using any of those strategies. Even though comex's screen is similar to mine, his blaster aim spot is not easy to hit on PC. I haven't found a closer one that i can hit reliably, either.

fwiw, I never get a puppy on these mass puppy days, unless I'm the first one to get it. :)
  • It was a sad and disappointing day when I discovered my Universal Remote Control, did not, in fact, control the Unvierse - Not Even Remotely
  • Roflmao @bird_addict wouldn't that be nice!
    @all I am having trouble staying connected to the Nest is anyone else? On my phone (keeps freezing) and even on my nexus ?
  • Trying to post a screenshot to collect my new puppy but I don't know which link to copy/paste @kelani help :( I tried the first one that says embed thumbnail but it didn't work ?
Post in the New Forum!