The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2733
  • 159878 Comments
  • I'm here @gumby trying to cacth up, but you know who is in the house lol!!
  • haven't had a chance to even fling a bird:(
  • @kathy lol BD in the house
  • and you got your crown back temporarily
  • @SweetP -- Hope you're friends come through OK, with homes still standing.
    I did see that the Summit Inn was destroyed, but haven't been there.
    @gumby -- Glad you realized Sunnyvale wasn't close to San Diego : D
    Still haven't caught up.
  • Lol @gumby you guessed it before i even pm'd you haha!! BD quiet now, i"had to go to the store '' *wink* now im upstairs 'listening " to my book heehee!
    @mvnla2 don't even try to catch up lol, i couldn't, but I did inadvertently get my crown back:D
  • good night all, be safe wherever you may be:)
  • Nighty night @Pa
  • Good day and good night all, mongos on me!
  • Good night @knichy. ,hmm ty for the Mongo, good idea before bed lol
    OB please I'll have a Blue Mongo please with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion:)
    Nighty night for real this time

Be safe all, prayers for those still in danger
  • NIGHTY NIGHT @Ma
  • Lol heard ya that time @Pa :D
    Good afternoon/evening all
    Ob i will have a Strawberry Daquiri please with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion!! Still in EE
  • Mrs Bunny nudges OB softly, wake up, I know it's been a quite day, but I'm here. Could you get three fingers of the "special stock" with a liberal sprinkling of Sunshine's potion, please. Don't call in the Blues, they look so sweet sleeping on their perch.
    Thanks, drinks on me OB, for the rest of the night.
    I'm taking mine to bed....
  • Thanks for the drink @hunnybunny Nighty night Sweet Dreams my flinging freind , keep going we will all be in top 10 OB I'll have another please:)
  • @kathy WAAASSSSSUUUPPP
    @hunnybunny sleep well
  • @Gumby Waaasssuppp! !
  • @kathy not much just flinging, watching Tales from the Crypt and falling asleep
  • me too exciting Friday night lol,,just finished dinner ,gonna do dishes, then fling some more,
    level 2 is my downfall :(
    OB I'll have another Strawberry Daquri please with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion :) Ty
  • OMgiraffe I know is not Tuesday but here it comes, ,EE level 1-2

Wwwwwwihhhhhiiiiinnneee
    how come I'm The Only one on the Team that cannot get a descent score! !!¿¿¿¿
  • Whoo Hoo! My top score survived the daily challenge. @Comex666 must have been sick. Get better Comex.
  • Wooot @Pa. .happy ti hear you retain your crown -!
    Nighty night @Pa
  • nite nite @ma
  • Bunny gently nudges OB, yet again. I don't need anything, but the east coast US might descend very soon!
    Nighty Night, OB, The Blues, flinging friends xx
  • Nighty night @hunnybunny Sweet Dreams my freind,, sleep well:)
  • @kathy WAAASSSUUUPP
    @rat congrats on retaining your top score
    @hunnybunny ?? east coast descending, ya lost me with that comment.
  • OB good your awake , if not i can get my own¿
    *OB yawning, half grumbling ,mumbling gets Kathy her Strawberry Daquiri with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion"
    Thanks OB rest your eyes before the rest pop in, Oh and wake the blues please;)
  • @gumby Waassssupppppp!!
    She meant us lol:)
  • I see you woke OB before i did, no wonder he was grumbling we both popped in at once lol;)
  • @kathy oh lol, I think I will enter my EE scores now. Pathetic as they may be and still haven't even seen 2-3 yet.
  • Yes @gumby Enter them, you will be surprised!!
  • @kathy no I am not surprised, I already know how bad most of them are LOL
  • Nighty night @Pa
  • Thanks @Gumby. It is extremely hard work to retain a top score by doing no flinging. I'm exhausted. lol

Nighty night @Ma
  • Loving @wolf as always
    Goodnight all
  • tap tap tap……… is this thing on?
  • @Gumby As I said, I didn't fling in the challenge. But you congratulated me for doing nothing so I told you, sarcastically btw, how tired I was afterward. lol

That should answer your question @bernersenn.
  • @rat exactly but you must have done something so that comex couldn't compete like get him drunk or something LOL (just kidding)
  • He must have been ill @Gumby. That's about the only reason I could think of.
  • Haven't felt well all weekend, I'll say good night now in case i fall asleep
    Nighty night @Pa
  • But if you think liquor will work @Gumby, drinks are on me every time I have a top score in the Daily Challenge.
  • You had a bad week @Ma. Get some rest.

Nite nite @Ma
  • @kathy hello and nighty night
    @rat drinks would work for me LOL
  • @sweetp thanks for your comment on Wolf.

"Provide a link to a screenshot of your score tally, which appears after you complete a level."

I can agree with this text. It will avoid lots of discussions.
  • @sweetp that sounds reasonable, some may still get confused but someone usually around to help out.
  • @kathy WASSSSUUUPP

wow soooo quiet here in the BP today
  • @gumby Waassssupppp, I've been feeling sick for a couple days,, work today, now ready to fling..
    Going to post a Pic of Wolf my favorite pose brb..
Post in the New Forum!