List of Self-Destroying and Unstable Levels (Moved to the "New Forum"!) Page 12
  • 1064 Comments
  • @Burbman -- Any chance of a screenshot, or a detailed description of where you aim the 1st bird. Since I never got a really good score, I'm not sure whether my observations would help or hurt.
    BTW -- I've been told that my minutes (at least when timing exercises) are ~40 sec.
  • cannot get any good score on 21-9.

Abo 21-1, that 'trolly' hold by balloon when you drop it sometime will wobble with below strutur, can gain more score while wobble before it break, like act of magnet.
  • Top score for ABO 1-8 is credited as, or assumed by some, to be a 0-birder. It appears to be a singular event.
  • @mnvla2, regarding ABO 21-14: On my iPad, I couldn't see a pattern for the self-collapsing, but from what I have seen so far, the destruction, although sometimes it seems to give good results, has always been more of a hindrance than an aid in getting a high, or even decent score for the level. I don't think PC users who do not experience a collapse on 21-14 are missing out on an advantage by those on other platforms who do get a collapse.
  • @BPC re ABO 1-8 -- Not sure it makes sense to do anything about it. The person who got top score has never said how, and no one else has reported any signs of self-destruction. Will look at your comment on 21-14 later.
  • @BPC -- WRT ABO 21-14 -- The initial discovery of the repeatability of self-destruction was made on a PC (see long post toward top of page). I don't remember if it was possible to improve score, but you'd think with 50+K you might be able to. To see pattern on iPad you need to do a "hard" close: Tap off button twice; main screen will be grayed out, and a single row of icons will pop up at bottom; press down on one until all start to jiggle, tap red "-" to do a hard close. Tap main screen to return to normal screen.
  • @PJng -- On 21-1 -- How many extra points do you get? It does seem like the engines in BPgs are powered, and can move things. Seems like you would end up with a higher score if you followed the video and didn't try to drop the trolly without breaking it?
  • ABS Hamoween 1-5 -- Pumpkin on left pillar rolls to left or right at start. Has anyone else seen any (hopefully more) self-destruction?
    Pumpkin rolls to left and either stops on edge or falls off, but doesn’t break. 150 pts; Roll starts quickly after restart. Possible to get 3*, but may not really help score. Pumpkin will also roll exceedingly slowly to right ~1/10; blocks gap between pillars; 0 pts. May make it more difficult to get 3 stars. Motion takes a few sec to start.
  • @PJng -- I think that when you get the trolly to destroy some things, you probably get a lower score than if you followed the video. In the video, I think the first shot has the trolly destroyed and results in a decent score after the 1st bird.
    Don't know if this is any easier to understand. Let me know if not.
  • Yes, if try don destroy trolly let it full set drop will get some pts.

But I keep my current score and wait for next update see fix or not.
  • Just remember I want post this, I saw you write ABO S&T 39 no detail.

I try about 50 restart, only a time right tower fall, 15k~, most of time upper structur prevent tower falling down, and a time small wood that outside of left tower is KO'd by plank, no score.
  • ABO 11-5 occasionally the first wooden structure will slowly collapse to the left. Score 9860 without tossing a bird. I have a screenshot but don't know how to post it to comments.
  • @EmC12 -- Thanks! Do you know how to post to your album?
    Also, do you have any data on how often it happens, or how long it takes?
  • @PJng -- Thanks for details; will add. Which way does the right tower fall? Can you estimate how long it takes after restart?
  • @EMC12 -- Is ABO 11-5 the correct level? If the first wooden structure (closest to sling) collapses to left it should also take out some of the ice and possibly kill 3 birds for >15K?
    You are talking about the regular game, not Facebook, right?
  • I'm sorry I don't know how to post to album. I could email...? I probably restarted 100 times and waited at least thirty seconds for collapse to begin. It happens so slowly that only one bird pops. I guess it falls in on itself more than falls over so none of ice on left is broken. Highest I've seen is 9930.
  • Playing on iPhone, not Facebook. Added screenshot to my album ;)
  • @Emc12 -- Just saw it happen! Final result somewhat different than yours. 12180 pts.
    Got bored watching this and missed all the details! Will update 1st page momentarily.
  • ST 39, take 30 second, but Tnt not explode.
  • @PJng -- Sorry for being dense, but what is ST-39? Surf and Turf?
  • @mvnla2, yes, this answer http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forum/discussion/comment/100203#Comment_100203, and if wood move faster that top tower will occur.
  • ABSW - D-6 - The carts do not circle the planets at the same speed. Eventually the carts on the two planets with multiple carts, will rear end each other, detonating TNT. Collateral damage depends on where on the planet this occurrs, may create a chain reaction on other planet(s). Have not yet seen a total completion, but it is going to happen.
  • @Burbman -- A typo? do you mean ABSW Death Star 6? I don't see any carts? Oh, I guess you meant Droid 6. Thanks
  • Interesting
    At ~5 min, carts on lower left planets explode for ~11 to 12K; at 10 min carts on upper left rear-end for ~22 to 36K total. Distance between carts UL decreases faster after 1st explosion. If cart on lower left planet is pushing broken wheel, points may continue increasing slowly. So far carts on lower planet start at 12 and 6 o'clock, second cart at 1 when explosion occurs. Carts on upper left start at ~12 and 4; second cart rear-ends first at 2. Cart on upper right can be nearly stopped by debris.
    2.5 hr run did not result in TD, but stopped by message at unknown time.
  • I have also had a small piece of debris from the upper left land on the upper TNT, and when the upper right cart came by, it triggered the TNT, just left the lower cart circling.
  • @Burbman -- What was the highest number of points you have seen? For above, is that after second explosion?
  • @Burbman @Pjng -- Just got a zero-birder while I wasn't looking! Only 73860! Must have somehow popped all the pigs without much TNT???
  • @mvnla2 - I think I had a score in the 43k range once, but I missed the shot to close it out :( I have moved on to PD S-15 for the day. Looks like I will at least pass my previous score, hoping for more!
  • @Burbman -- Yeah, I think I've spent more than enough time on this one, even if I wasn't always watching. Didn't improve my score all that much either. Good Luck on PD S-15!
  • @mvnla2 I am confused by your posts on level ABO 21-14 concerning hard and soft exits. These are located on page 11 of Self Destroying and Unstable Levels.

