The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1721
  • 159870 Comments
  • Hey @lesleyg AA nice to see you:) she'll be back I'm sure..i just finished reading all the pages...hahaha toooo funny:)
  • Ahhhh again..!!! Now I'm earning that crown lol:)
  • After being gone all day with only my Rubiks 4x4 cube to not be solved, I came home and my Nook was knocked off the table by accident. The back popped off, hopefully no other damage done. After dad put it back on, he lightly tossed it onto the couch cushion adjacent to him and it fell again. I yelled, then plugged it up to the charger. I don't really have the right charger anymore though, so now it takes an hour to charge it enough to turn on. We'll wait and see.....
  • Ohhhh Nooo @theanonymousesomeone i hope it will be o.k...
    *says prayer for tas nook*
    And ilooove rusty:)
  • Lol i just went to nominate you for truffle shuffle @tas but i see you have it already:)
    And I'm getting error box:( Darn!!!!
  • Oh no not error box!
  • Hey @theanonymousesomeone lol in my notification i saw a box..but its not showing here?
  • Pretty clever it was;:)
  • Almost 4am over here, I'm off to bed. Good night everyone, have fun with the bouncy castle :D
  • Good night @Annifrid thanks for enjoying the party:)
    Sweet Dreams:)
  • Yeay freezer DONE!! :)
    @lesleyg thank you for the kind words and the wishes!! I'm bummed we keep missing each other but thank you for taking time out of your busy day to pop in! Xoxoxo

@grammyk thank you as we and no worries! Just so long as got some cake and champagne all is well!! :)

@abcrazy thank you for popping in, you must be tired! Just landed eh! Hope you had a fantastic time and Whoo hooo love the bday wish!! Ill take it!! I hope it kicks in and when I get time to fling I can whizzzz through the last of CC because I ain't liken it at all! LOL

@annifrid thank you for the card and for parting with our whacky crew!! Sleep well and dream sweet dreams!!

@KitKat did you get a nap in? I hope so cause you couldn't have gotten more than 3 hours sleep at most!!!
  • KIMMIE...Is it Really you?????
  • Also Hello @kathy..are you still here...boy my timing just stinks today...I was suppose to have only a half day of work which turned into to me having to work until almost 7:30! I've missed all my friends...
    @jlz666 I'm sorry I missed you too ;l-(
    @tas..yes I saw your awesome dragon!

• Yep @Kimmiecv i got about a half hour nap lol..it will be an early night tonight:)
    So the freezers done yipeee!!! What a way to spend your birthday not to mention your first dayooff from work lol..poor baby..tomorrow well be better i hope:)
  • Also I just wanted to add that I LOVE the "yummy" avatars you all are rockin' today! who's clever idea was that? to @sunshine, @e-star, @Kathy, @jlz-666 and everyone else who planned the party...you truly out did yourselves...How will you ever top this one! lol :-)
  • ok so can we pleeeease all have an official champagne toast!!! I'm sure you're all partied out...but as the AB's slogan goes...Just One More!!!
  • Lol AA it was @bird-addict idea for the kilted men;)
  • Here's to 'Just one More' Happy Birthday @Kimmiecv :)
    *cloink*
  • Heyyyyy @lesleyg!!! We meet at the same time!!! Yahoooooey!!! :D Must eat cake and drink champagne after the day you had! And we can pop over to the castle and watch our kilted babes jump again!! :D they need as much exercise as possible before they head back to @jlzs garage!! LOL

