The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2568
  • 159732 Comments
  • @kathy :( keep flinging
  • @kathy just got my puppy
  • Wooot!! @gumby Congratulations :)
  • @kathy thx, I did it my way
  • Yea @Gumby i find activating off the sling as you posted back in aug. (I think) works better;)
  • @kathy I hope you get a puppy doing it my way :)
  • Pupppy not looking to good @gumby:(
  • @kathy :( You came really really close thou
  • OH MY how do I know which level is 3-4 on the Pigs Days map
  • @gumby 3rd page, follow the path to the 4th level. Shaped like a bear head (sort of).
    @kathy soooo close, sorry you didn't get a new pup! :(
  • @karen68 thx its gonna be tough plain this lvl on my phone SOOOO SMALL
  • Thanks @karen68 and @gumby yep I came pretty close, shoulda started earlier, *sigh* still need work in Pig Days but gonna fling SoS for a bit, until tyne new year anyway
  • arghhh Bad flinging night:( OB I'll have a double something
    and a good long WwwwHhhhhiiiinnneeeee
  • @hunnybunny good thing about that train. Also a very difficult level. You end with "little red saw to them". What did you meant with it?
    Wishing you all a very good day
  • Hey everybody, how are things?
  • Hey there @gumby, doing o.k slept late, just chilllin'
  • @kathy , had some coffee now gonna sleep for a bit. this challenge super tough for me everything is so teeny tiny on my phone. 193k best I can muster so far.
  • @gumby You had coffee now going back to sleep ¿ is 1 in the afternooon¿ hmm
    you should look on amazon for a tablet, lots on sale as low as 60$
  • Where is everyone today? Recovering maybe?
    Has anyone heard from @rat9 ? Getting worried:/
  • @kathy not seen Mister Rat, and haven't seen @jlz-666 in ages. Last I heard her phone was knackered, been repaired, but still dodgy

Anyone out there can explain why I can't copy, mail, whatever, photos from my iPad after I installed the latest iOS update. Those instructions are just blacked out. And "Airdrop" has appeared in my iPad photo album that wasn't there before. Also applies to my laptop. I connected them through the cloud. @karen68 you sometimes come up with a solution?
  • Sorry can't help with IOS issues @hunnybunny, i know @jlz666 is taking a personal break from ABN just busy with family, holiday etc..
    But Yes Mr. Rat hasn't replied to pm's since Christmas, he did say 'see ya next year' so he may be just busy as well.
    Hope you get your issues straightened out. .
  • Hi @BP Happy Holidays! It's been a long time since I've had the chance to visit, or even lurk. I hope all is well! I've been playing catch up in Advent, and I gotta say this one has me wishing I went back to my last year strategy just going for 3*** and be happy. Stupid, stubborn me. ;-) Hope all of you are enjoying good holidays. Cheers!
  • (((((Hugs))))) @ABCrazy :D nice to see ya, Happy Holidays to you also, been thinking of you the last couple days, praying that Texax storm avoided your area, and my prayers to all those who got hit with it. Yes these advent levels are tough!
    OB drinks on the house !!
  • (((((Hugs)))) back ya @kathy We had some good wind blowing & now the temps finally feel like 'winter' here, but the nasty stuff was well north of us. Thanks for thinking of me though!
    OB, I spent my afternoon yesterday teaching my young one about biochemistry. (wink wink, nudge nudge) It will be a good long while before he can replicate the process on his own, but he easily answered my post-process questions....
    When do the starches get converted into sugars? Why, and what temperature were we shooting for? What does the 'sparge' do? And what does our well fed yeast army do to the wort? :-D
  • No worries @kathy You know I'm a different egg. I like teaching complex concepts in the guise of 'fun' projects. :-)
    But seriously, the 23 train level is about to send me ..... ahem..... out there. Help?
  • Lol @ABCrazy it would be a pretty boring basket if all the eggs were the same right!
    I'll take a look at level 23 for ya, not sure how i did but I'll do my best to help ya out..brb
  • Well @ABCrazy sorry to report I've got no secret on that one, @hunnybunny maybe able to assist you, i tried both the high lob with stella to the wreath, and @greybrow53 strat it is a pixel perfect shot with lots of the 'L' factor I'm in spot 83 on the board using the high lob top the wreath. Hmm have you tried a real good Wwwwwwihhhhhiiiiinnneee?
  • Yes @kathy I have come here for the Whiiiiiiiiiiiine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what else do I have left? ((((((extra special hugs... ya know what I mean?))))))
  • There ya go @ABCrazy hope that works for ya:D
    ((((Hugs)))) again back atcha :) yeppers i know exactly what you mean ..so happy you popped in, ,now get back in that sling and get em' !!!
  • @kathy I think Ive gone mad lol, this challenge Im pretty sure the last time I played this level all the blocks were white like snow, now they are brown??? Must be losing my mind.
  • Uhmmm which level are you talking about @gumby? The pig days challenge is over now is Rio?
  • @kathy the Rio Airfield challenge
  • Well hmm Rio doesn't have snow lol;) @gumby Its Rio heehee warm, sunshine, cargo plane..helooo OB please give Gumby a coffee, strong!
  • @kathy well apparently it did before. This is an excerpt from a post from 2011

2. blue bird “INTO” three ice’s (right side) to STIR
    3. white bird kill the yellow cage in the bottom of slope, destroy as many scaffolds as you can. bouncing to destroy the high right tower.

PHEW I thought I was losing my mind
  • ok well not a cargo plane , but an airfield strip in Rio!! no snow there ever lol @gumby
  • hmmm I'll check it but it's probably not ice but glass ..
  • @kathy it was white like snow before just like the whole last month of advent
  • @Gumby are you sure you're on the right level? I see no glass or ice and I know there was never snow there, hold on I'll open it
  • @kathy yes Im on the correct level. There is no snow or ice there now, but before there used to be.
  • yep it looks like ice @gumby but I know it was never white with snow follow @leslyg (AngryAdvisor) tips you'll get it:)
  • hmm that looks more like yelling than yawning lol
  • @kathy lol challenge comes before work :P
  • @kathy its a tough one to get over 100k Premature calculation on this level even without the snow
  • @hunnybunny Oh, that sounds ominous! What is the version of iOS you updated to? I'll google it and see what problems other users are having. I was thinking of updating but have been putting it off. . .
    Also I noticed recently the format of Google Images has been changed - when you tap on one to enlarge it, it's no longer full screen and the bar at the top is still visible.
    Added to which my useful ImageSearchPro app recently disappeared (I used it to get nice images for birdday cards etc.).
  • @gumby There was Never snow in airfield chase that i can remember, but yes its a tough level
    yb straight up down through the first sand blocks, cage into luggage hidden in the bushes..blue *sigh* i hate that bird straigt ahead try to get under the palm tree , just follow AngryAdvisor tips based on the stat posted above hers.
    (((((Hugs)))) @tompuss lol again I'm up to late heehee nice to bump into you :)
Post in the New Forum!