I am trying to replicate the points obtained by self destruction in relation to game exits and am having a bit of misunderstanding, on my part, as to what constitutes the types of exits.

To lessen my confusion lets start with basics of the iPad. It has two buttons according to the user guide that basically control it screen to screen or /on/off functionality:
    Button #1 = "On/off/sleep/wake button" on the top edge of the device above and to the right of the front camera. It is a long thin black button that protrudes above the top edge's surface.
    Button #2 = "Home button" on the bottom front of the screen which takes the device to the home screen on the iPad where the Apps are located. It is a round button with a white square in it and it is indented below the screen's surface. It is located where the power plug attaches to the iPad.

In addition, while in the game ABO 21-14, the game has three buttons that basically control its reset/replay/exit:
    Button #3, the "circular arrow", takes one back into the specific game level, 21-14, and lets you start the game again.
    Button #4, the "3 sideways exclamation points", takes one back to all of the 15 games of level 21 and lets you select one of those games.
    Button #5, the "left pointing arrow" on the bottom left of the screen, takes one back to all the 10 games in ABO or to the main "play" screen of ABO, if it is hit twice.

In relation to the page 11 posts, which button or combination of buttons would produce the following as stated in the posts:
    A. "Hard exit of the game and restart" which is presently defined in the posts as not being a soft exit.
    B. "Soft exit of the game" which is presently defined in the posts as "on IOS device, exiting game by pushing off button" in your posts on January 4th and January 13th.

If I push the "off button" as described in the posts, that tells me to go to Button #1 above which as two functions: sleep or turns the iPad off.

Can you please provide the direction as to what defines each type of exit above? I am not obtaining the same results on my iPad as described on January 4th and the 13th so I figure I am not performing the hard reset correctly. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
  • @wrw01, soft exit is press once HOME key, act like minimize windows on computer,
    Hard exit 'completly close program' press twice HOME key, you will see bottom of screen pop up a line icon, find AB icon, hold on it until icon shake, then tap on minus '-', note: do not hold on top icon, do it will remove apps.
  • Thank you @pjng Very clear and will give it a try. I have been getting out of the ABO completely, shutting the iPad off and restarting it. I have done this twice and my results from what was posted from computer-play are very different and random. The pattern did not repeat through 12 attempts prior to exiting the game and shutting off.
    I will assume that "attempts" listed in the page 11 posts are just using Button 3 listed above.
  • @wrw01, I don have that patience to quit and loading game.
    Glad you can understand my english, btw i'm not ios user.

If not wrong mvnla2 maybe not available on weekend.
  • @wrw01. Pjng is correct in explaining hard close. Attempts in p 11 are the same as restart. I'm in San Fran this weekend. Typing on iPad, which I hate doing.
  • Thank you @mvnla2 for the response. "I can feel your pain"...then purchased an Apple keyboard for the iPad and it is just like typing on a lap top. Carry it with me where every I take the iPad. Have a good time in SF, spent some time there when we had facilities close by. Stayed at the HI/HIExpress right next to Fisherman's W. Very fun place.
  • Has anyone noticed the imploding trophy in the bottom left corner of Angry Birds Poached Eggs 2-15, that ranges from 980 to 1020 points at the start of the level without even flinging a bird!
  • @angermanagement, what version you are playing? That was a glitch before v2.1.0 on pc and mac, i sure current version is fix v3.0.0.
  • @AngerManagement -- Thanks for the report. It isn't on the p. 1 list yet, but if it has already been fixed, not sure I should add it? What platform and version of the game are you playing.
  • @Burbman -- See my comments about San Fran in the map group. Haven't thought about buying a keyboard; not sure I have only iPad often enough to warrant, but interesting thought..... Thinking ...
  • @mvnla2 Think you have Burbman and I mixed up again.
  • @mvnla2, 2 level below is no longer (i belive) happen since some version of update.

Abo 17-5 jewel on middle no more broken itself.
    Abo s&t 24 top structur is more stable, over hundred restart level can't seem will fall down.

GGGL GE level can say as self destrution? Because you must wait that high hat knock out left pig before you release bird.
  • @wrw01 -- Sorry yet again. The crossed wires in my brain must have been soldered. Any suggestions about where in San Fran I should buy my virtual dream second home?
  • @mvnla2, @PJng, It says on google play that I have v3.0.0, but for some reason I can only access up to Surf and Turf chapter 1, so I guess that means that it is v2.1.0. Does anyone have any ideas about how to sort this problem out, there is no option to update in the Play store, and I have the right vesion of the Google Play store to support the game, v2.2... Help?
  • @angerManagement @AMSlimfordy -- The best place to ask for help is in the Level Glitches and Bugs forum. You need help from an admin.
  • @mvnla2 S&T 23 the 2 vertical planks on the far right have fallen on me several times after i launched first bb haven't seen if it happens before launch not sure if it's been noticed by anyone..didn't see any comments..
  • @Kathy -- Thanks for the report. If you have more details than are listed on the first page, please let me know.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!