The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2647
  • 159669 Comments
  • Tee shirt ??? @knichy ¿¿ Idiots shouldn't speak lol !! Thanks you made me feel better! It's soooo frustrating arguing with someone who has No clue what they are talking about :/
  • Darn it!! I hate changing the page, especially this late!
  • @Pa *snicker* I'm going, I'm going. No more flings
    don't sick Snort On me *runs away quickly *
    Nighty night @Pa
  • Smart move. Good night @Ma
  • O Kay @Ma. Now I've taken back the lead from you-know-who for the fifth time in Mirror Cold Cuts. I really am running out of places to get points. My average rank is now 1.90. He has 2.17 average but was in the lead because of a 6.2k advantage on the luck level.
  • Well good job @pa :) You'll be able to squeeze more if you have to but you know who is probably having the same trouble:)
  • @rat live with it, or do the Rat thing, go and thrash the imposter!
    Working out averages never gets you, or anyone else, anywhere...

Nighty night, all, off to beddy byes xx
  • I was backdoor bragging Mrs. Bunny. I don't think I've ever gotten to an average of two, let alone below it. Whoo Hoo!
    Between @Romo and myself we have twenty-two of the 1st place trophies. And about the same number of 2nd places. My high score is a 4th place, and I only have one. As I told @Ma, I'm running out of places to find points other than the two luck levels. 5 & 30

Nite @Hunnybunny

Edit: btw, @Romo is anything but an imposter. He's good!
  • @kathy WAASSSUUP and to clarify better IDIOTS shouldn't breed.
    @rat @hunnybunny hello
    @knichy hello also
  • @Gumby Waaasssuppp! ! I'm at a stupid event, at a yacht club, sooooo boring :( hoping to be home soon
  • @kathy lol no I don't work nights, Im barely awake now
  • no problem @gumby i called South Shore there on the way :)
  • Found it:) it was Shore Cab, .not South Shore got my phone back:)
    Nighty night all
  • Night night @Pa
  • Did you have a drink (or two?) at the Yacht Club @Ma? You lost your phone. You forgot which cab company you used. At least you remembered the correct address to give the driver. You need to watch consuming those real life drinks. The drinks OB makes aren't as strong. Your tolerance has been weakened.
    Sweet dreams @Ma
  • From the looks of things, he played hard.
  • Hello @all! Sorry to have been MIA for so long but have had a lot of techno-stress (dreading changing my iPad, which I must do to get from iOS6 to iOS9; also I backed up on iCloud but don't understand anything about it); gardening and lots of other stuff which I neglected for far too long. . Planned to go to the Apple Store last week but chickened out. .

@bernersenn Wolf is gorgeous! We were at the garden centre the other day and met a lovely Bernersennenhund with a nice lady in tow! First one I ever saw in France. The lady was so surprised I recognized him.

@pasta_people
    I've been learning a lot about Italian food lately, mainly from a series of Italian crime novels set in Naples. . Cooking looms large! Was fascinated to read about winding pasta on old umbrella-spokes, yup, that's how it's done! (Author is Maurizio de Giovanni.)

http://youtu.be/bUKW4sgpd5E

@hunnybunny I bought the movie of "Blues Brothers" - I'd never seen it, believe it or not. Was helpless with laughter, also holding on tight during the car chases! Brilliant!

@Estar Delighted to hear the job's going well! Hope you have time to watch these:

Simon's Cat "Fast track":

http://youtu.be/fV6O722O_ew

A very unusual and talented pianist -:)

http://youtu.be/zeoT66v4EHg

Came across this fun Beethoven piece, nicknamed "Rage over the lost penny". It'd make a great accompaniment to an AB Toon. . "Rage over the lost egg" maybe? @mvnla2, @kathy, @all_pianists: start practising this one!

http://youtu.be/zQn4Qfy_Bek

Speaking of eggs, here's some serious work underway at the Technical University of Prague, sorry I didn't find it in time for Easter:

http://youtu.be/JfajQ4_hSN0

Love this song from the AB movie trailer:

http://youtu.be/Z2tzzDtDw-k

Special for @JLZ666 and all @Halloween_fans:

Karen Elson: "The ghost who walks":

http://youtu.be/D10iE2YVe60

BBL once I get everything upgraded!

