The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2604
  • 159868 Comments
  • Nighty night @hunnybunny sorry I missed ya, Sweet Dreams
  • Oopsy sorry bout that @mvnla2 stupid auto correct, or just the fact that it was late: (
    Great flinging getting all above average, but as you say , time goes on average goes up.. I didn't get all above average, some, and I didn't get all feathers. I did complete the GE:s those were tough!
    I'll go back through another day, wasn't really a great update imo:/
  • @Kathy -- Maybe I wasn't clear. They were never all above average, even though I finished the first pass fairly quickly. I doubt any are above average now.
  • Ohh @mvnla2 You didn't state it wrong, I misuderstood, but either way , mine are mostly under average, I've changed my position on entering under average scores especially on a new episode.
    I'm done with it for now, going back to Summer Pignic.
  • @kathy :) I see you made it to work and back safely. How were the roads this am, I woke at 9.
  • @gumby Wassssupppp!!
    Yep I made it to work on time, safely, was pretty icy this morning though!
    9a.m jeesh wish I could sleep that late lol I get up at 6:30 ( ish) that's a big (ish) lol:)
  • @kathy well on my days off I sleep in :)
  • What's this sleep thing of which you speak?
  • @rat something us humans do, when we aren't working or flinging birds.
  • It warmed up enough here that I threw a couple of steaks on the grill. They're resting now so I'm not long for chatting.
  • What's work?
  • @rat work = mental or physical activity as a means of earning income; employment.
  • The only verb I recognize is "flinging".
  • I know and love another word...Dinner!!
  • @rat go eat some steak
  • Hee hee @Pa
    Great answers @gumby
    I thought you had Mondays off¿
  • @kathy YA Mondays AND Tuesdays, but Tuesday I gotta spend with the wife, so not really off. LOL
  • Where is the wife on Mondays @Gumby?
  • @rat see work definition above
  • @Gumby As someone whose been married to the same woman for thirty-nine years I have some marriage knowledge. So please listen when I say "GOTTA spend time with the wife" is not something you want her to hear. And never, NEVER, put it in writing.
  • @rat ya I hear you
  • Hee hee @Pa Good Advice!!! It shouldn't sound like a chore!
  • That's not good advice Ma. It's common sense. It's common courtesy. It's ...Dammit @Gumby just don't do it again unless you're ready for a change. But don't take my word for it. This bar has many women and one wabbit that can give you the benefit of their counsel.
  • Yeppers your of course right Pa
    On that note is late
    Nighty night Pa ♡
    Good night all

• Nite Ma
  • Blind cat Stevie goes for a hike:

http://youtu.be/dsktMaocxxw

xoxo
  • Sorry I couldn't find a banner:(
  • @Bonneypattycat -- Happy Birthday! (@BPC?)
  • I'm going to miss the Birdday Party.
    OB drinks on me, especially for @BPC should she pop in, whatever she wants
    I'm off to bed, to read my latest cook book. Who knows what Mr Bunny will have tomorrow!
  • Nighty night @hunnybunny Sweet Dreams
    Ty for the Drink, :D
    Hmmm peculiar bedtime reading lol, a cookbook wouldn't be my choice hee hee a Take Out menu is more my style: D
  • @kathy WAASSSSSUUPPP, I think my flinging skills have gone down the toilet ( at least for today ) I can't fling to save my life LOL
  • @gumby Wwasssupppp!! Take a break, deep breath, have a drink, Wwwhhhiinnne, and it'll all come back to ya;)
  • OB a straight up shot of Sunshines Super Secret flinging potion Please and one for @gumby too!!
    I'm having no luck either gumby:(
  • I'm mad at you @Sglouk. Where were you when I was flinging? I love the type of competition you've displayed in Cold Cuts and Space in general. Although I'm not sure I could have played at your level when I was playing. I'll keep the "King of Space" throne warm until you are ready. At least you're making Mrs. Bunny very happy. She loves to see me get beat. ha ha
  • Hahaha @Pa like your gonna let @sglouk take your throne¿?¿ really hmmm
    i highly doubt it;)
  • Happy birdday @bonneypattycat !

Two cats play pattycake:

http://youtu.be/KIePsbJSS04

xoxo
  • Oi, it seems I missed my own birthday celebration! Thanks all for the happy wishes!
  • @rat9
    Many thanks, but you are the King by a large margin, and the unreachable Mirror King. The throne is still yours, for quite a while.
  • @Sglouk
    My Mirror Kingdom is an illusion. Because it's all done with light and mirrors, it can come crashing down in shards very quickly. Not so with my Space Kingdom. I had built a massive fortified castle on the ruins of Caerbannog. It was meant to last a lifetime. But you've had my castle under siege for one year, eleven months, and twenty-two days now. My supplies are starting to dwindle. I can't hold out for another year unless I am resupplied. Maybe I should start a "Gofundme" page where flingers can donate top scores to fortify my kingdom against blaggards such as yourself. While I wait for the donations to come pouring in, I'll keep the throne warm. ha ha

@Bonneypattycat Happy belated Birthday. I missed your party too.

@TomPuss Very funny video. Look out! Flea attack. ha ha
  • @kathy Waaaaassssuuuuuppppp
    @rat just wait until ( if ever at this rate ) I get to Space :P
  • @all did everybody see the new challenge rules posted by @sweetp
  • @Gumby Waaasssuppp? ???
    Yep the admins and challenge team decided to make it easier to show high score proof and harder to post phony screenshots that may have been photoshopped or used a PU
    Where did you see it posted? I looked in the walkthrough but didn't see it, Birdleader also posted out on the challenge page itself.
  • @kathy my question to sweet p that hasn't been answered yet is what if I forgot to take screenshot and replayed, could I then take a screenshot of the tally page, which shows the highscore still.???
  • Good Question @gumby !! I Think yes, bUT I'm not sure, I'll try to find out for you, did you pm @sweetp? Also if you posted tie question you should attn: @admins
    In the meantime try not to forget, but if you do take the next tally page that you can; )
  • @kathy I did @ for sweet p on walk thru in reply to her post. Whats a tie question?
Post in the New Forum!