@KitKat I'm so glad you got a wee nap in! Yes an early night is what you need! Crazy times in the BP!! :) And IKR!!! Tomorrow is busy but it'll be fun!! Ill be MIA here since I've got apts in the morning, shopping for my bday gifts in the afternoon and Mom & Dad are taking me out to dinner for my birthday since today was a bit odd! LOL :D
  • Awesome @Kathy!!! I haven't been on any walkthrough pages today because of work but I bet it was sure funny to see any post from you guys sporting' the kilted men, lol..I bet many people were like...what happened!!! If any of you posted on walkthroughs today I can only imagine the odd looks you may have gotten, lol ;-D
  • Hoorraaayyy @kimmiecv! Champagne toast, cake...jumping on the castle with tilted kilt men!!! Wowsers!! what fun is that!
  • *clink* LOL who's partied out eh?!! Hahahahaahahaahahaa all the party planners that's who!!! A Cheer and a salute to my girls for one of the bestest parties EVER!!! And the first bday party I've ever had!!! *clink* :D
  • btw..may I add that thanks to @sunshine and @Kathy who gave me a pm to let me know there was surprise BDay party for you today, however they said to make sure I didn't spoil it and it would 1200am your time...3am my time...I had no idea they were literally going to be starting it at 3am our time!!! What troopers! I thought they meant in case I was up until midnight my time, be sure not to spoil it..I had no idea they literally meant 3AM!, lol TROOPERS!!!
  • Oh yeahhh @lesleyg!! Just sit back, ahhhh waaaay back and enjoy the view my friend!!! :D Awww if it wasn't for you I don't know if I'd ever have found the BP!! I'd still be so silly stupid with all things site and forum I'd Never have found it on my own!!! :D
  • I think I may have withdrawals..I haven't flinged any birds today!
  • Heehee I can only say I've never been more happy to be an extreme night owl as I was last night!!! Didn't hit my pillow walk until after 5am by the time I brushed my teeth ect!!! LOL It was a Grand time never to be forgotten!!! :)
  • I haven't either Lesley!! I'm right behind you on the withdrawals!! :D
  • Oooh especially with abcrazys bday wish!!! I'm in high hopes it gets me OUT of the first half of CC so KitKat and I can move to the new update which everyone says is tons more fun!!!
  • @kimmicv - as I've told you many times before...I'm so very happy that I just had a feeling you were special from the start..I too am soooo glad I accepted your friendship that fine day and sent you that PM welcoming you and invited you to check out the BP...it took you awhile before you came but boy once you came you never left...lucky for us!!! ll, lol, lol ;-)))
    No but really it is funny...as sometimes I don't accept friendships if I've never seen the person and I had never went on to send out a pm and evite to BP...I guess it was God working his magic ;-D
  • @kimmiecv...what was his pressy? Luck of some sort I think I skimmed over something like that? Also which update are you referring to that's supposed to b more fun?
  • Oh I think you meant the second half of CC, duh...Yes the first half was a BEAR..it does get tons more fun. I have just recently finished it but need to add my strats to the walkthorughs. I usually do it as I go but didn't get a chance to yet. I managed to get above average in all of them buy boy some of them required the POWAH, lol
  • Indeed I agree @lesleyg! God had a hand in it and I'm so beyond blessed by it all! Better friend a girl can't have!! Abcrazy (female) sent out a bday wish that I score high! LOL too perfect as I'm knocking my chewie in the head trying to get out of CC! And it's the second half of CC that's supposed to be way better that the first half, although that wouldn't be hard!! I thought I disliked tatoonie, ha CC is my very least fav!!!
  • Oobh sorry dinger not working..i gave in to my withdrawals i must confess..i was flinging lol:)
  • Heehee and were off!! LOL @lesleyg you and I can fill a page in seconds flat!! Get e-star and the gang in and it's all over!!! :D
  • Just wait until you get to Boba Fett...the very first level gave me such trouble!!!!

Am I the only one who felt like he was playing on the defensive line of Buffalo and unable to breakthrough to get the Quarterback, lol ;-))) ugh...just push through already, lol ;-D
  • @KitKat my dinger is broken too! I think after last night they got burned out!!! LOL I'm hankering to fling myself!! Don't blame you one bit!! ;)
  • I can't wait to be done with CC although I'm not liking that Boba dude..and that's next:(
  • Uh oh see KitKat and I were afraid boba fett was going to be a lot like CC! Sigh...... Oh well we will give it our all as we pull our hair out and break our phones in frustration!! AGAIN!!!
  • @KitKat we got the Powah!!! Sounds like we're going to need it!!!! :(
  • @Kathy and @kimmicv yes I first half of CC was dreadful to get through, lol..it does get better ;-) @Kathy..read my post above about Boba Fett...imo, he's totally "L" based...which is frustrating to say the least...I did figure out a way to use him finally on level one after finishing the update..I was stuck on that one. I will post my tips I discovered before you get there..breadcrumbs!!!
  • Argh he's a wild card for sure @lesleyg! You never know which way he's going to go!!! Nope not one of my fav dudes!! He's like boomer to me! :/
  • Lets put it this way @kimmiecv..you know I usually always post on the walkthroughs but in CC, I found that there wasn't much to post, lol...rinse and repeat!!! But I will go back and add any useful comments that may help, lol. I did want to post a few things but I was just trying to get through it, lol
  • Yeah we can definitely fill up a page!!! but I have a good reason...I missed you so there's lots to say, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!
  • Yes breadcrumbs about the dread boba!! We'll take them happily @lesleyg! Anything that can help us Get Out Of There Faster!! :D
  • Thanks AA we are gonna eat those breadcrumbs right up hahaha...:)
    Figures i knew that Boba was not our friend!,, first time i laid eyes on that piggie in disguise..not a very attractive one either..lol
  • Ok so I need to fling for a bit... I'm not leaving though...I will be lurking and checking in here...btw what level are you guys on in CC?
  • @Kimmiecv did you see any of tas comments today..that kid is a riot !!,,;)
  • He is really ugly isn't he @KitKat!! LOL
    I'm stuck on 16 ATM @lesleyg :/ going on the 3rd day with that one!! I think KitKat is close to done! Poor girl! I'm having a time of it!!
  • Yep I did and yep he is!!!! :D You never know what's going to come out of his mouth!!! LOL
  • @kimmiecv...I'll go check it out right now and see if I have any useful info to report back, lol ;-)
Post in the New Forum!