love xoxo
  • @tompuss lovely to see you. Haven't watch your vids yet. Glad you loved the Blues Brothers. Have you seen The Commitments? Good music, good characters (but not famous ones like the The BB) Mr Bunny prefers it

@wolf what a dog! @bernersenn

@gumby you up, driving or what? Nice challenge today, follow crivit strat. I flung this morning, got close, knew there was a puppy to be had. Long Sunday Lunch, came home. You can guess who already got the puppy....
  • *drags herself into a booth, * yes @Pa had a few to many non-virtual drinks at a boring event lol
    @Tompuss (((((((( Hugs)))))) so good to see you!! No time to look at videos but sure will catch up when i get home, gotta go to the store in a bit
    @bernersenn Of course Wolf is a very handsome boy sooo cute and happy! Thanks for sharing:)
    OB I'll have a large iced coffee please , black and strong!! (maybe a liitle shot of bailey's) ty

• Just about to do a @rat with a modest, self-depreciating, understated comment on my flinging skills:
    Smashed The Puppy By 4K!
    Woo! Hoo!
  • (PS lucky last minute collapse!)
  • Congrats on the puppy @hunnybunny , but I hope you didn't "smash the puppy" the poor little thing: (
  • @kathy I'd never hurt a poor little puppy, but was I on a high. Donnmega beaten by 4K....
  • @kathy nighty night, have a virtual drink on me.....
  • Nighty night @hunnybunny thanks for the drink, i know you would never hurt a puppy:)
    Nice flinging, wow 4k above donnmega awesome!!
    Yep I'll stick to virtual drinks from now on, much safer!
  • Mrs. Bunny will be coming after me next.
  • Why you say that @Pa ?
  • @kathy WAASSSUPPP and Shore taxi thats US LOL
    @hunnybunny I have been flinging it, so far I can't get over 98k :( . After many attempts I looked thru walk thru only to find crivit did the same way I was, so at least I have the right idea. Just can't seem to get the 3rd shot most of the time and when I do it doesn't score high enuff
    @bernersenn :) wolf
  • @hunnybunny whoops forgot the congrats on your super score and shiny new puppy
  • @gumby Wasssuuuppp? Did you tell me to call them ¿ lol I just know i called Weymouth town taxi , they don't do quincy, then i asked you, but you weren't working, then i thought i called South Shore ,¿¿ but after i couldn't find my phone South shore told me to try Shore lol, my phone was on the sidewalk in front of my house lol ! Sticking to virtual drinks for now haha!
  • I tried the challenge but i couldn't get the shots in @comex666 video so i gave up: (
  • @kathy comex makes it look easy, but his first shot doesn't need to be done like that. I find shooting slightly above vertical yields the same results, but its an easier shot to make.
  • @kathy just upped my score a bit to almost 100k ( 99840 ) :) there is some hope of a puppy
  • For a couple of reasons @Ma. That puppy was a confidence builder for Mrs. Bunny. And she mentioned me when she posted it. Plus she just wants to take me down a peg. ha ha And although she would deny it, she likes to compete.
  • @rat wassup mr rat
  • Lol @Pa i guess , but she doesn't fling Space much that's why i was confused;)
    Ya @gumby @comex video looks so easy but i can't get all 3 balloons to pop I'm not caring that much lol, I'm not a puppy chaser, now if it was kitties i might try harder. I'm just trying to finish up MH, a few levels to improve then idk where I'm going:/
  • @kathy try like e-star vid for first shot, just a tad higher thou and as for balloons they aren't worth much points.
  • Thanks @gumby but I'm all set with the challenge, trying to finish up SMH and move on to another episode.
  • @kathy :) theres always Star Wars
  • hmm @gumby ya maybe SW not sure, I'm super tired now, probably gonna listen to book and fall asleep
  • @kathy OK sleep well
  • thanks @gumby night
    Nighty night @Pa
  • @hunnybunny again nice fling! At least I picked up 7k but nowhere near your plus up.
    @tompuss, "we're on mission from God"! Its 112 miles to chicago, weve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
    Hit it
    Welcome back to the BP, I follow you have n comments........
  • Nighty nite @Ma
  • Wassup you ask @Gumby? My pain levels. My own fault. I flung a bit the last two days.
Post in the New Forum!